The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Easter Event 2018 - [Phase 3]

Attention:

The Magic Easter Egg that spawns every 10 minutes has been modified to have only 1 HP. Meaning the first person to find the egg will be the one killing the egg.

The normal Easter eggs still remain free for all, which means there is no such thing as KSing. The egg its not yours just because you found it first and players are encouraged to compete in order to crack the egg. There are more eggs than players currently farming eggs at any given point, so while you may get some eggs stolen, for the most part you should be having no issue getting Easter coins and killing eggs. Especially with the new Easter equipment available to make your hunting easier. If you still do, then you may want to change your strategy.

Time to KS the KSers :)

I wonder if it would be a good idea to make the Magic egg's respawn time random (like 8 ~ 12 minutes instead of exactly 10 minutes), just to make it harder to camp. I always see the same people camping that egg over and over.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to make the Magic egg's respawn time random (like 8 ~ 12 minutes instead of exactly 10 minutes), just to make it harder to camp. I always see the same people camping that egg over and over.

Too bad we have the same suggestion but its not gonna happen.

Too bad we have the same suggestion but its not gonna happen.

Whether you make it random or not it doesn't make a difference. Right now with a set time it should give everyone an equal chance to find it without having to guess when it will spawn. If they still find it and kill it before you, making it random spawn will not help..if anything will make it harder.

Whether you make it random or not it doesn't make a difference. Right now with a set time it should give everyone an equal chance to find it without having to guess when it will spawn. If they still find it and kill it before you, making it random spawn will not help..if anything will make it harder.

It will help specially for those newbies that doesnt have party to camp in a different maps.

When will the Collectibles Trader NPC come back? It has been gone since the end of Christmas event.

When will the Collectibles Trader NPC come back? It has been gone since the end of Christmas event.

Waiting foe this

too many hunters, 

right... we need more eggs because its hard to keep warping and jumping for just one egg.. hope gm haze consider it because events make the players active specially pro hunters

nerfed by haze maybe

hope he put it back because its already less now and its hard now because of alot of hunters and farmer..

What Happen to the easter egg? it become few now?

ive also noticed the fewer eggs ... just though i was paranoid about them lolz.. Ive counted them and it seems eggs were reduced by around 20ish.

Its now 30eggs from 30 maps.

And phase 3 is coming..better not to use your easter token yet.

I have not reduced the number of eggs spawning, it should still be 50. I guess i have to look into eggs that are not respawning and why, as well as reload the egg system so all 50 eggs spawn again.

I have not reduced the number of eggs spawning, it should still be 50. I guess i have to look into eggs that are not respawning and why, as well as reload the egg system so all 50 eggs spawn again.

hi GM Haze i just check this time and the is only 20-25 eggs only... can you please check it again.. thank you as you can see there is alot of 0 egg on the easter maps... before it is few ... please check it again thank you GM Haze !!

hi GM Haze i just check this time and the is only 20-25 eggs only... can you please check it again.. thank you as you can see there is alot of 0 egg on the easter maps... before it is few ... please check it again thank you GM Haze !!

Haze already knows, no need to repeat it. As he said " I guess i have to look into eggs that are not respawning and why, as well as reload the egg system so all 50 eggs spawn again. "

I refreshed the number of Easter eggs now