The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Easter Event 2018 - [Phase 3]

Thank you, Boss. 

Go go newbies, hope you get the eggs and enjoy the cute Easter items.  :th_no1:  

Edited by priestheal

I refreshed the number of Easter eggs now

Thank you gm Haze its back now...your hardwork is much appreciated !!! well done 

long live dreamer RO

It seems like the number of eggs reduced once again. I just check it and i only see around 30-35 eggs.

Please check it again sir.

Thanks.

Phase 3 released!

Please support  us with your Ratemyserver Review! Many reviews are expiring =S  We know many of you spend hours every day playing and hunting easter eggs, we are only asking for 5 minutes every 3 months!

Thank you!

Hmmm... No collectibles???

No collectibles. This year everyone will have a chance to earn the donation like items without requiring them to trade actual donation items for those.

Sucky that the first comments we get regarding phase 3 are inquiring about features that are missing and not about the new items implemented or how generous the event is compared to previous events. Some things just dont change. Anyways, enjoy :)

No collectibles. This year everyone will have a chance to earn the donation like items without requiring them to trade actual donation items for those.

Sucky that the first comments we get regarding phase 3 are inquiring about features that are missing and not about the new items implemented or how generous the event is compared to previous events. Some things just dont change. Anyways, enjoy :)

LOL IKR? instead of thanking the server of how generous this event this, they still look up to what else are missing. lmao, we can get the items by free by just farming and not to convert don items into collectibles.

And HAZE: The new pets too please. xD

Very generous Phase 3 items, Boss.  

Many thanks to you and your team.  :th_thx:

(whisper: can i confirm if this Holy Wings's sprite is correct,

cos it looks different from the description pic.  I saw another player wearing it too)

szecmbn.jpg

Item Name: Holy Wings - Item ID: 22062
Cost: 18,000 Easter Coins OR 18 Donation Tokens
Description: 
- Reduces after-skill delay by 45%

Very generous Phase 3 items, Boss.  

Many thanks to you and your team.  :th_thx:

(whisper: can i confirm if this Holy Wings's sprite is correct,

cos it looks different from the description pic.  I saw another player wearing it too)

szecmbn.jpg

Item Name: Holy Wings - Item ID: 22062
Description: 
- Reduces after-skill delay by 45%

That really doesnt matter, it was released last year too. I can find for a replacement of that file, but not that important and rush to do so.

Firstly, I would like to thank the team for making such a generous event happen. I haven't experienced any previous ones as I just joined this server a few days ago but the servers I played on before did not do ANYTHING HALF AS GERNEROUS. :D

Now, sure there is ks and it's frustrating at times BUT it was the second time now that somebody helped me kill an egg and stopped hitting it towards the end so I'd get the loot...Unfortunately, they warped away right after so I couldn't properly thank them :/ I wanted to give them half of the tokens I got from that egg.

Anyways, thank you stranger who helped me in moc_fild18! :th_thx::th_lv: 

Lol, sorry I was on mobile replying , I checked it online didnt know it was added on NPC caspen thank youuu :D

I added the other angles of the new rares.

I am still in the process of learning how to put animations to the sprites. lol these are just pretty simple rares.

Spring Butterfly Wings

35kki01.jpg  10wjejp.jpg

Sun Kissed Wings

spbqmt.jpg 21kywqv.jpg

I added it also in to Haze's first page too.

Thanks MASTER HAZE for the  Easter EVENT now that easter is on final Phase lets do our Part to RENEW our Ratings and Review DRO in RMS guys lets do out part lots of us always complain but we always end up with new EQUIPS Specially VETS who had tones of Rare items Hunting Magic EGG.... SO PLEASE RENEW your REVIEWS GUYS.... and Happy EASTER DRO FAM...

Item Name: Spring Bee Ring - Item ID: 22463
Description: 
- Provides immunity against Sleep and Silence status ailments. 
- Increases movement speed by 60%

Just want to double check HaZe, is this a typo and it should be anti silence and freeze, or no? Thanks!

Edited by jonskie01

price of easter rares in zeny?

Please reset the eggs spawn Mastah Hazy. Ty

There are no rares for Zeny.

And I refreshed the number of eggs spawning roughly 8 hours ago

Item Name: Spring Bee Ring - Item ID: 22463
Description: 
- Provides immunity against Sleep and Silence status ailments. 
- Increases movement speed by 60%

Just want to double check HaZe, is this a typo and it should be anti silence and freeze, or no? Thanks!

Edited by jonskie01