The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Easter Event 2018 - [Phase 3]

There are no rares for Zeny.

And I refreshed the number of eggs spawning roughly 8 hours ago

I think i miss read what you typed in frequently asked questions coz i was expecting donation/ zeny release of rares.. oh well your server your rules i guess.. gl

Just want to double check HaZe, is this a typo and it should be anti silence and freeze, or no? Thanks!

Yes is a typo

i2jW6xHi,

I'd really love to buy the sancticity wings, but they're not listed, just a bunch of unknown items :/

Unbenannt.jpg

You need to run your DreamerRO patcher

Yes is a typo

so to confirm sir haze its silence and freeze not silence and sleep?

so to confirm sir haze its silence and freeze not silence and sleep?

Correct.

Hello. I think the number of easter eggs are bugged again? There are many zeroes but you can check it. Thank you Haze and it's good that we are #1 in High Rate in RMS.

All eggs are free for all. It would be too easy to just find eggs and instantly kill them and on to the next egg, considering how many eggs there. As you mentioned, if we wanted them to be first one to find them, they would have 1 hp.

The last hitter gets the loot. We want to see people fight and compete for the same egg to see who gets the last hit because it adds another layer of difficulty and thrill.

Is it frustating? Only if you keep seeing the eggs as finders keepers.

I said it once and ill say it again. There are 30 maps and 50 eggs. Go to a map with the least eggs and hardest map name instead of the one with the most eggs and you may have less competition there.

easter egg is free for all ~ KS KS KS KS KS KS = QQ  :th_gg:  :th_gg:  :th_gg:  :th_gg:

is there any chance to use the donation tokens for this rares?i think we deserve to use donation tokens to buy this kind of stuff. hoping here..

is there any chance to use the donation tokens for this rares?i think we deserve to use donation tokens to buy this kind of stuff. hoping here..

"deserve" huh, such a heavy word

Congratz to all raffle winners hope all will review thier review on RMS and to all GM and Staff of DRO THANK YOU for this Wonderfull EASTER Event it was a BIg hit hope i win next time hehehe

HaZe, please return the NPC even for a couple of minutes. Some players were not able to exchange coins to items from the NPC. There was also no exact time posted when will the content be removed. :( Thanks!

Edited by jonskie01

For the winners of the easter events made by our GM's, wait for Haze to place the chosen item in your storage. This may take a while, so be patient.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

It's 50donation credits right GM Freia for those top 1-3 on the race right?

PRIZES:

1st Prize: 1 Rare of choice among the 2 new rares to be released later on the event (Except Fireworks wing)

2nd Prize: 4 Event Tickets

3rd Prize: 3 Event Tickets

These are the awards for the GM Chronos event.      http://www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/36887-the-amazing-race-easter-finale-event-2018/

thank you again GM Haze !! 
So Worth it ... Grinding + Dedication = Billionare
More Power Dro