Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  MeshiRei : (23 April 2018 - 08:40 AM) thank you. quantity of the eggs spawned so less than 30
@  MeshiRei : (23 April 2018 - 08:21 AM) HAZE..! reset easter eggs please..
@  kantusacharles : (22 April 2018 - 03:58 AM) donation
@  adiosmofo : (22 April 2018 - 03:38 AM) Hi where can i get the scroll that lets u skip the pre-req quests?
@  kantusacharles : (22 April 2018 - 02:35 AM) is there a diff between cast various skill to cast all kinds of bolt? ( im pertaining to headgears ) TIA
@  xCaliburx : (21 April 2018 - 10:09 PM) how to evolved homu?? i got him loyal and i got stone of sage..i already double click it bt nothing happen?
@  kupals0153 : (21 April 2018 - 09:46 PM) dc again :(
@  nikenbayut123 : (21 April 2018 - 09:44 PM) Hey server dced 3 times in a row already..
@  iamhii : (21 April 2018 - 01:39 PM) Phase 3 just came out =o
@  spaceman007 : (21 April 2018 - 02:29 AM) This is it
@  Death Of Birth : (21 April 2018 - 01:31 AM) still no update for phase 3? ✌️
@  priestheal : (21 April 2018 - 01:19 AM) Like the Christmas Event Raffle ticket NPC
@  himoutoumaru : (21 April 2018 - 12:14 AM) No there would be an NPC for changing the tickets to rare and has a chance. And I think raffle tickets can be traded to NPC April 29 0:00 eastern time and for 24 hours only.
@  ohcamac14 : (20 April 2018 - 10:32 PM) Phase 3
@  priestheal : (20 April 2018 - 10:29 PM) Raffle ticket usage/info will become be released during Phase 3 of the event. (You just have to double click it and see if it gives you any items or jellopy.)
@  bating50 : (20 April 2018 - 10:21 PM) where should i use this DRO raffle ticket
@  himoutoumaru : (20 April 2018 - 09:12 PM) Waiting for Phase 3 :P
@  Sachz : (18 April 2018 - 10:46 PM) @xCaliburx u can try juperos or lhz dungeon
@  xCaliburx : (18 April 2018 - 10:39 PM) can someone tell me where to lvl fast for my humoculos
@  adiosmofo : (18 April 2018 - 09:20 PM) PC> Elite stones for 2nd weapon

Photo

Easter Event 2018 - [Phase 3]

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

himoutoumaru

himoutoumaru

• Forum Rank
  • 20 posts
  • Favorite Class:Creator

Dear Admin Haze. I noticed that the Magical Easter Egg can be ks too because I already damage 85-90% and someone goes in and he got the kill. I think last hit wins? Thank you and sorry for disturbing.

Th3mak3r

Th3mak3r

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 469 posts
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

Users Awards
I didnt even prepare for the right equips but i can kill all eggs in less than a second...i dont know why are you getting k'sd ..are you not in 195atsp? if your warlock with returners set with 500int your good to go.

Devana

Devana

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 72 posts
  • Favorite Class:Whitesmith

I didnt even prepare for the right equips but i can kill all eggs in less than a second...i dont know why are you getting k'sd ..are you not in 195atsp? if your warlock with returners set with 500int your good to go.

Warlocks are not effective anymore. Haze just gave plant-type defence for the eggs. (takes 1 damage from all hits). The problem is that whoever made the last hit instead of whoever dealt the most damage is given the credit for killing the egg.

Th3mak3r

Th3mak3r

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Warlocks are not effective anymore. Haze just gave plant-type defence for the eggs. (takes 1 damage from all hits). The problem is that whoever made the last hit instead of whoever dealt the most damage is given the credit for killing the egg.

O.o awts thats why..now i know..ty

ratnaputri

ratnaputri

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 36 posts
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Users Awards
happy farming ^^

Arch Bishop Faith

Arch Bishop Faith

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 107 posts
  • LocationProntera
  • Favorite Class:Novice

is this suggestion possible? how about adding fortune headgear chest in normal easter eggs but like 0.5% chance for the newbie that can't hunt the magical easter egg?

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 5,297 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

is this suggestion possible? how about adding fortune headgear chest in normal easter eggs but like 0.5% chance for the newbie that can't hunt the magical easter egg?

There is nothing stopping a "newbie" from killing a magical easter egg, so no. Fortune Headgear Chests are EXTREMELY valuable and not something that should  be given out easily as if they were free cookies.

ArteKita

ArteKita

• Forum Rank
  • 5 posts

There is nothing stopping a "newbie" from killing a magical easter egg, so no. Fortune Headgear Chests are EXTREMELY valuable and not something that should  be given out easily as if they were free cookies.

Yeah, I agree with that. As painstaking as it is to get one, if everyone had one it would be useless. haha

A dmiral

A dmiral

~(•_•~)

• Forum Rank
  • 240 posts
  • Favorite Class:Star Gladiator

Users Awards

+1. Gudluck Hunters!!  :th_gawi:

Kira Yamato

Kira Yamato

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 293 posts
  • LocationLighthalzen
  • Favorite Class:Gunslinger

maybe a group of guys wants the previous mechanics back beacause they can use bots to farm for them. But with the new mechanics now they can't. I still like the new one hoping other events will have a twist in them. +99999999999999999999999999999999

priestheal

priestheal

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 38 posts

I think the kill stealing situation is getting out of hand, i played yesterday and today and the kill stealers all laughed at the

victims for crying and whining having their eggs ripped off.

(i didn't scr-shoot the long lengthy ridicule chat messages )  

So again this event is about players with better gears that can hit faster.

I would like to suggest to have the eggs HP to simply just be 1~3 hp

and let every player has the joy of finding the eggs and enjoy this Easter event.

Thank you.

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 5,297 posts

Users Awards
All eggs are free for all. It would be too easy to just find eggs and instantly kill them and on to the next egg, considering how many eggs there. As you mentioned, if we wanted them to be first one to find them, they would have 1 hp.

The last hitter gets the loot. We want to see people fight and compete for the same egg to see who gets the last hit because it adds another layer of difficulty and thrill.

Is it frustating? Only if you keep seeing the eggs as finders keepers.

I said it once and ill say it again. There are 30 maps and 50 eggs. Go to a map with the least eggs and hardest map name instead of the one with the most eggs and you may have less competition there.

Th3mak3r

Th3mak3r

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

GM Haze for the Magic Easter Egg can you change the spawn time like 10 to 12mins per spawn? thanks

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 5,297 posts

Users Awards

GM Haze for the Magic Easter Egg can you change the spawn time like 10 to 12mins per spawn? thanks

The spawn time foe magic easter eggs is already 10 min, im not sure what you are proposing to be honest

animal30

animal30

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 92 posts
  • Favorite Class:Wizard

All eggs are free for all. It would be too easy to just find eggs and instantly kill them and on to the next egg, considering how many eggs there. As you mentioned, if we wanted them to be first one to find them, they would have 1 hp.
The last hitter gets the loot. We want to see people fight and compete for the same egg to see who gets the last hit because it adds another layer of difficulty and thrill.
Is it frustating? Only if you keep seeing the eggs as finders keepers.
I said it once and ill say it again. There are 30 maps and 50 eggs. Go to a map with the least eggs and hardest map name instead of the one with the most eggs and you may have less competition there.

Honestly, I stopped hunting the eggs when I got my 1st Dro raffle ticket. I intend to buy coins from newbies, but I see many veterans kill the eggs as fast as lightning. They also get many tickets. How lucky they are!

Haze, I know you have your reason to keep the rule, but we, as a newbie or just simply a noob, have our thought as well for qq-ing and begging you for an action.

I partially agree the last hitter gets the loot will make the game more competetive, but just when they hit the egg on the same time. What if you see the egg first and you damage it 90% but bump, someone has the f*cking lucky last hit, and get all the loot? Then he laughs at your face? I bet newbies suffer this situation more than anyone else. If Im not wrong, the purpose of the event is to have something for everyone to enjoy, right? So I will enjoy the feeling being ks-ed and laughed at my face.

Hunting in maps with the least eggs and hardest map name. It's good idea but just to avoid egg steal killing. When the pros have a lot of coins and tickets, we struggle to find the last 1-2 egg in the hardest map name. It's really hard, even impossible for us to exchange an event item. I know nothing is easy to achieve and we have to spend time for it. But is it too difficult for an event or a game, where we come for relaxing after stressful work?

I understand and strongly appreciate your effort to make an event for us. I just share my thought as a noob joining in the event. No matter you keep the rule or make a change, I still repsect your decision.

Edited by animal30, 09 April 2018 - 06:16 AM.

Th3mak3r

Th3mak3r

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

The spawn time foe magic easter eggs is already 10 min, im not sure what you are proposing to be honest

Sorry didnt explain it clear well im proposing if you can make it spawn in random like between :10 to :12mins. Thanks

adallegos

adallegos

• Forum Rank
  • 27 posts

Honestly, I stopped hunting the eggs when I got my 1st Dro raffle ticket. I intend to buy coins from newbies, but I see many veterans kill the eggs as fast as lightning. They also get many tickets. How lucky they are!

Haze, I know you have your reason to keep the rule, but we, as a newbie or just simply a noob, have our thought as well for qq-ing and begging you for an action.

I partially agree the last hitter gets the loot will make the game more competetive, but just when they hit the egg on the same time. What if you see the egg first and you damage it 90% but bump, someone has the f*cking lucky last hit, and get all the loot? Then he laughs at your face? I bet newbies suffer this situation more than anyone else. If Im not wrong, the purpose of the event is to have something for everyone to enjoy, right? So I will enjoy the feeling being ks-ed and laughed at my face.

Hunting in maps with the least eggs and hardest map name. It's good idea but just to avoid egg steal killing. When the pros have a lot of coins and tickets, we struggle to find the last 1-2 egg in the hardest map name. It's really hard, even impossible for us to exchange an event item. I know nothing is easy to achieve and we have to spend time for it. But is it too difficult for an event or a game, where we come for relaxing after stressful work?

I understand and strongly appreciate your effort to make an event for us. I just share my thought as a noob joining in the event. No matter you keep the rule or make a change, I still repsect your decision.

adallegos

adallegos

• Forum Rank
  • 27 posts
I agree with this, i am noob and newbie also even i cant buy like some items that have auto cast skill like MERCURY ACCESSORIES, and a HEAD GEAR THAT HAVE AUTO SKILL that some OP used, How can we compite with dis situation,im always bulsh8 of those GCross that they show up and kill the egg that i hit in about 1more minute already and they bumb to last hit and they got the loots? I think its not fair for us as a newbie and dosnt have item like they have, im so upset and if this cimpetion is for us? I think its for OP only that can afford to buy equipment before the event is end,

adallegos

adallegos

• Forum Rank
  • 27 posts
Maybe much better to make the egg 1hit to evrybody, so that is really fair for evrybody and even the noob or newbies, if u can see , all hunters of eggs are old player and they have ability to kill it like 3seconds, and you cant see any newbies or noob that hunting it, because of that happen , they hit in about 1min already to got some coin but somebody arrive and last hit it very quick, and thats why all newbies and player have no gear that they have ,they loose ther hope to hunt because of that situation ,

armel

armel

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 148 posts
  • LocationPilipinas
  • Favorite Class:Royal Guard

Users Awards

At the beginning of the event, the eggs can be killed with 1 magic hit. This was changed maybe because it is prone to abuse. One player can just have a bot character that just jumps and casts a magic skill.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users