The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

Support Player Applications

Greetings Dreamers!

We are looking for some fresh blood to join our Support Player Team! As a support player your duty would be to answer the easy questions that are asked via @request, in Caspen or on the forums. You will have access to the @mute command in order to take care of town spammers and players that break the global channel rules.

In addition, being a support player is the first step towards becoming a Game Master at DreamerRO! You will also have direct access to contact the current GMs and myself in case you have any questions or concerns.

Position Requirements:
  • Must have been playing DreamerRO for at least 6 months.
  • Must have at least 1 Elite Hero.
  • Must have an account on forum.
  • Must be willing to answer questions via @request in a polite manner.
  • Must not abuse the support player position to brag or intimidate other players.
  •  Must act according to the DreamerRO rules and protect the image of the server.
  • Application for in-game support player only, forum privileges are awarded only to the most helpful support players.

Interested in becoming part of the team? Please take 5 minutes to fill out this application.

Really nice!

I think i could qualify because i play privates since 2004, but this one only two weeks ago :( (I actually played in the past because i had an account with 20b but I don't remember doing it lol), still, I don't have an Elite Hero yet :( 

Edited by ReiPiroca

Really nice!

I think i could qualify because i play privates since 2004, but this one only two weeks ago :( (I actually played in the past because i had an account with 20b but I don't remember doing it lol), still, I don't have an Elite Hero yet :( 

It's important to be familiar with DreamerRO and the Hero Quest because the majority of questions on request are about our custom features and items :) Nevertheless, thank you for your interest!

Advance Welcome and good luck for the new bloods :)

wow this is it guys :)
#JOIN US ~
#HELP NEWBIE's in game :)

Advance welcome to those player's who will be hired in SP team :) :th_no1:  :th_no1:  :th_no1:

Edited by S N I F F U P

Good luck~ I am noob so i will be spamming .@request for answer :(

Greetings Dreamers!

We are looking for some fresh blood to join our Support Player Team! As a support player your duty would be to answer the easy questions that are asked via @request, in Caspen or on the forums. You will have access to the @mute command in order to take care of town spammers and players that break the global channel rules.

In addition, being a support player is the first step towards becoming a Game Master at DreamerRO! You will also have direct access to contact the current GMs and myself in case you have any questions or concerns.

Position Requirements:
  • Must have been playing DreamerRO for at least 6 months.
  • Must have at least 1 Elite Hero.
  • Must have an account on forum.
  • Must be willing to answer questions via @request in a polite manner.
  • Must not abuse the support player position to brag or intimidate other players.
  •  Must act according to the DreamerRO rules and protect the image of the server.
  • Application for in-game support player only, forum privileges are awarded only to the most helpful support players.

Interested in becoming part of the team? Please take 5 minutes to fill out this application.

I'm willing to help the server in my capability

dear sir and maam

I'm playing for almost 6 or 5 years in dreamer I'm a pilot of many characters before in the our province

but I stoped playing because of family problems

but now I'm here my character name is PrabZ

I think this being an SP player will bring me to a next level

and I'm willing to assist all newbies thank you sir T_T

I'm willing to help the server in my capability

dear sir and maam

I'm playing for almost 6 or 5 years in dreamer I'm a pilot of many characters before in the our province

but I stoped playing because of family problems

but now I'm here my character name is PrabZ

I think this being an SP player will bring me to a next level

and I'm willing to assist all newbies thank you sir T_T

Lol prabs just fill up the application.