The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More

Do I really need to post SS just to prove Asura can 1 hit everything ATM?

Edited by Dicaearchus

3m hp with devilring c and ghostring scroll = 1hit asura

imm pretty sure the problem comes from the high sp cap on asura. asura cap should probally been limited back to what it was on pre rewenal (around 6k sp).

Yes you should. No screenshot no proof. Turk #1 PVPer

• Haha 1

Do I really need to post SS just to prove Asura can 1 hit everything ATM?

i think you need to post some SS

asura damage so powerfull right now

but i am not sure if it coz by sp cap or other item like some new equip/card  that can boost its damage

3m hp with devilring c and ghostring scroll = 1hit asura

but i not agree with this..

of course it's because sp cap issue~

i think you need to post some SS

asura damage so powerfull right now

but i am not sure if it coz by sp cap or other item like some new equip/card  that can boost its damage

but i not agree with this..

eh, it was bima who tested it on me hahahaha

come on guys having higher sp cap is one of the features of renewal if it will be nerf again then whats the sense of having a renewal server

SP cap is not about renewal or pre renewal, its dremaerro custom that was implemented

Asura damage is just too high currently, it need to be nerfed wether give a cap or reduce the damage

Yes you should. No screenshot no proof. Turk #1 PVPer

true story /s

• Haha 1

come on guys having higher sp cap is one of the features of renewal if it will be nerf again then whats the sense of having a renewal server

And then there's this genius lul

Well unfortunately if Haze will be the one to do the testing it will surely take a lot of time considering how busy he is. It would be a lot better if some veteran can provide damage data on different reductions. That will reduce his needed effort to nerf it if ever.

2h7j3w4.jpg

See? Main weapon doesn't even have full damage cards and it still dealt 1.1m on 76% demi resist with GR + Asprika.

Edited by Dicaearchus

Did you guys read the previous topic regarding asura sp cap and damage and the outcome? Cause the cap was reduced when we moved to renewal and i think eveyone agreed to set it back to the current cap and damage. Might be a good read.

• Like 1

Did you guys read the previous topic regarding asura sp cap and damage and the outcome? Cause the cap was reduced when we moved to renewal and i think eveyone agreed to set it back to the current cap and damage. Might be a good read.

It doesn't always have to be 1 decision per problem. Now that people know it's over powered, they want it to be balanced  :th_gawi:

Just like Ryan said on previous thread. He tested it and got the same result.

Tested asura today before and after reboot and found no changes. I still do the same damage

37 minutes ago, LightOfGod said:

İ tested asura too  %20 op nerfed ...  How to you did same dmg i need learn it lol 

I think they went 500 VIT + Willow cards to test. Not sure.

• Upvote 1

On 5/10/2018 at 8:28 PM, Seam said:

It doesn't always have to be 1 decision per problem. Now that people know it's over powered, they want it to be balanced  :th_gawi:

That what makes a certain job dead. When it's working fine but other people think it's over powered because of how the skill works, it'll be nerf to the last bone until it kills the skill and later on, the job.

Well if your doing good dmg with asura you need use full dmg items its make you like a paper  so you cant play always  its mean dmg is normal your not dying with gr hades and + reflect killing you too so sura going to useless mode ...

• Sad 1

^ I see that you're still spreading cancer when it comes to sura where you pop out of nowhere and saying how badly the suras need that OP asura to 1 hit everyone and how it would kill the job completely if it gets nerfed (Already nerfed but its still fucking OP IMO).

@Topic Nerf asura to the point that it would not 1 hit a player that is only using ghostring and asprika (Currently 1 hits any player that is using Ghostring + Asura and is only possible to survive if you go deviling + ghostring but that would make you take so much damage from other elements) cuz the boost was a fucking joke as it is now to make them useful in wars (That was at least HaZe mentioned before cuz the skills is "meant to do alot of damage" to the point that you are forced to go ghostring and get raped by warlocks in wars). The current renewal Sura's only issue is their Finger Offensive's Spam,, this skill was the most used skill by every Sura (Except turk cuz everyone knows he doesn't do shit but asura) since they are able to safely do damage without being so thanable but it the skill was killed by renewal's click delay. I say, if it was possible to adjust AV's spam, why is it not possible to do it with FO? After all, the skill was spam-able before this game turned into Renewal so I don't think there would be an issue if the skills is made spam-able. It may turn into a shitfest and encouraged players to create suras and abuse it but it isn't just a class that you could abuse with 1 skill and would still require hours of practice to execute the combos.

As one of the oldest pre renewal Sura player who got to test the renewal change, I would say that this class turned into a joke that has to rely on Asura (Might aswell just remove all your offensive skilsl and put Asura from f1 to f9 LOL) cuz executing offensive combo is now kind of impossible due to click-delay which interrupts your spams when it gets way too fast.

It's so sad that I have practiced countless of hrs with my Sura only to have it get killed by Renewal

• Sad 1

On 6/1/2018 at 10:02 PM, L i b r a said:

^ I see that you're still spreading cancer when it comes to sura where you pop out of nowhere and saying how badly the suras need that OP asura to 1 hit everyone and how it would kill the job completely if it gets nerfed (Already nerfed but its still fucking OP IMO).

@Topic Nerf asura to the point that it would not 1 hit a player that is only using ghostring and asprika (Currently 1 hits any player that is using Ghostring + Asura and is only possible to survive if you go deviling + ghostring but that would make you take so much damage from other elements) cuz the boost was a fucking joke as it is now to make them useful in wars (That was at least HaZe mentioned before cuz the skills is "meant to do alot of damage" to the point that you are forced to go ghostring and get raped by warlocks in wars). The current renewal Sura's only issue is their Finger Offensive's Spam,, this skill was the most used skill by every Sura (Except turk cuz everyone knows he doesn't do shit but asura) since they are able to safely do damage without being so thanable but it the skill was killed by renewal's click delay. I say, if it was possible to adjust AV's spam, why is it not possible to do it with FO? After all, the skill was spam-able before this game turned into Renewal so I don't think there would be an issue if the skills is made spam-able. It may turn into a shitfest and encouraged players to create suras and abuse it but it isn't just a class that you could abuse with 1 skill and would still require hours of practice to execute the combos.

As one of the oldest pre renewal Sura player who got to test the renewal change, I would say that this class turned into a joke that has to rely on Asura (Might aswell just remove all your offensive skilsl and put Asura from f1 to f9 LOL) cuz executing offensive combo is now kind of impossible due to click-delay which interrupts your spams when it gets way too fast.

It's so sad that I have practiced countless of hrs with my Sura only to have it get killed by Renewal

Indeed. Not that old but kinda average Sura player back in pre renewal days and even now, I can really say that Asura is really op right now even tho "it is meant to do alot of damage" it's crazy how much Asura can do even with ghostring + grc lol. And finger offensive got killed a bit because of the client's click delay that made FO not spam-able.