The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
cygre

Crashing after messing with Doram palette

Question

This might be entirely my fault as I messed with the hair color for my Doram character. When given the input box I went to number 127 right away, and the whole game crashed. I didn't screenshot the error message at the time, but when I tried to reopen the game, I get as far as the server selection before a similar error message pops up again. It looks like this:

Untitled.png.0ce6d72fff0b1950434acdc91ea303d8.png

CPaletteRes :: Cannot find File : palette\<unidentified symbols>_4645.pal

Then it crashes. The error can be repeated and the same error message appears. I assume this is due to me selecting a non-existing hair palette for the Doram race. So if there is no fix to this, I'd like to request for that particular character to be deleted. I still want to play my other non-Doram character on this account 😞

I'm happy to provide any other relevant information. Thank you.

Edited by cygre
Putting image to text to help other people who might be searching about the same issue

2 answers to this question

you don't need to delete the character, you can login in dreamerro website and reset character look and it will be fine again.

I could do it too, but you didn't give any specification about your character.

• Like 1