The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
GhostAlpha1

2 Hand weapon

Question

6 answers to this question

The 1 damage means that your attack is a critical attack

Critical attack pierce DEF (DEF ignored = 0) while thana damage is depend on DEF

Try to reduce your LUK to 1 point and test it again. It should not 1 damage if your attack is not critical hit

Critical Hit also ignores Flee rate but not Perfect Dodge nor DEF. Critical Hit Rate is doubled when wielding a Katar type weapon.

50 minutes ago, Th3mak3r said:

Critical Hit also ignores Flee rate but not Perfect Dodge nor DEF. Critical Hit Rate is doubled when wielding a Katar type weapon.

As per iRO indeed critical hit does not ignore DEF but in DRo, IT DOES.

• Downvote 1

what i meant for this is when i use equinox on the right hand gives right damage  and rank weapon on the left hand  gives 1 damage but when i use rank weapon right rand and left it gives proper right and left damage  i dont see 1 damage on left hand so what i mean is does equinox cant be use with other weapon while doin normal attck cause it gives 1 damage on left hand... 

also if use skill like Meteor Assault it gives proper damage but not in normal attck

Edited by GhostAlpha1
type o