Sign in to follow this  
Seina Yamada

abolished

people nowadays use the vending system where you can leave your merchant in the go 39 to earn zeny when that system implemented more people become inactive from my POV.

maybe thats one of few the reasons why dro indecline these past few months. what if you remove that people will start shouting again and negotiate with each other. instead of the vending system

that takes away the excitement? anyway that system is convenient but look what dro become. it become a den of people who sell high price so they can do RMT. 

PS: why don't you go online for a few days? you will see that only 2-4 people are shouting selling things. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People did the same thing they do with vending back then, except they afk with a chat in @go trade instead of with a shop at @go vend

dude due to work i cant log in all the time... I can only play 1-2 hours a day!

Thanks to autovend I can still sell my items

I'm sure there are many players similar to my situation

errrr that has been the shit since the official RO was started people leaving a merchant on one place just to grind or chat all day with their main chars.

Abolished the update that you did in vending.

The update that when putting items in cart you need to relog to save the items in cart so you can vend.

But its an issue after you relog in the items gone in my cart.   LOL. Fix that issue.

On 7/19/2018 at 9:42 PM, Lv1 Akikiw said:

dude due to work i cant log in all the time... I can only play 1-2 hours a day!

Thanks to autovend I can still sell my items

I'm sure there are many players similar to my situation

true that about work but still sometimes the sense of gaming is gone for just afking and vending

55 minutes ago, Bandotta said:

but you cant deny that it's really convinient though...

it is convinient but on the gaming side its like the population is stable in 400+ just because of the vendors. like literally 350+ are vend and 20+ are real people walking around .

P.S just my opinion tho 🙂