The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Chibikun

Throw Huuma Shuriken.

As the title says. 

Requesting for a change in Throw Fuuma Shuriken. Ninja's Physical Weapon ( Fuurinkazan ) is no longer that useful because the skill "Throw Huuma Shuriken" doesn't make the right damage( like what it should do in the non-renewal DRO ). The skill is somewhat similar to Thunder Storm that can be casted on land. I have opened a support ticket about this lately but lost hope on it so I'll just post it here if haze will have the time to read this in the future.

Throw Huuma Shuriken is the main damage basis of the Physical Elite Ninja weapon but is now useless because of what the skill does in the renewal. And as a ninja user, I don't want the physical type ninjas die and be forced to use magic type skills (Tho they say magic ninjas are OP lol). Still I want to maximize the use of ninja both physical and magical. Don't let Fuurinkazan be useless in Renewal~.

ninja_1.jpg?t=1532484097

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Final Strike Need to be able to be affect by %demi and thana like before... now it's just max hp =( 

I agree, the skill should work like it used to in pre renewal wherein it was a target skill although it still works like an AOE. The skill now mostly fails in hitting an opponent maybe because it's turned into a ground skill. And, the damage isn't  really good enough. Heck, the weapon should be as good as it says like back then in pre renewal, where ninjas got excited to get such weapons whether it may be physical/magic weap. Now ninjas are opted to get the magic one because physical ninjas are now obsolete. 

1 hour ago, Max said:

I agree, the skill should work like it used to in pre renewal wherein it was a target skill although it still works like an AOE. The skill now mostly fails in hitting an opponent maybe because it's turned into a ground skill. And, the damage isn't  really good enough. Heck, the weapon should be as good as it says like back then in pre renewal, where ninjas got excited to get such weapons whether it may be physical/magic weap. Now ninjas are opted to get the magic one because physical ninjas are now obsolete. 

True~ I wish it will be back to the way it was in pre renewal. I haven't changed my ninja's gear yet. I still use physical lol. But only Throw Kunai 😞

5 hours ago, exodia said:

also throw kunai, somehow can be nerfed using element resist.

The skill is indeed weak tho. HAHA!