The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Ame Suou

Breath Taking Places in DRO

Hi everyone, My Name's Ame Suou. I know that most of you guys are busy in either 3 things. Chatting in Town, PVP such as HHH-Divisions-WOE-BattleGround, And Doing Quest like hero-elite-zephs-etc.

Only few people know or appreciate that there are beautiful places in DRO in which you can visit, Stare, Gaze, and just enjoy the scenario. 

Which is why. I'll be posting Screenshoot along with its locations at least 2-3 times a week here for places you should try to visit. ( of course. If you know of a place too feel free to post them )

Staring for today. My Top 1 places. The Night City !!

screen_Dreamer_RO003.jpg

Found in @warp night_city

Stay tuned for the next screen shoot !

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Right now its just a custom map we thought was nice and we added it to the server. Its not part of any quest or feature right now

This ISN"T part of the breath taking places in DRO. However, Just a fun fact. 

Did you guys know that THIS " DreamerRO Banker " with its Old White Hair, Old dude face, Old wearing glasses with its Old mustache.... Is Actually a hot guy 😍 wut

screen_Dreamer_RO006.jpg

Bored sitting around? Nothing to do except chat-narok? Why not call your entire friends, Party, Guild and have your own event of Hide and Seek / Exploration 

in this incredible map found in @warp maze !! Explore, Challenge, and have fun getting lost !

screen_Dreamer_RO031.jpg

screen_Dreamer_RO029.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ame Suou said:

Bored sitting around? Nothing to do except chat-narok? Why not call your entire friends, Party, Guild and have your own event of Hide and Seek / Exploration 

in this incredible map found in @warp maze !! Explore, Challenge, and have fun getting lost !

screen_Dreamer_RO031.jpg

screen_Dreamer_RO029.jpg

I Remember This Place, The Place Where I WON 200mil xD

Once I walked it over and realized there are only 2 ending points which aren't even open so...the maze at its finest - never ending story~

• Haha 1

This isn't one of my list in the most breath taking places in Dro. However, I wonder what awaits me if i go further? :th_hmm: :th_gg:
here in @warp que_hugel 164 27

screen_Dreamer_RO008.jpg

Edited by Ame Suou

Here at @warp jawaii_in 28 106

You can take their breath away instead! And then get hammered at the bar up ahead.

jawaii girls.jpg

Edited by McGropy