The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
GM Freia

Rules of public Channels

GM Freia

Soon we will implement this rule on the main site.

Message added by GM Freia

Due to discussions and different points of view, we will now implement a new rule for all channels (#main, #support, #trade).

Single channel rule:

Note: All rules regarding the politeness, advertisement and types of violations described in all rules must be observed. The channels were made for better communication with all players, this should be maintained as a priority and due respect. Anything different to this statement will be deemed an offense.

1. All channels should be used the native language of the server (English), parallel conversations on another language will not be allowed.

1.a) #main - It should be used strictly for player communication. Will not be allowed: spamming, teasing, cursing, toxic comments to other players or group of players. Any type of disrespect will also not be allowed, either for players or staff members.

1.b) #support - Restricted channel to ask questions to everything related to the server. It can be used to help and answer questions from players, different things to this statement will not be allowed.

1.c) #trade - Used only for B/T/S and services, different things to this statement will not be allowed.

Punishment: 1st Offense: Warn by any player or staff member. 2nd Offense: 3 days ban from the channel. 3rd+ Offense: 1 week ban from the channel.

Note 2: If you got banned, you can create an appeal for it. All cases will be examined exclusively by an appeal. This rule is directly linked to rule 8 and may have consequences for the player. If the GMs can't ban the player because of the name, the punishment will be more severe.

Any changes will be made without notice, be constantly aware.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mcdo said:

this rules has no effect for this people in main chat

Untitled.png

Punishment: 1st Offense: Warn by any player or staff member
I got warned by Ame Suou, then I stopped. :th_e4::th_e4:

Edited by Seam
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Seam said:

i was warned and i ask a simple math equation GM 1+1??  GM 1+1?? equals??? BAN IN #MAIN 

HI FANS ITS ME Erdrick. 

6 hours ago, Mcdo said:

this rules has no effect for this people in main chat

Untitled.png

dont bother go 2 guilds has V.i.P treatment 

Edited by ulol69

45 minutes ago, ulol69 said:

i was warned and i ask a simple math equation GM 1+1??  GM 1+1?? equals??? BAN IN #MAIN 

HI FANS ITS ME Erdrick. 

dont bother go 2 guilds has V.i.P treatment 

You've been warned about 20 times in less than two months about your treatment with staff members and it will get worse every day that you think we're idiots.

No one is having differential treatment, last WoE more than 6 Legends members got banned from the main, so no logic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Imperishable said:

You've been warned about 20 times in less than two months about your treatment with staff members and it will get worse every day that you think we're idiots.

No one is having differential treatment, last WoE more than 6 Legends members got banned from the main, so no logic.

you see here missy.. we all got warned and i stoped and i just ask a question and autoban in #main... Im so Famous in main ya`ll staff members already know my name and you guys just ban me while some other players who talks shit at me walks away with no punishment at all.. how`s that for fair speech in main??

CHTy7WL.jpg

1 hour ago, ulol69 said:

you see here missy.. we all got warned and i stoped and i just ask a question and autoban in #main... Im so Famous in main ya`ll staff members already know my name and you guys just ban me while some other players who talks shit at me walks away with no punishment at all.. how`s that for fair speech in main??

CHTy7WL.jpg

I think you have to stop focusing on alliances and enemies and focus on just keeping respect and following the rules. If someone who is already known for break rules and is already annoying everyone with spamming, ask me how much is 1+1 after spaming like hell and bothered everyone ( believe we received @request of complaint about you ).. I think you already have your answer, PLUS all @request that you send saying shit to every staff online (WHO BAN ME? WHYY? PIECE OF SHIT! YOU ARE A CANCER AT THE SERVER! BLABLABLA), don't worry, I will not share with everyone to preserve ur integrity , but don't ever question the staff's conduct towards you if you have no respect for us.

Start looking at your attitudes as a person, and take care of it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Imperishable said:

I think you have to stop focusing on alliances and enemies and focus on just keeping respect and following the rules. If someone who is already known for break rules and is already annoying everyone with spamming, ask me how much is 1+1 after spaming like hell and bothered everyone ( believe we received @request of complaint about you ).. I think you already have your answer, PLUS all @request that you send saying shit to every staff online (WHO BAN ME? WHYY? PIECE OF SHIT! YOU ARE A CANCER AT THE SERVER! BLABLABLA), don't worry, I will not share with everyone to preserve ur integrity , but don't ever question the staff's conduct towards you if you have no respect for us.

Start looking at your attitudes as a person, and take care of it.

banning me directly in #main aint right .and spamming?? whos spamming 1+1? 😂😂😂 you just liek to ban players in the channel if u want it..with out telling us or pm us that you've been triggered or been offended by a simple math equation... 🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵 never again 

5 minutes ago, ulol69 said:

banning me directly in #main aint right .and spamming?? whos spamming 1+1? 😂😂😂 you just liek to ban players in the channel if u want it..with out telling us or pm us that you've been triggered or been offended by a simple math equation... 🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵 never again 

I think you missed the point here and you'll never be able to understand it, waste of time and energy.

Good luck.

• Upvote 1

why not drop the heat already?

Firstly to ulol69. We deeply apologize for our mistake. The Rules should be followed Not just by players but by Staff as well.
Thus Violating our own rule ( Punishment: 1st Offense: Warn by any player or staff member. ) is a mistake that we made to you.

Secondly to
ImperishableYes we receive @request of people complaining about his spamming, I was online that time.
But that isn't enough for a reason to not give ulol69 a personal warning ( PM ) or using #main to warm him first as its in the rules that even if we know he's a rule breaker. 
As a Professional staff we still need to inform him first hand before muting or else it can be considered as an abuse of power As it is in the
rules that the higher GM's themselves made. ( this is his point of view / issue )

Better Staff solution for next time: First send a warning and print screen it, If the player didn't stop then mute them. So that if a player
complains in the forum then a staff can show a screen shot that a warning has been sent before the mute. End of story. Not like this flaming replies
that doesn't solve anything 

If we ourselves doesn't follow the rules that we made. Why would player will ? 

And then we keep asking them to give us a review in RMS while expecting a good feedback. My gosh

12 hours ago, Seam said:

Also, Dropping everything else ( Comment flames ) that has happened now for the sake of peace. One thing's already been confirmed. That the Rules themselves Has Finally been
implemented now and no further excuse shall be given for the next player to receive punishment.

Of course, Any player who thinks they receive false punishment are allowed to complain using the Support ticket. So for now lets all keep calm. Thank you
for your deep understanding

Edited by Ame Suou
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Following up Comment just in case a Reply has been given from my first respond ^

You've been warned about 20 times in less than two months about your treatment with staff members

You said yourself that 

you think we're idiots.

Then i can assume that this simple print screen already explains it. If not, Then allow me to state that the " 20 times in less than two months BEFORE " is an invalid excuse as well.

12345.jpg

Note: I am not defending anyone. I am simply justifying the " Fairness " in respect for both staff and players for the stated new rule ( dated august 27 )

Punishment: 1st Offense: Warn by any player or staff member. 2nd Offense: 3 days ban from the channel. 3rd+ Offense: 1 week ban from the channel.

Have a good day to all !

Edited by Ame Suou
  • Downvote 1

Let me give you a long straight answer about the topic.

Also again I will simply quote my statement before. How hard it is to understand a simple rule?

Surely we said that we will give warnings to players but honestly why do players only know/use the rule when they believe it's in favor of them? If they know the rule then there's no reason to give them a warning. Why give them a warning everytime they started using #main inappropriately. These players aren't new in the server, they know it's not allowed even before that rule was implemented. We have warned them before, we only posted a rule regarding it so new players will be aware about it.

Any decent player know how to use #main properly. If we saw newbies asking in their native language we warn them. But veterans? How can they forget how to use #main properly whenever a GM is not around to monitor it.

That aside, the accused player here know it himself, he had been banned from the #main channel multiple times. If that multiple ban is not enough as a warning to use the #main chat properly then he should do an assessment of himself.

Also we aren't being bias in banning. We just can't do anything with some player names at the moment and you can easily realized it by that screenshot.

It's simply because of these reasons:

1. The other player has spaces in the beginning of their characters names. This also works if they have spaces in the end of their names. Unfortunately the command cannot be used on these players.
2. Special characters on player name and special spaces. Not every special character is easy to type, they are mostly a hassle to find their alt names especially when they are using special alt space between their names too.
3. Combination of special spaces and normal spaces. - same problem as 1, it's hard to tell which kind of space they used because there are other alt spaces available.

Our devs are working on fixing this. The problem here is if we apply a different kind of punishment to those players with spaces in their names such as a temp ban, then those player will be the one crying and calling us unfair. Regardless it won't last long, and even those players with spaces and special character in their names will get their punishments immediately once the command is fixed. So for now I'm sorry but we can't really do much about them.

Also stop expecting us to always give players a warning everytime, giving a warning is just an act of kindness in our part. But we can't be that kind everytime because some people love abusing that kindness. I've worn dresses with higher IQ than those people who do not know how to use #main channel properly.

You know what you are doing, you know it when you aren't using #main properly. Stop bringing our punishments to yourselves and acting like you are a victim later on.

We don't get anything from banning or temp banning you in that chat channel. It's in fact a nuisance on our part too because we had manually ban and unbanned you. So do us both a favor, stop using #main inappropriately because you are only irritating the other players.

• Upvote 3

This makes no valid sense and most of it contradicts it.

If they know the rule then there's no reason to give them a warning

then WHY make a rule that state " 1st Offense: Warn by any player or staff member. " IF were already expecting them to know the rules already? Why not just do " 1st Offense: instant ban "

We have warned them before, we only posted a rule regarding it so new players will be aware about it.

Which is to why it can be considered as an abuse of power. Where in the world do you see a police arresting a people for doing something that's not a rule yet? The word " New rule " means that its not the player's fault that they have break the the new rule BEFORE it was even implemented. It's the staff's fault they they won't listen to @request Before. ( Note: So you only implemented this rule after i reported that some people are complaining about the #main )

That aside, the accused player here know it himself, he had been banned from the #main channel multiple times. If that multiple ban is not enough as a warning to use the #main chat properly then he should do an assessment of himself.

The problem here is that most staff tends to reply the complains with nonsense and ignorance. If you read my previous reply you will know what i mean. And that why your " he had been banned before " is also an invalid for this newly implemented rule.

Yes we receive @request of people complaining about his spamming, I was online that time.
But that isn't enough for a reason to not give ulol69 a personal warning ( PM ) or using #main to warm him first as its in the rules that even if we know he's a rule breaker. 
As a Professional staff we still need to inform him first hand before muting or else it can be considered as an abuse of power As it is in the
rules that the higher GM's themselves made. ( this is his point of view / issue )

Better Staff solution for next time: First send a warning and print screen it, If the player didn't stop then mute them. So that if a player
complains in the forum then a staff can show a screen shot that a warning has been sent before the mute. End of story. Not like this flaming replies
that doesn't solve anything 
 "

Allow me to state that the " 20 times in less than two months BEFORE " is an invalid excuse as well.

https://image.ibb.co/b3BPxz/12345.jpg

Also we aren't being bias in banning. We just can't do anything with some player names at the moment and you can easily realized it by that screenshot.

1. The oth
er player has spaces in the beginning of their characters names. This also works if they have spaces in the end of their names. Unfortunately the command cannot be used on these players.
2. Special characters on player name and special spaces. Not every special character is easy to type, they are mostly a hassle to find their alt names especially when they are using special alt space between their names too.
3. Combination of special spaces and normal spaces. - same problem as 1, it's hard to tell which kind of space they used because there are other alt spaces available.

I am not saying a staff is bias. I am simply stating that the staff should also follow the rule. Not just the players. As stated in my " Better Staff solution for next time " If you have this problem then why in how many long the server is already been going did the staff ignore it? If its going to be a problem why only open it up until now? Thus another Staff Error not player.

So for now I'm sorry but we can't really do much about them.

This is what i want from the very beginning. Staff apologizing for the mistake. Not like the other staff who's answer to the complain is ignorance

Also stop expecting us to always give players a warning everytime, giving a warning is just an act of kindness in our part. But we can't be that kind everytime because some people love abusing that kindness. I've worn dresses with higher IQ than those people who do not know how to use #main channel properly.

Then Don't Expect player to always follow the rules. In what world do you see where a judge in a court would skip a step then instantly judging the victim to be jailed? If you are crying because
the kindness is being abuse then you have the right to Change the rules to " First offense: instant ban ".  Saying excuse stuff like " we made the rule BUT its only because bla bla bla " is a sign
of a low IQ due to its contradicting. The problem is you take the rule as just a simple word. Not absolute control

Again. I am not defending someone. I am simply justifying fairness in respect for both players and Staff.
have a good day all.

btw, I hope your having a nice popcorn Zerro

Edited by Ame Suou
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Ame Suou said:

This makes no valid sense and most of it contradicts it.

then WHY make a rule that state " 1st Offense: Warn by any player or staff member. " IF were already expecting them to know the rules already? Why not just do " 1st Offense: instant ban "

Which is to why it can be considered as an abuse of power. Where in the world do you see a police arresting a people for doing something that's not a rule yet? The word " New rule " means that its not the player's fault that they have break the the new rule BEFORE it was even implemented. It's the staff's fault they they won't listen to @request Before. ( Note: So you only implemented this rule after i reported that some people are complaining about the #main )

The problem here is that most staff tends to reply the complains with nonsense and ignorance. If you read my previous reply you will know what i mean. And that why your " he had been banned before " is also an invalid for this newly implemented rule.

I am not saying a staff is bias. I am simply stating that the staff should also follow the rule. Not just the players. As stated in my " Better Staff solution for next time " If you have this problem then why in how many long the server is already been going did the staff ignore it? If its going to be a problem why only open it up until now? Thus another Staff Error not player.

This is what i want from the very beginning. Staff apologizing for the mistake. Not like the other staff who's answer to the complain is ignorance

Then Don't Expect player to always follow the rules. In what world do you see where a judge in a court would skip a step then instantly judging the victim to be jailed? If you are crying because
the kindness is being abuse then you have the right to Change the rules to " First offense: instant ban ".  Saying excuse stuff like " we made the rule BUT its only because bla bla bla " is a sign
of a low IQ due to its contradicting. The problem is you take the rule as just a simple word. Not absolute control

Again. I am not defending someone. I am simply justifying fairness in respect for both players and Staff.
have a good day all.

btw, I hope your having a nice popcorn Zerro

let me give you a simple comparison about this quote:

"That aside, the accused player here know it himself, he had been banned from the #main channel multiple times. If that multiple ban is not enough as a warning to use the #main chat properly then he should do an assessment of himself."

This is like Killing a person for the First time, going to a judge, 50-50 chance of going to jail, goes to jail,  got released, kills a person for the Second time, goes to a judge, 80-20 chance of going to jail ( because he is an Ex-Convict ) so the chances of going to jail are higher, got released, kills a person for the Third time, goes to a judge, 100-0 chance of going to jail and so on.

Also, i noticed the fact that you're ignoring what GM Shuvi said: 

These players aren't new in the server, they know it's not allowed even before that rule was implemented. We have warned them before, we only posted a rule regarding it so new players will be aware about it."

This rule was around even before you started playing again, maybe that's the reason why you chose to ignore it.
We, veterans already were punished before for speaking native languages in #main EVEN if there wasn't any written rule about it. 
So what you're saying is that, now the rule is finally written, every case will reset back to 0 and they should start warning people again?

Edited by Seam
  • Upvote 1

hen WHY make a rule that state " 1st Offense: Warn by any player or staff member. " IF were already expecting them to know the rules already? Why not just do " 1st Offense: instant ban "

Some people love talking a lot when they aren't on this shoes yet then get silent and talk on how convenient it is just being a player feeling more entitled than they should be.

Anywyay I'm pretty sure that I stated there clearly that we created that specifically for new players, additionally for some players who love asking regarding the rules about it whenever their abusive behavior get them temp banned on that channel. Some people love to think that because there's no rule about it, they can be as abusive as they like.

Rules may be stacked depending on the severity of your actions, meaning the punishment will also increase varying on the amount of rules you broke.

The GM Team reserves the right to exact punishment if they feel certain kinds of behavior is abusive under the scope of the rules. The server owner also reserves the right to modify the rules without prior notice.

Also you are quoting my words in the wrong way I put those words for players to understand that a warning is not even necessary, it simply means that in severe cases we won't bother making a warning because some players are just abusing it intentionally when they are obviously aware of the rules already.

There are people who make  honest mistakes (especially new players) and they deserve the warning, while there are people who also break rules intentionally. If you think GM's are incapable of judging these type of players and applying their judgement correctly feel free to create a ticket and complain. We got multiple GM's here and not a single GM bother objecting about this particular case.

Now, why we put 1st offense as just a warning?

We don't like banning players immediately. We always like to avoid it out of pity and kindness, we prefer giving them a warning first. Not only on this particular rule, in fact even in some case where players are supposed to get a day ban or even a perma ban when we don't see their action as way too severe. Eg. a player trying to sell wrong item using vending at a very OP price. That's under scamming we don't usually perma ban them, we sometimes just jail them or temp ban them to give them a warning. We don't always follow the rules like the way it is written. If you call our judgement an abuse of power again you can create a ticket.

Also in case of Erdrick he said it himself, he got warned, the thing is even after getting warned he still decided to spam nonsense stuffs in #main which probably why the GM choose to finally ban him. Why are you gonna ask our GM 1+1 after getting warned? If you aren't asking for a temp ban on that channel yourself.

image.png.69beecfd24e5f976184f5ad820cf3bdf.png

Anyway for reference check that simple screenshot that one of our GM's provided to us earlier before banning this guy whom named I kindly screened because the CHR might get mad.

Here is a clear example of a player who in my opinion/ based on my abusive power of exercising my judgment, do not deserve to be warned. Ask yourself do you think he doesn't know about the rules? Should we warned him first and just let him get away with it as usual? I doubt that player will even stop if there's no GM around. This isn't even the first time, he was unbanned and then repeat same thing over and over again and you want us to simply follow the rules by the book? Well not happening, there's a reason why we are a GM here, it's because we believe that we can apply our judgement fairly.

Also I stated it clearly in my earlier post..what do you think we get from banning these kind of players in #main? Why are we gonna waste our time ABUSING OUR SO CALLED POWER just to temp ban these kind of players in #main and unban them later on? The answer is simple. NADA. We get no benefit on banning a player like that, that's why we avoid doing it too, however there are cases when players are asking for it themselves.

I never said you called us bias, in fact I didn't even point it out to you, it's on those players who blame the staff team whenever one of their friends get banned. And it's the same for both parties. We ban both sides.

Another thing regarding the name issues.

It's is because it's not even supposed to be a big issue. Unfortunately ONLY our admin can fix it before, we don't have a dev who have access to fix simple things like this. Our admin had his own IRL priorities months ago and can't prioritize things that aren't even supposed to be a huge issue, after all ... again we don't even like banning players in #main. If we can we just warn them.

Then Don't Expect player to always follow the rules. In what world do you see where a judge in a court would skip a step then instantly judging the victim to be jailed?

Our rules aren't step and we aren't skipping anything. A judge exercise his/her judgment based on the severity of the crime and punish the accused under the scope of the law.  It means if its here, the GM will exercise his/her judgement based on the severity of players action, under the scope of our rules. And that's in fact what we are doing. Not to mention that under the scope of the rules the accused player is supposed to be in his 3rd offense already, but our GM unbanned him in #main since earlier.

Just because the rule wasn't posted before because their punishments aren't decided yet, doesn't mean that we will just forget about the people who used to abuse it. Hence the reason why I said it myself, if multiple ban on same offense before is not a warning enough, then he should assess himself.

Is the rule really new? It wasn't new, the proper use of channels is common sense for any decent player, it's a simple etiquette. In fact the broadcasting rule can be used for it as a reference since by using #main you are broadcasting freely. And we have a more severe punishment for abusing it before. And talking about it's punishment we are exercising similar thing. We don't just ban player there unless they ask for it by abusing it severely.

. The problem is you take the rule as just a simple word. Not absolute control

Again I don't think you have any idea on what you are asking for. The rules aren't made to be an absolute control otherwise a lot of players are no longer here in the server  because they will feel more oppressed. That being said, yes we are exercising our judgement in most cases because that's a more human thing to do. We aren't here as a simple system made to drop a ban hammer whenever a player make a mistake.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you cant conform to the channel rules and you dont want to get banned then simply leave the #main channel. That way you will not read any negative comments against you that will encourage you to respond and break the rules.

its simple. If you can’t do that simple thing, then dont complain when you get banned

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Hello,

This topic isn't for discussions like this. Everyone here has points of view, right or wrong depends on us GMs deciding what to do and when to do it (within or outside the scope of the rules).

The rule is only to alert players about this, as GM Shuvi quoted "The GM Team reserves the right to exact punishment if they feel certain kinds of behavior is abusive under the scope of the The server owner also reserves the right to modify the rules without prior notice." I've been alerting players to this like a long time, some of them like Edrick continue to do so, sadly.

Firstly to ulol69. We deeply apologize for our mistake. The Rules should be followed Not just by players but by Staff as well.

Ame, you have no right to say "we" without ask for us GMs if we agree with your words, you don't speak for the entire GM team.

Isolated cases will be dealt with in the Ban Appeal section, nothing more.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, GM Freia said:

Ame, you have no right to say "we" without ask for us GMs if we agree with your words, you don't speak for the entire GM team.

Isolated cases will be dealt with in the Ban Appeal section, nothing more.

I just feel like quoting this. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So what you're saying is that, now the rule is finally written, every case will reset back to 0 and they should start warning people again?

Yes what's my main point. Like hell is it even hard to give like 5 seconds of your time to give a new warning ? 
In other server they still give warning to rule breaker players before giving a new punishment. Yes the jail chance you speak off does gets higher but your forgetting
that once a murderer is released. He/She owns his human rights once again. People have time to spend Hours upon hours typing in this forum but could not spend time 
to do a single warning before hammering a fresh new punishment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for Shuvi's Reply. An old player taught me before to not repeat myself. I'm doing face palm just by reading your reply. There's a lot of contradiction and i wont waste space to type
and quote all of them one by one however If you want to i could personally message you with this.

Ame, you have no right to say "we" without ask for us GMs if we agree with your words, you don't speak for the entire GM team.

Oh i'm sorry i'm not referring the " WE " as i'm part of the staff. I am however referring the " WE " as a Community. If im not mistaken, There's always an announcement in game
that says " We are more than just a server. We are a community " I guess there's a typical error in that?. 

2 hours ago, HaZe said:

If you cant conform to the channel rules and you dont want to get banned then simply leave the #main channel. That way you will not read any negative comments against you that will encourage you to respond and break the rules.

its simple. If you can’t do that simple thing, then dont complain when you get banned

From all the Staff comments. This one is the most accepted and it gives a simple yet logical answer. I don't know why other staff seem's to see my reply as an aggressive where in fact im
just justifying things that a lot of the community are opening up to me and not to the staffs themselves. This is why i only trust / respect Haze and nothing more.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

44 minutes ago, Ame Suou said:

From all the Staff comments. This one is the most accepted and it gives a simple yet logical answer. I don't know why other staff seem's to see my reply as an aggressive where in fact im
just justifying things that a lot of the community are opening up to me and not to the staffs themselves. This is why i only trust / respect Haze and nothing more.

You don't know why other staffs sees your replies as aggressive, yet you mention here that you don't respect them? You got your answer right there. :th_e4:
Seeing that you don't respect people that has a higher position than you makes me lose my respect for you as well. Goodluck!

44 minutes ago, Ame Suou said:

Yes what's my main point. Like hell is it even hard to give like 5 seconds of your time to give a new warning ? 
In other server they still give warning to rule breaker players before giving a new punishment. Yes the jail chance you speak off does gets higher but your forgetting
that once a murderer is released. He/She owns his human rights once again. People have time to spend Hours upon hours typing in this forum but could not spend time 
to do a single warning before hammering a fresh new punishment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm starting to get annoyed by your Selective Reading here, Makes me think that you're ignorant. Didn't you read Shuvi's reply? I'll quote it for you and enlarge it too so you won't miss it.

"Also in case of Erdrick he said it himself, he got warned, the thing is even after getting warned he still decided to spam nonsense stuffs in #main which probably why the GM choose to finally ban him. Why are you gonna ask our GM 1+1 after getting warned? If you aren't asking for a temp ban on that channel yourself."

Edited by Seam
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If i'm doing a selective reading then i should instantly reply 1-5 minutes after a respond has been made but no. Im reading all and analyzing it all ( the fact that im not mentioning some comments is because i already talk that thing like you highlighted it from my previous comments and like i said before i'm not repeating myself. This alone is enough to see that your the one who's selectivly reading but if you insist then message me and i'll gladly mail with lots of quotes and ss ). This will be my final reply in this section as nothing i say will reach out.

Edited by Ame Suou
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2