The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sadie

[RAID Instance] Old Glastheim Update

This is a great update for our Dreamers!

As usual with any new dungeon and set of items, everything is under observation and can be modified without warning. 

We welcome any and all feedback regarding the update!

Big Kudos to our developer Sadie for the update!

• Like 2

Great update! now i need to find friends lol

Them temporal boots though, the official Ro effects are awesome! looking forward to what the admin will do with this boots +1

Int temporal boots[1] are strong 😮 I need a couple of those.

45 minutes ago, Jean said:

Int temporal boots[1] are strong 😮 I need a couple of those.

The luck one is perfect for Caspen Farming 😂

I like the idea of this ogh raid, its kinda fun to acomplish it with friend

but that card doesnt have any drawback? Or did i read that wrong 35% bonus dmg to medium?

52 minutes ago, verrdii said:

I like the idea of this ogh raid, its kinda fun to acomplish it with friend

but that card doesnt have any drawback? Or did i read that wrong 35% bonus dmg to medium?

honestly the exact drawback of it is the players inability to wear thara frog card. While both thara and khalitzburg card can give similar reduction of 30% alone. When combined with other gears like 35% reduction headgear you will receive higher damage from wearing khalitzburg card due to defense/reduction formula.

In defense formula, stacking similar type of resistance is better eg. same demihuman resistance, same elemental resistance etc.

Regardless I understand your point as I myself think that 35% bonus damage might be too high for our server. I'll ask the admin if we could nerf it by putting -10% damage against demi human. That way it would still be good and useful in both pvp and pve.

18 minutes ago, Sadie said:

honestly the exact drawback of it is the players inability to wear thara frog card. While both thara and khalitzburg card can give similar reduction of 30% alone. When combined with other gears like 35% reduction headgear you will receive higher damage from wearing khalitzburg card due to defense/reduction formula.

In defense formula, stacking similar type of resistance is better eg. same demihuman resistance, same elemental resistance etc.

Regardless I understand your point as I myself think that 35% bonus damage might be too high for our server. I'll ask the admin if we could nerf it by putting -10% damage against demi human. That way it would still be good and useful in both pvp and pve.

ohh i see that khalitzburg card is on shield, i didn't check it in rms. so it have drawback. let's see it first in pvp

1 hour ago, Sadie said:

I think just nerfing 5-7% will be okay because you need both cards to get 35% bonus damage. If you nerf 10% it will only give 5% extra bonus damage if you wear both of the cards, so it's kind of not worth it wearing both cards.

Edited by DarkReaper

50 minutes ago, DarkReaper said:

I think just nerfing 5-7% will be okay because you need both cards to get 35% bonus damage. If you nerf 10% it will only give 5% extra bonus damage if you wear both of the cards, so it's kind of not worth it wearing both cards.

The reduction will be on demi human not on medium size so if someone knows how to utilize damage formula (card combo) it will still work great even in PVP. Anyway we will observe it first once its released.

Additionally. There are 2 other cards available now in the server. Unfortunately they are both useless. We might modify them later on.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=re_item_db&comid=226

9 minutes ago, Sadie said:

The reduction will be on demi human not on medium size so if someone knows how to utilize damage formula (card combo) it will still work great even in PVP. Anyway we will observe it first once its released.

Additionally. There are 2 other cards available now in the server. Unfortunately they are both useless. We might modify them later on.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=re_item_db&comid=226

Oh I see, yeah lets see how it goes for now. PS. Keep up with the good work! Hope you will have time to look at my BG suggestion soon 😄

perhaps, add an additional card which can also boost/amplify magical damage same goes with the set effect.

Changelog: Added White Knight Card and Khalitzburg Card exchange. You will need 5k coagulated and 100 temporal crystal for each card. (@warp glast_01 191 271)

16 hours ago, Sadie said:

Changelog: Added White Knight Card and Khalitzburg Card exchange. You will need 5k coagulated and 100 temporal crystal for each card. (@warp caspen 191 271)

where is it? theres nothinh here

1 minute ago, ulol69 said:

where is it? theres nothinh here

my bad it was @ warp glast_01 191 271.