The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
putanginamo1515

WHY MY ACCOUNT PERMANTENTLY BANNED????????????

Question

16 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, HaZe said:

State your character's name

OhhhTaTaY and Arianexe <- As he stated in the Shout Box

1 hour ago, erryl321 said:

Why banning a player suddenly without a warning ? Isn't that unfair ?

There are some cases that require a warning and some that requires a sudden ban. Read the rules for your own sake.

2 hours ago, erryl321 said:

Why banning a player suddenly without a warning ? Isn't that unfair ?

The GM who banned you is currently offline. You were banned for AFK/Macro mining. While it's not illegal to use macro in our server we have clear policy regarding its usage.

Please wait on your ticket and avoid spamming like the other player. It won't help at your case.

1 hour ago, GM Shuvi said:

The GM who banned you is currently offline. You were banned for AFK/Macro mining. While it's not illegal to use macro in our server we have clear policy regarding its usage.

Please wait on your ticket and avoid spamming like the other player. It won't help at your case.

GM Shuvi, why 2 accounts have been banned ? OhhhTaTaY is just AFKing at 46 ? Why is he banned also ?

I don't know the details of your case, that's why I am asking you to wait for the GM who banned you. Create an appeal and wait for her to go online.

I can't move this to ban appeal section because if I do you won't be able to access it anymore using that other account.

So create another and wait for the GM who banned you because she is the only one who knows the detail of your case.

22 minutes ago, GM Shuvi said:

I don't know the details of your case, that's why I am asking you to wait for the GM who banned you. Create an appeal and wait for her to go online.

I can't move this to ban appeal section because if I do you won't be able to access it anymore using that other account.

So create another and wait for the GM who banned you because she is the only one who knows the detail of your case.

It's not me who has been banned but my friend, she said that her IP is also banned because she can't access our forums so I'm speaking up for her

Please Dont be Mad If your accnt got Banned ask 1st why in a polite manner we are all civilized here act decent so that GM can answer accordingly ask question nicely...

I ask your friend to create a ban appeal, after that I'll tell you exactly what happened. My apologies, at my first post, I confused you with another person who was unban.

Either way, you've been banned for doing exactly what GM Shuvi said.

Waiting for Appeal. Thanks.

27 minutes ago, GM Freia said:

I ask your friend to create a ban appeal, after that I'll tell you exactly what happened. My apologies, at my first post, I confused you with another person who was unban.

Either way, you've been banned for doing exactly what GM Shuvi said.

Waiting for Appeal. Thanks.

Let me tell her GM 🙂 Tnx

4 minutes ago, erryl321 said:

Let me tell her GM 🙂 Tnx

All right, if u need anything else PM me. Closing.