Jump to content

The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

  • Chatbox

    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sadie

Horror Factory Instance Update

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Lv1 Akikiw said:

damn that celine card, i need that.

Can the instance be finished by an individual?

can be soloed if you will dual a tanker and a hitter. Time consuming but possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LightOfGod said:

how to get this items ? 

The exchange will be added this week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

some of the cards are currently bugged ....

abandoned teddy bear curse effect seems to be non existent.

creepy demon card curse effect only activates on physical attacks ( cards says magic) and magic mirror only seems to activate on aoe magic skills rather than just magic ingeneral.    scratch that magic mirror only seems to work when opponent is in close proximity ( 1 cell!)

 

Malicious  cold ghost  seems to be working as intended.

If we get more cards ill update this lol.

 

Edited by bryan31
wrong info
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, bryan31 said:

creepy demon card curse effect only activates on physical attacks ( cards says magic) and magic mirror only seems to activate on aoe magic skills rather than just magic ingeneral.    scratch that magic mirror only seems to work when opponent is in close proximity ( 1 cell!)

That's how it's supposed to be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bryan31 said:

some of the cards are currently bugged ....

abandoned teddy bear curse effect seems to be non existent.

creepy demon card curse effect only activates on physical attacks ( cards says magic) and magic mirror only seems to activate on aoe magic skills rather than just magic ingeneral.    scratch that magic mirror only seems to work when opponent is in close proximity ( 1 cell!)

 

Malicious  cold ghost  seems to be working as intended.

If we get more cards ill update this lol.

 

I forgot to include the teddy bear card, but I removed the auto curse effect of teddy bear because it is casted on the wearer (drawback effect) and will only make the card more useless. Modified teddy bear gives more damage to undead and demon race monsters.

Abandoned Teddy Bear Card:
+20% SP
+50% magical damage against undead and demon monsters.

Fixed creepy demon.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Sadie said:

I forgot to include the teddy bear card, but I removed the auto curse effect of teddy bear because it is casted on the wearer (drawback effect) and will only make the card more useless. Modified teddy bear gives more damage to undead and demon race monsters.

Abandoned Teddy Bear Card:
+20% SP
+50% magical damage against undead and demon monsters.

Fixed creepy demon.

Why just magic 🙂  like boss mobs has 4 5 k mdef except %sp card still useless ...

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LightOfGod said:

Why just magic 🙂  like boss mobs has 4 5 k mdef except %sp card still useless ...

it wasn't for horror factory alone. It was created for other PVE stuffs, example most mobs in bossnia are undead and this is one of the best card you can use there . It's a variation from FBH. And it's for magic because this release is mostly for magic classes while OGH is basically for physical classes.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, LightOfGod said:

Old effect was better and its orginal anway ...

Old effect is better?

how the old effect is better? It causes you to get curse status on yourself ?

MaxSP +20%.
Adds a chance to inflict [Curse] on wearer when dealing physical and magical attacks.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi GM Sadie would like to ask if you are planning to change this cards effect.

Decorate Evil Tree Card [Armor]
MaxHP + 150000
MaxSP + 1500

Dancing Marionette Card [Weapon]
ASPD +10%

I think its not that useful and it is really hard to obtain by just being a trash in the inventory. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This <Fresh Roses [1]> item doesn't have a proper sprite, as you can see on the pic:

roses.png.f0f05a174e6554e47d3fa39ce96a28a0.png

Or is it intended to be like that?

Edited by Jhon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, we are aware about the sprite problem, and that's why we aren't releasing the other exchanges yet, just wait for the patch to fix their sprites. It will be fixed once Jon released a new patch.

16 hours ago, Th3mak3r said:

Hi GM Sadie would like to ask if you are planning to change this cards effect.

Decorate Evil Tree Card [Armor]
MaxHP + 150000
MaxSP + 1500

Dancing Marionette Card [Weapon]
ASPD +10%

I think its not that useful and it is really hard to obtain by just being a trash in the inventory. Thanks

Honestly we aren't planning to make all of those cards very useful. If you don't need the card you can skip farming them, there's a lot of other useful drop in the dungeon atm. The Decorated Evil Tree card is in fact a useful card, though only a few know how to use those kind of cards atm. As for Dancing marionette I agree that the 10% aspd is pretty much useless in our server but until our admin agree on an effect I can't change it.

3 hours ago, LightOfGod said:

card creator i guess think that advantage and  disadvantage 
xD Anyway i respect you xD 

There is no advantage on the old effect except the 20% SP bonus. The 20% SP bonus is good in low rate that's why it has drawback that whatever you do when you wear it, you will end up cursing yourself. Abandoned Teddy Bear card cannot curse the target only the wearer so there's no advantage on retaining that effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decorate Evil Tree Card [Armor] - please enlighten me with this card GM Sadie.

Dancing Marionette Card [Weapon]
ASPD +10  - what if it can bypass the limit of 195aspd to make it 205? Lel

Atleast theres still a posibility for this card new effect only GM Haze can decide. Thanks Sadie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Th3mak3r said:

Hi GM Sadie would like to ask if you are planning to change this cards effect.

Decorate Evil Tree Card [Armor]
MaxHP + 150000
MaxSP + 1500

Dancing Marionette Card [Weapon]
ASPD +10%

I think its not that useful and it is really hard to obtain by just being a trash in the inventory. Thanks

Tao Gunka Card is still way much more usefull than Decorate Evil Tree Card
150k HP maight be usefull if it not compounded in Armor. 
I suggest to make it a weapon, shoes, or accessory card.

Or Buff it to be
MaxHP + 400k~500k.
I use gunslinger as a paramater, gunslinger have around 1m HP with about 100 vit, Tao Gunka Card, other common %HP buff (sleipnir, addax, etc.).
So that can be more usefull for jobs with Low Base-HP.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This goes for all the other instances, farms, raids and etc. 

If you don't want the loot, then don't farm it. Keep it simple.

Decorate Evil Tree Card may be useless to you, but in some cases, it's better than tao gunka 😉

What do you do if something is hard to get but useless for you anyway? Don't bother getting it.

View the comment below to know what i'm talking about before you down vote. 🙂

Edited by Seam
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hahaha, honestly I noticed something is weird about max HP cards before but I didn't bother confirming my theory since most of them had negligible effects. I know some people who had been using some of those cards but didn't notice it either.

Today I tested it and I can confirm that every card that gives raw MAX HP bonus in the server gives 2x their stated bonus. That being said, fabre card gives 20k HP instead of 10k, arch angeling gives 60k HP instead of 30k, succubus card gives 200k HP and so Evil Tree card gives 300k HP.

Now I believe there's nothing wrong with the 2x bonus, it's just that most players aren't aware about it so they neglect it too. And some might still think it's useless. Regardless, I don't know if it will get nerfed or there will only be a correction on item description. The correction on description is preferable.

Aan suggested a 400k-500k bonus HP and I am sure he is not aware about the 2x bonus,  but in my honest opinion the current effect of  300k HP bonus is good enough if you know where to use it and if you at least tried it.

The Decorated Evil Tree card is designed for low vit build, while most players seeks balance build, there are people who uses a more adjustable build and that build is only attainable using succubus card and Decorated Evil Tree Card.

This is a 1 base vit stat warlock and I got 1m HP using this build. You will only need 2 consumables if you want to reach 2m HP with same build and stat. Although unless you are rich I doubt you can use it as a daily build.


f8i82Dy.png

MAX HP Card works in some build better than tao gunka for these 2 reasons:

  1. Tao Gunka is highly dependent on MAX HP which depends mostly on players vit. Evil Tree Card simply boost your max HP regardless of your vit. In short Evil tree is better for low vit build.
  2. Tao Gunka boosted HP can no longer be boosted while Evil Tree card max HP can be boosted further by other HP% bonuses of cards , gears and consumables. It means with magnetite 15% you got 45k more HP from evil tree card, then another 20% from sleipnir so 60k HP etc etc. In fact without that armor my warlock HP only have 400k+ hp.. it boosted my HP by extra 600k+ because of other HP boosting stuffs I am wearing.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Xileria said:

hahaha, honestly I noticed something is weird about max HP cards before but I didn't bother confirming my theory since most of them had negligible effects. I know some people who had been using some of those cards but didn't notice it either.

Today I tested it and I can confirm that every card that gives raw MAX HP bonus in the server gives 2x their stated bonus. That being said, fabre card gives 20k HP instead of 10k, arch angeling gives 60k HP instead of 30k, succubus card gives 200k HP and so Evil Tree card gives 300k HP.

Now I believe there's nothing wrong with the 2x bonus, it's just that most players aren't aware about it so they neglect it too. And some might still think it's useless. Regardless, I don't know if it will get nerfed or there will only be a correction on item description. The correction on description is preferable.

Aan suggested a 400k-500k bonus HP and I am sure he is not aware about the 2x bonus,  but in my honest opinion the current effect of  300k HP bonus is good enough if you know where to use it and if you at least tried it.

The Decorated Evil Tree card is designed for low vit build, while most players seeks balance build, there are people who uses a more adjustable build and that build is only attainable using succubus card and Decorated Evil Tree Card.

This is a 1 base vit stat warlock and I got 1m HP using this build. You will only need 2 consumables if you want to reach 2m HP with same build and stat. Although unless you are rich I doubt you can use it as a daily build.

  Hide contents


f8i82Dy.png

 

MAX HP Card works in some build better than tao gunka for these 2 reasons:

  1. Tao Gunka is highly dependent on MAX HP which depends mostly on players vit. Evil Tree Card simply boost your max HP regardless of your vit. In short Evil tree is better for low vit build.
  2. Tao Gunka boosted HP can no longer be boosted while Evil Tree card max HP can be boosted further by other HP% bonuses of cards , gears and consumables. It means with magnetite 15% you got 45k more HP from evil tree card, then another 20% from sleipnir so 60k HP etc etc. In fact without that armor my warlock HP only have 400k+ hp.. it boosted my HP by extra 600k+ because of other HP boosting stuffs I am wearing.

 

300HP is good, so every cards description with Base-HP Increasing effect should be editted to be 2x of its current description?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Aan said:

300HP is good, so every cards description with Base-HP Increasing effect should be editted to be 2x of its current description?

We will fix it on next patch. I will add the exchange NPC later today.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2018 at 10:10 PM, Jhon said:

This <Fresh Roses [1]> item doesn't have a proper sprite, as you can see on the pic:

roses.png.f0f05a174e6554e47d3fa39ce96a28a0.png

Or is it intended to be like that?

Sorry for bothering again, but my Fresh Roses item is gone from my inventory, not sure if the latest patch has something do with it....

PS: I have a friend that had his fresh roses gone as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sadie Same issue as jhon... all of our Fresh roses dissapeared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×