Jump to content

The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

  • Chatbox

    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sadie

Horror Factory Instance Update

Recommended Posts

Dancing Marionette Card [Weapon]
ASPD +10%
Increase damage on undead property monsters by 20%

WOW, that was fast..thanks GM Sadie and Mastah Haze. Happy I farmed them.

So this increase physical and magical to undead am I right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

physical

Added NPC that can open your closed mind box. You need to pay 50m to open the box.  The NPC is outside, the instance.

I didn't customize the drop of closed mind box so it has trashy items inside, but you can obtain

Gentle heart, Broken heart and Lush Rose inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we have a new Rare wing like celine kimi and cat Jet Johnson face for this coming halloween event.? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2018 at 12:10 AM, Sadie said:

physical

Added NPC that can open your closed mind box. You need to pay 50m to open the box.  The NPC is outside, the instance.

I didn't customize the drop of closed mind box so it has trashy items inside, but you can obtain

Gentle heart, Broken heart and Lush Rose inside.

The key npc for the closed mind box is gone lol.....

Edited by bryan31

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bryan31 said:

The key npc for the closed mind is gone lol.....

yeah, sorry about it. It will go back next reload.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2018 at 11:34 PM, Sadie said:


Celine Kimi Card [Weapon]
MATK +10%.
Adds a chance to autocast [Critical Wound] Level 3 to all enemies on screen when dealing magical attacks.
[unstackable]
 

scsc.gif

Best idea evah😅 .Good job

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Four said:

scsc.gif

Best idea evah😅 .Good job

If you got problem with the card then provide a proper feedback regarding it. I've clearly stated that those items are under observation and I am pretty much open for discussion and suggestions regarding each of the newly implemented items on this instance. The current effect of the card is it's original effect. We put a limitation on it because we are aware of its potential. We can't however simply adjust the card until it's tested in game and PVP veterans provide feedback on it. I can assure you that if I get a reasonable information I'll consider modifying it.

As a dev I honestly strive hard to have a collaborative relationship with the community. I value players input and take them into consideration and discuss it with the admin as much as I can. It is such a disappointment getting this kind of comment from an in game SP, but not like I have any expectations of you either.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why people complain about Celine's HP? I can solo Old Glast Heim in 20 minutes, just came here to check how to avoid coma.

Now i'm ready to come back and farm Celine Card 🙂 I'll solo this too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, PattyAnn said:

Why people complain about Celine's HP? I can solo Old Glast Heim in 20 minutes, just came here to check how to avoid coma.

Now i'm ready to come back and farm Celine Card 🙂 I'll solo this too.

And who's complaining about that :th_hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was testing some stuff....

The recover effect of gentle heart is  only healing 300 hp instead of the written effect of 30k hp

I would add a screen shot but for some reason the max upload size is only .02mb lol.....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bryan31 said:

Was testing some stuff....

The recover effect of gentle heart is  only healing 300 hp instead of the written effect of 30k hp

I would add a screen shot but for some reason the max upload size is only .02mb lol.....

 

 

Let me just add the link of the image :th_heh:

21HKfgT.png

Edited by Jhon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jhon said:

Let me just add the link of the image :th_heh:

21HKfgT.png

Should be fixed now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×