The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sadie

Horror Factory Instance Update

I smell more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ going into my storage. Thank you Sadie!!!

Oh god..Kimi no.

Anyway, the original instance has bloody coins - I just scrolled up to check if you mentioned about it and yea you did. Are you planning to add only cons. or also some gears that you can't obtain anywhere else?

1 hour ago, Eluminare said:

Oh god..Kimi no.

Anyway, the original instance has bloody coins - I just scrolled up to check if you mentioned about it and yea you did. Are you planning to add only cons. or also some gears that you can't obtain anywhere else?

i heard this shit is annoying in other server. guess what? it's annoying here too.

32 minutes ago, Seam said:

i heard this shit is annoying in nova. guess what? it's annoying here too.

Oh yes I saw it, Sadie showed it to me once and to be honest I am completely "no no" when I think about it. Some classes completely suck at killing it. Back then we had strategy like AB, Sura and Genetic - we were killing it in around 10 minutes or less? Not sure, I never counted but it was a pain in the ass. Max pain is terrible but there are different ways to avoid this attack so...well it all depends on coordination of the party + how many people are going to join. Also does DRO has a feature like --> the more people join the more HP she has? Because this is how originally this instance works.

Edited by Eluminare

Her HP does increase but has cap (cannot go negative value for technical reasons). Also she don't have MAX PAIN yet. Not yet coded in our server. Her mechanics are there and it's a little more difficult here because of her skills. Even the cruiser guards are no joke here it can kill players.

I love them dead.

They should be able to do it as long that they follow the mechanics and work together as a team.

• Haha 1

Yea, true. That's important. Make sure to record the video once it's done - I'd really like to see it live (but I won't be able to join today, maybe other time)

13 minutes ago, Xileria said:

My team. Cried in corner.

"We will get her next time.."

Oh dear lord :'D

I DIDNT SEE THIS

Dear lord, is Evil Spirit Glove restricted for SN? NO PLS

also take me to raids pls

edit: i bring luck and 100% clear

Edited by Meteora

2 hours ago, LightOfGod said:

can you share info about mobs they are all using coma instant dead how to nerf that coma ? 

Make sure your in disguised.

Celine kimi has 12.444.444.432 hp hard to kill this monster you need almost 5-10 pt  member kill it  lol

What do you think about that ?  

Edited by LightOfGod

7 hours ago, LightOfGod said:

can you share info about mobs they are all using coma instant dead how to nerf that coma ? 

If you want to nerf coma use shadow scroll or shadow property armor.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, LightOfGod said:

Celine kimi has 12.444.444.432 hp impossible to kill this monster you need almost 20 pt  member kill it  lol

What do you think about that ? 

some people actually manage to clear it already with 4 players... Damaging it isn't the problem but doing it properly. Amdarais and corruption has higher HP than Kimi and people kill them just fine with good party.

As for coma, the one with coma are the guards that aren't even supposed to be summoned. If you summoned those guards then it is your parties shortcoming.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

need to lower your damage, the higher your damage the harder it is to balance their HP.