The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
AkoBudoy

Why I only have 48 skill points?

Question

Hi, I stopped playing on 2015 and now I'm back. I'm still using my account. 

Upon checking, my skills were reset. And I only have like 47 available skill points. And my job skill level is already 120. Please advise me what to do, I am completely lost.

Moreover, can anyone please put in the comment all the links that will help me back into track again.  DO we still have HHH? What time in K.S.A (GMT+3).

Appreciate your help. 

3 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, AkoBudoy said:

Hi, I stopped playing on 2015 and now I'm back. I'm still using my account. 

Upon checking, my skills were reset. And I only have like 47 available skill points. And my job skill level is already 120. Please advise me what to do, I am completely lost.

Moreover, can anyone please put in the comment all the links that will help me back into track again.  DO we still have HHH? What time in K.S.A (GMT+3).

Appreciate your help. 

Go to main npc and reset your skill he will give you back all the skill points.

Just look around the forum for links man

yes it was happened before for some updates.. what ever zpunk told just follow.

DreamerRo Helper> reset skills. 

welcome back in game, see you around and  looks for some updates in change logs so atleast you will be updated since we transfer in renewal.

rawr~!

Thanks, It's now okay.

I have a problem, I have security code before. And I blocked or transfer. Now the problem I don't remember the code. Is there any chance to recover it, even the security questions I totally forgot the answers. Please help me.