The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sadie

Halloween Event [2018] Finale

4 hours ago, adallegos said:

How can we get that global buff? ?

If goal is not reached there will be no top hunters. 😛

Global Buffs:

Global Goal is not only created for the Halloween Race. If the community manage to finish the global goals they will unlock a global reward as well. This is called Global buffs. The Global buffs is random.

Global Buffs.
1. Fortuna Frequency - Extra chance for raffle ticket drop rate for 1 hour
2. Blood Bath - chance to gain DM points when killing  monsters for 1 hour
3. Glorious Wave - get hero exp when killing monsters and chance to drop heroic coins on field for 1 hour.
4. Blood Moon - chance to get elite kills when killing monsters in field.
5. Gold Dust - killing monsters has chance to obtain zeny when killing monsters.
6. Ethereal Visitors - add  2 new ghost in map for 1 hour. they drop very rare materials.
7. Moonlight Distortion - add  2 new ghost in map for 1 hour. they drop very rare materials.
8. Misty Plane - add 2 new ghost in the map for 1 hour. they drop a very rare materials.

If the community manage to finish the global goals they will unlock a global reward as well. This is called Global buffs. The Global buffs is random.

Edited by Zaabu

super very rare drop huhuhu

On 10/17/2018 at 5:50 PM, Sadie said:

No, monsters only drop materials, in phase 2 you need them to craft gears.

Some gears however will require rare materials such as [Event] Spirit of Halloween.

There are 3 other rare materials that will be required for the special item this season. A holy rock piece, a spirit piece and Urn. Those materials drops from ghost at global buff 6-8. They can be obtained from normal mobs too but the chance is really low. They can also be obtained by killing the "target" ghost during halloween invasions.

27 minutes ago, GhostAlpha1 said:

super very rare drop huhuhu

Agree drop rate of rare Halloween drops(urn, sacred rock, spirit piece)is low even with the monster buff in place.. I think it's the same drop rate of tickets atm.. kindly check or if so adjust it accordingly ty

Edited by FARMNKILL

1 hour ago, ulol69 said:

Phase 2 Pls just wana buy some new Account Bound Donation stuff Q_Q

Will be around this week.

1 hour ago, FARMNKILL said:

Agree drop rate of rare Halloween drops(urn, sacred rock, spirit piece)is low even with the monster buff in place.. I think it's the same drop rate of tickets atm.. kindly check or if so adjust it accordingly ty

It was supposed to be  low. You can purchase it for a high amount of halloween token though, or convert it for other stuffs through some NPC's that will be slowly added on phase 2. The special items as well as for a few new one will be added in phase 3.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sadie said:

Will be around this week.

It was supposed to be  low. You can purchase it for a high amount of halloween token though, or convert it for other stuffs through some NPC's that will be slowly added on phase 2. The special items as well as for a few new one will be added in phase 3.

👍👍👍

3 hours ago, FARMNKILL said:

Lol. Their chance is way even lower than tickets and spirits of Halloween have.

Currently I have 9 spirits and so far only 3 ultra rare items (2 urns, 1 spirit piece)

Edited by Jhon

If you kill the Ghost 6 to 8 buff the chance of getting that rare item is .02% same with tiks.

GM Sadie is there a chance to use our old loot from previous hallow event? I was hoping to use it this year but the ingredients changed. Sad

7 hours ago, GhostAlpha1 said:

Rock and spirit piece has the lowest drop rate i think .001%

Nope..if the buff 6 7 and 8 is enabled.

Try to type @mi mote - same with the other ghost in 6 7 8 buffs

3 hours ago, Sachz said:

I saw some cute new mobs can we tame them please ? 😛😝

I second this! The ghost with the sign and grim reaper. I NEEEEDS IT!

On 10/16/2018 at 12:03 AM, Sadie said:

I'm planning to add some consumables in drops later.

ooooh I'll be waiting for this one.

• Downvote 1

On 10/22/2018 at 7:23 PM, Sachz said:

I saw some cute new mobs can we tame them please ? 😛😝

who knows maybe they'll become tame able later. Pray to our admin.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DarkReaper said:

Hey Sadie, can you possibly write down all of the time schedule for the next global race, just like the one last year. Greatly appreciated.

It is cooldown based. It has no specific time schedule.

24 minutes ago, Sadie said:

It is cooldown based. It has no specific time schedule.

I thought the global invasion happen every 2 hours and last for 1 hour, that's why I assumed that there will be a set schedule for the global invasion. I guess not, thanks for the clarification. 

Jesus Christ why put the Halloween event donation trader in the Event Place?? OMG gona waste ZENY just to enter and buy stuff -_______________________________- 

Edited by ulol69