The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sadie

Halloween Event [2018] Finale

26 minutes ago, ulol69 said:

Jesus Christ why put the Halloween event donation trader in the Event Place?? OMG gona waste ZENY just to enter and buy stuff -_______________________________- 

What donation trader?

There is no donation trader inside halloween city. The donation powered one will most likely gonna get released in phase 3. The one inside halloween city are craftable halloween gears which is supposed to be inside the city as it's created for those who farm inside the city.

5 minutes ago, Sadie said:

What donation trader?

There is no donation trader inside halloween city. The donation powered one will most likely gonna get released in phase 3. The one inside halloween city are craftable halloween gears which is supposed to be inside the city as it's created for those who farm inside the city.

ok Cool.. and  pls put all the previous Halloween donation on the list pls thx

I think the requirements for any of these items gears are a bit high. To get 100 tokens you'll literally have to hunt 12 hours a day lol. Can we at least make them tradeable once we get closer to Halloween?

2 hours ago, emile said:

I think the requirements for any of these items gears are a bit high. To get 100 tokens you'll literally have to hunt 12 hours a day lol. Can we at least make them tradeable once we get closer to Halloween?

You can search for wandering ghost and do mini games and it will give you tokens ranging from 10-80 pcs depending on the game. That's what other players are doing.
There's a daily NPC now that award a minimum of 120 halloween tokens per day as well as other reward. It's account bound.
There will be another repeatable hunting quest that might get added tomorrow.
There's also an increase of drop rate in halloween token at invasion and special ghost.
Trick or Treat summoned mob has 70% chance to drop halloween token too.
Treasure box drop a lot of tokens.
Invasion boss drop a lot of tokens.

I cannot lower the price of tokens in halloween because some players has a lot of tokens from the past halloween. Same thing with the other veterans who keep too much common materials a few halloween ago. They can use the material provided they participate well in the events this year.

we just want it to be tradable were not suggesting to lower prizes 

10 minutes ago, Sadie said:

You can search for wandering ghost and do mini games and it will give you tokens ranging from 10-80 pcs depending on the game. That's what other players are doing.
There's a daily NPC now that award a minimum of 120 halloween tokens per day as well as other reward. It's account bound.
There will be another repeatable hunting quest that might get added tomorrow.
There's also an increase of drop rate in halloween token at invasion and special ghost.
Trick or Treat summoned mob has 70% chance to drop halloween token too.
Treasure box drop a lot of tokens.
Invasion boss drop a lot of tokens.

I cannot lower the price of tokens in halloween because some players has a lot of tokens from the past halloween. Same thing with the other veterans who keep too much common materials a few halloween ago. They can use the material provided they participate well in the events this year.

we just want halloween  token to be tradable were not suggesting to lower prizes and btw where is this "There's a daily NPC now that award a minimum of 120 halloween tokens per day as well as other reward. It's account bound."

27 minutes ago, GhostAlpha1 said:

we just want it to be tradable were not suggesting to lower prizes 

we just want halloween  token to be tradable were not suggesting to lower prizes and btw where is this "There's a daily NPC now that award a minimum of 120 halloween tokens per day as well as other reward. It's account bound."

I quoted him since he said the requirements are a bit high which is in fact true especially for halloween tokens.  I am aware that some players do not have much halloween tokens while some veterans have  10k+ of those halloween tokens. I tried asking our admin if we can make halloween tokens tradeable because I knew it will be a concern, however he said he wanna avoid doing that so I decided to just balance things out in phase 2 where players  including casual farmers will have more opportunity to acquire them.

Honestly halloween token is better bound. If you want to make anything you at least need to participate in the event in one way or another, if you are lazy to farm then hunt ghosts and mimics. Once the daily hunt is added then you can do daily hunt too.

How many of those wandering ghosts are at a time in the map ? It's hella hard to find them...

On 10/16/2018 at 5:21 AM, Sadie said:

Cursed by a phantom, Agent Spica is looking for Paranormal Agents who can help her exorcise Haunting Dolly. You will be asked to kill 2 Hunting Dollys and it will reward you with 100 -200 halloween token per attempt. The quest is repeatable and has 30 minutes cooldown.

why is it now it has 1hr cool down

1 hour ago, finalmakers said:

Spooky machine is broken.

Been more than 24 hours and i cant even use it again.

Please check that machine GM Team.

Should be fixed now.

3 hours ago, FARMNKILL said:

The 4th ferre?

Xtab76T.jpg

is that from the spooky machine? Anyway all new pets has default buffs of +10 all stat atm.

25 minutes ago, Sadie said:

is that from the spooky machine? Anyway all new pets has default buffs of +10 all stat atm.

Actually no.. it's from shadow Npc map.. where your suppose to kill them for coins.. so I tried taming and worked closer look they are different from ferre in invasion

Edited by FARMNKILL

Its hard to locate my beloved (loyal) pet egg when placed in the Storage specially if you have the same eggs. Im pretty sure it should have beloved word but now it only last in the inventory.

38 minutes ago, LightOfGod said:

What is pet effects ? 

atm the new pets give +10 stats to all

• Like 1