Jump to content

The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

  • Chatbox

    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sadie

Halloween Event [2018] Finale

Recommended Posts

One of the craftable seasonal item [nightmare ghost] is account bound, though the post above says its tradeable.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bryan31 said:

One of the craftable seasonal item [nightmare ghost] is account bound, though the post above says its tradeable.....

I will notify haze about it. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rhookie001 said:

is there anyway to make Halloween token tradable?? or  Loot to H.token exchanger. for those who cant grind in farming  because of work.. ty

Loot to h.token exchanger..+1 for this..real life is hard 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FARMNKILL said:

The three orbs in the item magic book isnt showing even with effects on

 

there's a bug with the skill off map. We are looking on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok thanks.. btw can you make it visible with effects off?.. it lags bad if effects are on ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2018 at 3:05 PM, GhostAlpha1 said:

The shadow cape also has some bugs when u attck sprite being leftout of the character

Im taking a note on it, will be fixed soon. Thanks for the report.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi gm, i just wondering. Item like spirit piece, urn can't be traded right? So why i see some merchant sell it in vending?

Mean while i have it in my gx char, is possible to my gx sell it?

Thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, vaynestein said:

Hi gm, i just wondering. Item like spirit piece, urn can't be traded right? So why i see some merchant sell it in vending?

Mean while i have it in my gx char, is possible to my gx sell it?

Thx

they can be traded. The equipments created by them are the untradeable one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've noticed something on Halloween Spirit as well, not sure if the "low chance of casting curse when attacking" is working at all, because I tested it with normal attacks, using skills, even with melee reflect, but nothing happened after 5 minutes or more of continuous testing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2018 at 2:14 PM, FARMNKILL said:

Ok thanks.. btw can you make it visible with effects off?.. it lags bad if effects are on ty

agreed. We wanna show off the visual effects , but most of players has their effects off /sob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

=============================

RARE RELEASE AND RAFFLE!

==============================
 

RARE RELEASE

Roar of Dragon Slayer                                                                                Bloody Sword of Dragon

33u4ac6.jpg                                                                2iw5xt5.jpg

Donation Credits : 60                                                                                     Donation Credits : 60

Zeny : 250 Billion Zeny Bags                                                                         Zeny : 250 Billion Zeny Bag
            ( 200 Billion Zeny Bags with Discount Coupon)                                       ( 200 Billion Zeny Bags with Discount Coupon ) 
   

 

RAFFLE

Bloody Sword of Dragon                                                                                    Reaper Spirit

         2iw5xt5.jpg                                                               xor437.jpg

 

Bloody sword of dragon and Reaper spirit are the available rares for raffle! Each raffle ticket has a small chance to win one of these rares! Make sure that you have enough raffle tickets for a better chance of winning!

[ Note: Reaper Spirit might be changed by Haze ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Horakthy said:

=============================

RARE RELEASE AND RAFFLE!

==============================
 

RARE RELEASE

Roar of Dragon Slayer                                                                                Bloody Sword of Dragon

33u4ac6.jpg                                                                2iw5xt5.jpg

Donation Credits : 60                                                                                     Donation Credits : 50

Zeny : 250 Billion Zeny Bags                                                                         Zeny : 200 Billion Zeny Bag
            ( 200 Billion Zeny Bags with Discount Coupon)                                       ( 160 Billion Zeny Bags with Discount Coupon ) 
   

 

RAFFLE

Bloody Sword of Dragon                                                                                    Reaper Spirit

         2iw5xt5.jpg                                                               xor437.jpg

 

Bloody sword of dragon and Reaper spirit are the available rares for raffle! Each raffle ticket has a small chance to win one of these rares! Make sure that you have enough raffle tickets for a better chance of winning!

[ Note: Reaper Spirit might be changed by Haze ]

@Horakthy pls update rare sprites guide cuz most of it is broken images. q-q TQ TQ ♥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Horakthy said:

=============================

RARE RELEASE AND RAFFLE!

==============================
 

RARE RELEASE

Roar of Dragon Slayer                                                                                Bloody Sword of Dragon

33u4ac6.jpg                                                                2iw5xt5.jpg

Donation Credits : 60                                                                                     Donation Credits : 50

Zeny : 250 Billion Zeny Bags                                                                         Zeny : 200 Billion Zeny Bag
            ( 200 Billion Zeny Bags with Discount Coupon)                                       ( 160 Billion Zeny Bags with Discount Coupon ) 
   

 

RAFFLE

Bloody Sword of Dragon                                                                                    Reaper Spirit

         2iw5xt5.jpg                                                               xor437.jpg

 

Bloody sword of dragon and Reaper spirit are the available rares for raffle! Each raffle ticket has a small chance to win one of these rares! Make sure that you have enough raffle tickets for a better chance of winning!

[ Note: Reaper Spirit might be changed by Haze ]

imho, i think Roar of Dragon Slayer should be the one in the raffle and not Bloody Sword, most voters are newbies who can't even afford the one they voted for, also they're thinking that the most votes will be the one in the raffle since, well, it has the most votes. 

Edit: Nvm, Horak said it's part of the 10th year anniv so w/e 

Edited by Seam
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi just curious about the mask maker at halloween city are we still able to use the mask from last year event? or it requires to have the new one .

also about the magic book aura if its have the destiny set effect so there are 2 more gears coming up? O.O

Edited by Sachz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Seam said:

imho, i think Roar of Dragon Slayer should be the one in the raffle and not Bloody Sword, most voters are newbies who can't even afford the one they voted for, also they're thinking that the most votes will be the one in the raffle since, well, it has the most votes. 

Edit: Nvm, Horak said it's part of the 10th year anniv so w/e 

Haze can change it anytime though, but the roar of dragon is already unique and first we ever have ( not recolor ). Bloody sod is something we already have but in different colors. Its already even a bonus since Sod is very indemand because of its classy yet cool looks and it will be just be given away for free ( if lucky with raffle ) 

14 minutes ago, Sachz said:

Hi just curious about the mask maker at halloween city are we still able to use the mask from last year event? or it requires to have the new one .

also about the magic book aura if its have the destiny set effect so there are 2 more gears coming up? O.O

Yes we can still use previous masks. We dont have any new mask available in the mask vending machine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyway, I would not let the flame become bigger. LOL

2 minutes ago, FARMNKILL said:

Better if red sod limited to donation credits

Haze can change it anytime though, but as far as the convo days ago, that was the decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Payment conditions:

Roar of Dragon Slayer (magic and melee) = 60 credits (fix) or 250b ------Discount coupon------> -20% = 200b!
Bloody Sword of Dragon (magic and melee) = 50 credits (fix) or 200b ------Discount coupon---> -20% = 160b!

but on this thread is says BSOD is 60 credits? might be a typo?

Edited by seeyou23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, seeyou23 said:

Payment conditions:

Roar of Dragon Slayer (magic and melee) = 60 credits (fix) or 250b ------Discount coupon------> -20% = 200b!
Bloody Sword of Dragon (magic and melee) = 50 credits (fix) or 200b ------Discount coupon---> -20% = 160b!

but on this thread is says BSOD is 60 credits? might be a typo?

It has been changed for a while. Haze will finalize again soonest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol voting roar of dragon is a big misunderstanding.

Edited by Th3mak3r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope later there is an event to convert the Halloween loots (Pumpkin, Magic star crumb, Bloody crystal ball, Wicked powder, Cursed antidote) to tokens, 

(no, not the candy to reset Spooky machine).

I didn't find any Urn, Spirit piece nor Sacred rock shard > which cost 7k tokens each

On top of that, another 7k tokens is required , total 28k tokens to get the Book of Magic.

so... Hope later there is an event to convert the Halloween loots (Pumpkin, Magic star crumb, Bloody crystal ball, Wicked powder, Cursed antidote) to tokens.  

thank you,  T.T

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×