The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
GM Chronos

HALLOWEEN EVENT 2018 RARE POLL

Halloween Event 2018 Rare Poll  

115 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

can i check if one raffle ticket = 1 item (100% chance of getting the item we want?) 

and we get to choose the item above or only have one choice to choose from the poll results? 

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, tohhonghao said:

can i check if one raffle ticket = 1 item (100% chance of getting the item we want?) 

and we get to choose the item above or only have one choice to choose from the poll results? 

Thanks! 

Less than 1%  chance to get rare in raffle

5 hours ago, tohhonghao said:

Thanks! 

You choose first which rare either magic or melee but the chance low af

2 hours ago, ArchBishopMargaretha said:

You choose first which rare either magic or melee but the chance low af

What will happen if we missed the chance (didnt get it), will the raffle ticket be used up and we get nothing in return? 

41 minutes ago, tohhonghao said:

What will happen if we missed the chance (didnt get it), will the raffle ticket be used up and we get nothing in return? 

The raffle ticket will be consumed, win or lose. if you win then its worth the farm and grind lol. And if you used up all your tickets and got nothing, better luck next time which is christmas event. But I think the chances now in raffle are bit higher compared to last easter. Haze gaveaway fortune boxes last easter which made a lot of players won rares already even without raffle event yet. And now, its purely depending on the raffle tickets without fortune boxes.

The raffle NPC will usually up for 24 hours, It can be more than 24hours depending on Haze or a GM can just remove the npc manually.

THAT RAVEN WINGS THO! +1 TO THAT

• Downvote 1

The decision has been made

1st Place = Roar of Dragon Slayer

2nd Place = Bloody Sword of Dragon

3rd Place = Dark Pentagram Wings

4th Place = Poisonous Icarus Wings

5th Place = Frigid Icarus Wings

6th and 7th Place = Shadow Meteor Storm and Gyuki Essence

NOTE: I am not sure if Haze is going to release the top 3 rares from the result, I am only sure that he will use the top 2, still in doubt using Dark Pentagram wings. Thanks for all those who voted!

For those who wasn't able to write a review or renew your old ones, http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=8633&url_sname=DreamerRO! New! And lets celebrate the 10th year anniversary of DreamerRO! #LongLiveDreamerRO