kinomeowmeow

Royal Guard Caspen Farming

On 12/18/2018 at 9:19 AM, faafar said:

why use sniper card for wea??bro

jaja wena ql, vine a preguntar lo mismo, dicen que te helea con el daño que haces del gc jaja debe ser brigido, habra que probar para cacharlo

On 7/4/2019 at 11:27 AM, p3ndo3l said:

the sniper card from daily quest shop says it absorbs 20% physical damage inflicted.

anyone care to clarify? thank you.

That's self explanatory. Each Sniper Card grants you a 5% chance of absorbing 20% of the Physical damage you deal in one hit.
For instance, say, you deal 1,000 damage to a monster. Therefore there's 5% chance that you will gain that 20% of that thamage you dealt into your HP.

3 hours ago, Washaka said:

jaja wena ql, vine a preguntar lo mismo, dicen que te helea con el daño que haces del gc jaja debe ser brigido, habra que probar para cacharlo

Sì, tal cual. Grand Cross es un skill híbrido (mitad magia - mitad físico), por lo tanto Sniper Card y todos los items con el mismo efecto funcionan con dicho skill.

Edited by Jhon

1 minute ago, Jhon said:

That's self explanatory. Each Sniper Card grants you a 5% chance of absorbing 20% of the damage you deal in one hit.
For instance, say, you deal 1,000 damage to a monster. Therefore there's 5% chance that you will gain that 20% of that thamage you dealt into your HP.

Sì, tal cual. Grand Cross es un skill híbrido (mitad magia - mitad físico), por lo tanto Sniper Card y todos los items con el mismo efecto funcionan con dicho skill.

thank you john. I forgot to add, since Grand Cross is a magical attack, I was assuming the sniper card wont work. But I bought the card and it did work on GC build.

6 minutes ago, p3ndo3l said:

thank you john. I forgot to add, since Grand Cross is a magical attack, I was assuming the sniper card wont work. But I bought the card and it did work on GC build.

Yeah, just remember that Grand Cross is an hybrid skill, so the physical part of that skill will be taken into account by Sniper Card.

14 minutes ago, Zen said:

Does anyone have another alternative for this expensive build? Maybe for a non-donor player?

if you look closely, the alternative items that can be used are in there too. You don't have to be a donator, but you have to grind to have some zeny to buy some of them. others can be bought in V4P or Daily Quest shops.

12 hours ago, Indominus said:

if you look closely, the alternative items that can be used are in there too. You don't have to be a donator, but you have to grind to have some zeny to buy some of them. others can be bought in V4P or Daily Quest shops.

Ahh okay! saw it. Thank you very much!

12 hours ago, Indominus said:

Just wondering too, so this build actually when you walk your character, the speed of walking would be so slow isnt it XD. coz i'm so used to wearing +60% walking speed

You would want to walk slow when luring a crowd anyway as long as you can tank most of the damage. 60% movement speed will let you lose some of the mob

6 hours ago, caramellmacchiato said:

You would want to walk slow when luring a crowd anyway as long as you can tank most of the damage. 60% movement speed will let you lose some of the mob

Thank you for the advice!

Guest chellos
8 hours ago, celestialgrim said:

Hi, you can try High Wizard card

Alright I already fix it , thanks for reply

19 minutes ago, oldschool25 said:

any one has a build/job for hunting soul taker? >.<

Creed + GC

31 minutes ago, oldschool25 said:

this build can be used on soul taker, just remember to use @refresh before spamming GC or you might miss and not lbe able to lifesteal on time

47 minutes ago, oldschool25 said:

if u wish to have maximum damage 1-3 hits(depends on equipment), u can use cart termination build. that soul taker has no chance living.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.