The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
kokokokoko

halloween loot rate not working?

Question

so I was grinding on hallow city with the spooky machine buff for about 30-40 mins already and noticed that I haven't got a single "rare" item wherein by this time usually I get 1-2 tames at the very least.. I didn't mind at first because maybe luck isn't just on my side but then this popped up. I got a Tame with 0.20 chance even though I got the buff on. Is the buff not working or what??

I did DC during this grind to change character for treasure hunt. This info might help.

screenDreamerRO002.jpg

8 answers to this question

It is working for me, i sometimes use it before the invasion starts and i get 1 hour buff just fine. Maybe the disconnection had something to do with this. Just my few cents.

Maybe its just the broadcast. Haze changed it because of the spam in chat box and its annoying. The drop rates were untouched, nothing has changed, the only thing that will be broadcasted now are the loots obtainable at a chance of below 0.30% if u get halloween candies, it wont broadcast anymore since its drop rate is 0.50%

2 hours ago, GM Chronos said:

Maybe its just the broadcast. Haze changed it because of the spam in chat box and its annoying. The drop rates were untouched, nothing has changed, the only thing that will be broadcasted now are the loots obtainable at a chance of below 0.30% if u get halloween candies, it wont broadcast anymore since its drop rate is 0.50%

Check the picture, while on bbgum buff, he got a 0.20% chance tame broadcasted, when it should be 0.40%

On 11/9/2018 at 1:29 PM, Seam said:

Check the picture, while on bbgum buff, he got a 0.20% chance tame broadcasted, when it should be 0.40%

There are times we get those even if its with bubble gum. As far as I can remember, even if it broadcast 0.20% while in effect with bbgum, its not bugged, Its working as it should be. That occur rare times only though.

maybe someone else last hitted the monster. Bubble gum only work on last hit. If another player attack the monster and dealt the last hit your bubble gum drop rate bonus is not going to work.