The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

Elite Weapon Expert

Greetings Dreamers!

If you visit the Elite Temple you will notice a new NPC called Elite Weapon Expert. The NPC offers a few new services that will shorten the time and effort it takes to master your Elite Weapons at the cost of Zeny.

Services Offered:

Purchasing of Elite Weapons

The NPC will allow our Elite Heroes to purchase additional Elite Weapons for a flat fee of 300 Billion Zeny or an Elite Weapon Scroll from the Division Shop. There is a max limit of 2 Elite Weapons that can be purchased from this NPC, raising the number of elite weapons a character can hold from 2 to 4. The NPC will allow you to buy these weapons even if you have not yet completed the quests to get your 2nd weapon.

Rank Up Elite Weapons

The NPC offers our Elite Heroes the opportunity to rank up their Elite Weapons for a small fee. The current cost is 1 Billion Zeny for a total of 50 Elite Weapon Kills. As you may know, it takes 12,000 Elite Weapon kills to max out your weapon. This means that you can go from 0 to level 4 for 240 Billion Zeny. The service is anonymous, convenient, and it is sure to save you a ton of time if you have enough Zeny.

Max Refine Weapons

The NPC offers the opportunity to refine your Elite Weapon (or any other weapon) to the max refine of +10. The service costs a flat fee of 100 Billion Zeny. This service is not only convenient, but also very affordable if you compare it to the typical way of refining weapons.

With the addition of this NPC we aim to accomplish many benefits.

• It will sink a lot of Zeny from newbies and veterans alike.
  • The reduction of Zeny roaming the server will reduce the price of virtually every item on the server, making core items more affordable and accessible to our newbies.
  • It will enable new ways for our newbies to advance in the game without having to fight against groups of veterans.
  • It will increase overall activity by giving players a way to advance in the game via PvM and other Zeny farming techniques.
  • It will enable veterans to jump-start a new character and try new classes without having to spend months ranking up.
  • It will increase donations to the server as players donate for tokens to sell them for Zeny. (Also decreasing d. token prices and making donation more affordable to newbies)

We understand that this update also has a few drawbacks such as decreasing PvP activity and shortening the effort players have to endure to become elites. We are not too worried about PvP since right now activity is rather low even without the npc.

There is also a chance the npc may actually increase PvP activity as veterans farm DM points and Heroic Points to exchange for Zeny. It may also allow new players to jump-start and join PvP before they quit as a result of ganging. We also have plans to replace the Hero Happy Hours event but that's another topic.

1. The prices are under observation and may change at any time without prior notice.
  2. There are no refunds or exchanges if you buy the wrong weapon or max refine the wrong weapon.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, but please keep an open mind about the changes!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

What if my elite weapon is already +9? Should i still pay 100b to make it +10? Or 10b per refine? 

25 minutes ago, xhepherbit said:

Is it a permanent update or limited only ? 

For now, permanent but that can change in the future just like everything else.

14 minutes ago, Horakthy said:

What if my elite weapon is already +9? Should i still pay 100b to make it +10? Or 10b per refine? 

Its 100b flat fee regardless of the current refine level. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HaZe said:

Purchasing of Elite Weapons

The NPC will allow our Elite Heroes to purchase additional Elite Weapons for a flat fee of 300 Billion Zeny or an Elite Weapon Scroll from the Division Shop. There is a max limit of 2 Elite Weapons that can be purchased from this NPC, raising the number of elite weapons a character can hold from 2 to 4. The NPC will allow you to buy these weapons even if you have not yet completed the quests to get your 2nd weapon.

One question about this Haze. The 3rd Elite weapon using Division coins, will it be removed or can we now get a 5th weapon using that?
What about those players with 3 elite weapons already from Div coins? will the max weapon be 5?

Thanks!
p.s. Nice move and great plan!

Edited by 500kfirst
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, 500kfirst said:

One question about this Haze. The 3rd Elite weapon using Division coins, will it be removed or can we now get a 5th weapon using that?
What about those players with 3 elite weapons already from Div coins? will the max weapon be 5?

Thanks!
p.s. Nice move and great plan!

As the topic specifies, the max amount of weapons a player can have over all is 4. The scroll from the division shop is used on the npc now and will save you 300b zeny.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ulol69 said:

wow didn't expect that refine +10 for 100b... so R.I.P pure Ori hahaha 

Well if ur in rush to make it +10 already lol, but ofcourse if u have like +7 8 or 9 then i think 100b is just a waste lol, but if ur elite weapon is fresh,  i think 100b is worth it to make it instant +10.

7 hours ago, HaZe said:

Rank Up Elite Weapons

The NPC offers our Elite Heroes the opportunity to rank up their Elite Weapons for a small fee. The current cost is 1 Billion Zeny for a total of 50 Elite Weapon Kills. As you may know, it takes 12,000 Elite Weapon kills to max out your weapon. This means that you can go from 0 to level 4 for 240 Billion Zeny. The service is anonymous, convenient, and it is sure to save you a ton of time if you have enough Zeny.

HI there Haze,

Something came up. We cannot activate lvl 4 effect without Seal and becoming a Division Major.
I have troubles with my Seal and got it after 8 months of COD.

Question: Whats the use of allowing the weapon to go upto lvl 4 and pay zenny when there's no way of getting the lvl 4 effects but to go on PVP? Think of it as a Newbie Donator Perspective. I think we need to make it clear on this part because its kind of misleading to say that we can max our weapon when infact there's another block ahead which is the Division seal 🙂

Or We can get the max weapon now without becoming a Major using this function? Maybe? maybe not. Or I might be  entirely wrong and wasted my 8 months waiting for the seal haha. Kindly confirm 🙂 Thanks guys

Thanks GM's! Great update!

Edited by 500kfirst

3 minutes ago, 500kfirst said:

HI there Haze,

Something came up. We cannot activate lvl 4 effect without Seal and becoming a Division Major.
I have troubles with my Seal and got it after 8 months of COD.

Question: Whats the use of allowing the weapon to go upto lvl 4 and pay zenny when there's no way of getting the lvl 4 effects but to go on PVP? Think of it as a Newbie Donator Perspective. I think we need to make it clear on this part because its kind of misleading to say that we can max our weapon when infact there's another block ahead which is the Division seal 🙂

Thanks GM's! Great update!

You can become a Major in your Division without going to pvp at all, just join STP and Kill the Guardians for a chance to get Heroic Seal or Collect 10k Division Coins and buy Heroic Seal @warp hero_camp 330 60

• Upvote 1

Just now, Seam said:

You can become a Major in your Division without going to pvp at all, just join STP and Kill the Guardians for a chance to get Heroic Seal or Collect 10k Division Coins and buy Heroic Seal @warp hero_camp 330 60

8 months for COD / STP 🙂 But its not the question seam haha.. Not at all..

It says that we can get our weapon maxed out at 240Billion zenny in this New NPC.
Where at current rules we cannot get the lvl 4 max effect of the weapon without getting the seal.

So is the 240 billiion we pay including the seal? If not, why does it say its maxed out when its not?
Only GM's can clarify this and make it clear.

Thanks 🙂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 500kfirst said:

It says that we can get our weapon maxed out at 240Billion zenny in this New NPC.
Where at current rules we cannot get the lvl 4 max effect of the weapon without getting the seal.

So is the 240 billiion we pay including the seal? If not, why does it say its maxed out when its not?

Thanks 🙂

up for this also

1 hour ago, xCaliburx said:

maybe we can used also tokens for this kind of service..???

it removes entire idea why haze did this..
The main purpose of this is to lower the prices of Dtoks and control the ecomony little by little by doing a zenny Shrink and giving more power to zenny..

Right now its 1 DTOK = 3b.. if we need more zennies than DTOK now then the price of Zenny would go up. Thus all prices would go back to its normal prices. Not completely but it will add up.

Edited by 500kfirst

7 hours ago, 500kfirst said:

Thanks 🙂

It doesn't include the Seal, I'm sure haze assumed that everyone who's interested in using this NPC are already majors of their division, like myself. I have 6 Majors with less than 2k kills each. Anyway, the NPC also informs you that you have to be a Major to get the level 4 weapon effect.

7 hours ago, 500kfirst said:

Question: Whats the use of allowing the weapon to go upto lvl 4 and pay zenny when there's no way of getting the lvl 4 effects but to go on PVP?

I did, actually, answer your question that you don't need to rely on pvp to become a Major. ( My RG never went to pvp and it now has 500k Division exp and 7 Extra Seals in a span of 3 months. This is by doing STP ONLY )

As for the Seal, you're right. Only Haze can reply to that that statement.

Edited by Seam

Hi, I lost my 200b instead of 100b when I did refine service. First I pressed cancel after it said "make sure use it on right hand" after that I changed my equinox to the right and did the refine. when I checked my inventory, I just lost 200b instead of 100b, can you help me with that.

thankyou!

30 minutes ago, Finaaa said:

Hi, I lost my 200b instead of 100b when I did refine service. First I pressed cancel after it said "make sure use it on right hand" after that I changed my equinox to the right and did the refine. when I checked my inventory, I just lost 200b instead of 100b, can you help me with that.

thankyou!

The scenario you described here is impossible that it would happen. If you cancel, you do not get charged. I also tested it myself to be sure and did not lose 200b zeny.

Regarding Major requirement to become Elite Weapon level 4, it is listed on the NPC. I will consider adding NPCs that jump-start the hero division part of the quest via Zeny in the future.

Hi GM Haze. is that possible if you can check my purchase history? I mean I got like 600b before and after I used the service once. I lost 200b instead of 100b and become 400b

2 minutes ago, Finaaa said:

Hi GM Haze. is that possible if you can check my purchase history? I mean I got like 600b before and after I used the service once. I lost 200b instead of 100b and become 400b

The NPC does log the services that were used and by who, the logs confirm that only 100B was eaten by the NPC through refining.

33 minutes ago, HaZe said:

The NPC does log the services that were used and by who, the logs confirm that only 100B was eaten by the NPC through refining.

umm so how about my other 100b? I cant find it actually. I got 600b. spent 100b on refine ( lost 200b) and 100b on kills services. now I got 304b ( 4b from selling G.throppy). im confused actually @@ < My IGN is xRyux >

Edited by Finaaa

2 hours ago, Finaaa said:

umm so how about my other 100b? I cant find it actually. I got 600b. spent 100b on refine ( lost 200b) and 100b on kills services. now I got 304b ( 4b from selling G.throppy). im confused actually @@ < My IGN is xRyux >

Open a support ticket. Don't hijack the announcement for a personal issue please.

@all over 3,000 1 billion zeny bags have been consumed by the NPC in the first 12 hours 🙂

1 hour ago, HaZe said:

Open a support ticket. Don't hijack the announcement for a personal issue please.

@all over 3,000 1 billion zeny bags have been consumed by the NPC in the first 12 hours 🙂

lots of rich Vets wants to be stronger hahaha

6 hours ago, HaZe said:

" hijack the announcement for a personal issue" ? did i got accused ? sounds not really good