The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
TooLate

Help^_^

Question

1 answer to this question

Mm, for starters, grab some White Wing Suits from Anubis (in_sphinx4), and refine it as high as you can. +8 is pretty good.

Use an Elven Bow with Elven Arrows until you get your death weapon(s)//glorified equipment/elite weapon. They're dropped by Gargoyle (gl_sew02).

There's also Bow Thimble for your accessory. It's slotted, and it gives %ranged damage.

For your top/mid/low hg: since you're just starting out, any top hg should be fine for now. For your mid, grab the Union Wings from the vote4points npc. You'll earn vote tokens by voting. Check out the main website for it. Lastly, for your lower, for now, any slotted lower with an orc hero card. However, as you progress, you could aim for:

60% movement speed
Resist Silence and Freeze
Slotted with orc hero card/glorified hero card

E.g. music ring

With that, you won't get stunned, silenced, and/or freezed.

Falling Snow would also be fine, but you won't have silence resist.

I don't know a lot about rangers, so I'll stop there . Otherwise, I could be handing out misinformation.

Anyway, welcome to dRO. P.S. the market's in a bad state right now, so try to stay away for now (lol)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this