The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Alexvalentine

Returning to DreamerRO.

Heyo.

My name is Alex, and I used to play DreamerRO since it first launched back in 2011 (Correct me if I'm wrong) and left in 2013 due to my account being hacked and didn't bother reporting. I was on a month vacation somewhere else when it happened so I just gave up and took the time off. I've been on and off but never really played RO like how I played on this server. Now that I have some free time, I decided to come back.

I don't know whether some people still remember me or knows my IGN, but if you do, don't be shy to say hi (and I need a guild to learn from what I've been missing since I left)  haha.

I'll be in your care again, DreamerRO.
Alex Valentine.

PS: As usual, I'll just be lurking the forums and its guide/wiki threads whilst I wait for the full installer to finish downloading.

51 minutes ago, Alexvalentine said:

Heyo.

My name is Alex, and I used to play DreamerRO since it first launched back in 2011 (Correct me if I'm wrong) and left in 2013 due to my account being hacked and didn't bother reporting. I was on a month vacation somewhere else when it happened so I just gave up and took the time off. I've been on and off but never really played RO like how I played on this server. Now that I have some free time, I decided to come back.

I don't know whether some people still remember me or knows my IGN, but if you do, don't be shy to say hi (and I need a guild to learn from what I've been missing since I left)  haha.

I'll be in your care again, DreamerRO.
Alex Valentine.

PS: As usual, I'll just be lurking the forums and its guide/wiki threads whilst I wait for the full installer to finish downloading.

Hey there welcome back, there are a lot of things added to the server since you left. Look around in forum announcement section to see whats up. If you are looking for a guild to join in come to go 17, EA will welcome you 🙂

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, zpunk said:

Hey there welcome back, there are a lot of things added to the server since you left. Look around in forum announcement section to see whats up. If you are looking for a guild to join in come to go 17, EA will welcome you 🙂

Awesome. I'm currently online if anyone's available to invite me. IGN: Lex Valentine

Welcome, friend, Im new in this server too. Taking a beating (Is this correct?)!!!But, here we go, right?Work of an ant...day by day. The important is not give up...for a while, my chars are Morango e chocolate   e Nos potinhos rs. who wants to chat, just add,and my Discord is Mari#4167. xoxo

Welcome back ^^ from your long long long vacation :3

Edited by iamhii