Jump to content

The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

  • Chatbox

    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Diuves

Are Rainbowring Hat drops disabled?

Question

I came back to the server a month and a half/2 months ago, as always, did a few zephs with the rainbowring hat, got no elemental converters. Ingame a SP said that as far as he knew the rate was dropped by a lot, but he wasn't 100% sure. He suggested for me to give it another try and just in case to post asking here, so here I am. Just did a zeph where I had to kill 72 of each monster. Before starting put 1 of each converter in my inventory, 1 cursed water and 1 holy water(because I'm almost sure that in the past at least cursed water could be dropped from the hat). Finished the quest(over 360 monsters killed, since I alwyas kill a few others in the middle of the quest) and got 0 elemental converters, finished it with 1 of each only in my inventory. The wings of light/dark/new year's hat are working, with a very low drop rate, but working, so is rainbowring rucksack, at a slightly higher rate than wings of light/dark/new year's hat.

 

Sorry about the long question, but wanted to explain how I came to the conclusion that it seems like it's not working ATM. So is it working or not? And if not, is that a bug or was disabled on purpose?

 

Thanks a lot for the answers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Actually it is not disabled, due to the server changing to renewal the items for example Myst Case Card(Sure drop effect before renewal) even though it is indicated in the original script that it has 30% chance on dropping Gift Box each time a monster is killed. My point is that when the server became renewal the original script of Myst Case Card which is 30% chance to drop is in effect. I've tried making a warlock which was equipped with 3 cards and the chances of dropping went up. Correct me if I am wrong and you can also try it to verify what I've done, as for me it is successful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 12/15/2018 at 2:31 AM, Juhairi said:

Actually it is not disabled, due to the server changing to renewal the items for example Myst Case Card(Sure drop effect before renewal) even though it is indicated in the original script that it has 30% chance on dropping Gift Box each time a monster is killed. My point is that when the server became renewal the original script of Myst Case Card which is 30% chance to drop is in effect. I've tried making a warlock which was equipped with 3 cards and the chances of dropping went up. Correct me if I am wrong and you can also try it to verify what I've done, as for me it is successful.

But did you try it? I mean, I did quite a few zephs and got NO ELEMENTAL CONVERTERS. Yes, gift box drop is way lower than it was when I left, but it still works, and so do the other items I mentioned. Plasma card for instance, has a VERY low chance, but I still get AT LEAST 4~5 resist pots per zeph, going up to 20 with a lot of luck. And not only I did the zephs, but I had the items on the inventory to make sure they wouldn't drop to the floor in case I got full inventory.

 

And will try to do zeph with more myst case cards to see if my drops improve, thanks for the tip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Diuves said:

But did you try it? I mean, I did quite a few zephs and got NO ELEMENTAL CONVERTERS. Yes, gift box drop is way lower than it was when I left, but it still works, and so do the other items I mentioned. Plasma card for instance, has a VERY low chance, but I still get AT LEAST 4~5 resist pots per zeph, going up to 20 with a lot of luck. And not only I did the zephs, but I had the items on the inventory to make sure they wouldn't drop to the floor in case I got full inventory.

 

And will try to do zeph with more myst case cards to see if my drops improve, thanks for the tip.

Actually bro I haven't tried the Rainbow Poring hat. But when I get back to the game I will be surely make some experiments again. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
31 minutes ago, Juhairi said:

Actually bro I haven't tried the Rainbow Poring hat. But when I get back to the game I will be surely make some experiments again. 🙂

Yeah, I'm almost sure it's disabled(even though it may be possible that I'm just extremely unlucky), just wanted to know if it's disabled on purpose or by mistake, and if it's by mistake, if they can fix it =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×