The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sadie

Dreamer RO Christmas 2018 [ Finish ]

There is christmas paragon but it's normally released on phase 2. We are planning to change the rewards too to a better one.

Spoiler:

Paragon rare will be Glacial Guards and Snow Dragon Spirit

BEST EVENT EVER!!!

Can't believe I did past events without a mercury relic. For those wondering if it's worth the high price, it is worth it and then some. Absolutely no doubt about it, it'll pay for itself just on the extra drops themselves. xD

Thanks a lot for the team for the event, just a question, or rather 2. 1st is there a command like @hallow(from halloween event) to se if there is an invasion going on and how long it'll last? 2nd Is there an npc like in halloween event to show the ranks from the last invasion? Thanks in advance, and thanks again for the event. =D

34 minutes ago, Diuves said:

BEST EVENT EVER!!!

Can't believe I did past events without a mercury relic. For those wondering if it's worth the high price, it is worth it and then some. Absolutely no doubt about it, it'll pay for itself just on the extra drops themselves. xD

Thanks a lot for the team for the event, just a question, or rather 2. 1st is there a command like @hallow(from halloween event) to se if there is an invasion going on and how long it'll last? 2nd Is there an npc like in halloween event to show the ranks from the last invasion? Thanks in advance, and thanks again for the event. =D

I added one just now. You can use @global or @raid to check invasion progress and information. It will also tell the time remaining for each ongoing events.

I just noticed that no taming items are available for the regular xmass mobs, will there be items? Are they tamable via abracadabra? Or no new pets this event?

Just to be clear, not complaining AT ALL, just curious. xD

Thanks again o/

29 minutes ago, S N I F F U P said:

antonio(bandit) doesnt drop anything?

thanks.

should drop something unless someone else mvp'ed it, I am working on the announcement but neither the announcement for MVP is accurate as to whom actually dealt the most damage.

2 hours ago, Diuves said:

I just noticed that no taming items are available for the regular xmass mobs, will there be items? Are they tamable via abracadabra? Or no new pets this event?

Just to be clear, not complaining AT ALL, just curious. xD

Thanks again o/

it's still too early to tell whether they will become tameable or not. But I'll push the idea of having new pets to our admin as he is the only one who can implement it.

I reloaded it please check again. Probably the server farting.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sadie said:

should drop something unless someone else mvp'ed it, I am working on the announcement but neither the announcement for MVP is accurate as to whom actually dealt the most damage.

anyway will still need me to reload it later and I  can't do it right now

Edit: Ninja Fixed.

@Sadiema am I have question please. What will happen to the excess event items like Mistletoe, Star Deco and Red Fabric at the end of the event? Can we use the excess items to trade to D.Raffle Tickets? Thanks Sadie

11 minutes ago, eraexo said:

@Sadiema am I have question please. What will happen to the excess event items like Mistletoe, Star Deco and Red Fabric at the end of the event? Can we use the excess items to trade to D.Raffle Tickets? Thanks Sadie

Its gonna be the same like halloween loots, once event is done they have no use anymore and can't be traded with raffle ticket

GM Sadie since there are new monster inside xmas town can u make the xmas defender 32k kills of monster random not by monster individually and only count on normal monster not included the invasion thanks

48 minutes ago, kantusacharles said:

GM Sadie since there are new monster inside xmas town can u make the xmas defender 32k kills of monster random not by monster individually and only count on normal monster not included the invasion thanks

No, I want it on that difficulty so it will be harder for same player to win the same event everytime. It's too easy for some players to dominate the race so if they want to dominate it they should put more effort this time. I am also aware of people changing monsters sprites to make it easy to spot that's why I make it like that.

53 minutes ago, kantusacharles said:

i kill 2 bandits with no drop

when did you kill those 2 bandits? I thought it was fixed already as I tested it myself earlier..

1 hour ago, eraexo said:

Depends, but I don't want to spoils stuffs to come. I prefer the classic of making players farm and regret not doing so later on.

• Like 1

Christmas Defender Lvl 3
- Kill 8,000x of each Botaring, Little Fatum, Christmas Woodie, Sockey Smokey
* Reward: 1x Merry Christmas Rudolph

new monster in normal time is ruin it hahaha