The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sadie

Dreamer RO Christmas 2018 [ Finish ]

26 minutes ago, kantusacharles said:
Christmas Defender Lvl 3
- Kill 8,000x of each Botaring, Little Fatum, Christmas Woodie, Sockey Smokey
* Reward: 1x Merry Christmas Rudolph

new monster in normal time is ruin it hahaha

my bad I misunderstand you. Unfortunately I can't change it either. Only our admin can change it. On another note I think it's still doable and you still have ample time to do the said quest. Just aim those mobs during those 2 hours of no invasion time and I believe you'll still manage to do it. The drops are the same for those mobs and new ones.

55 minutes ago, Sadie said:

No, I want it on that difficulty so it will be harder for same player to win the same event everytime. It's too easy for some players to dominate the race so if they want to dominate it they should put more effort this time. I am also aware of people changing monsters sprites to make it easy to spot that's why I make it like that.

Is it legal to change the sprites to make it easier to spot them? If so, how can we do it? *-*

1 minute ago, Diuves said:

Is it legal to change the sprites to make it easier to spot them? If so, how can we do it? *-*

it is illegal, but there's no way to detect someone who changed a certain sprite for themselves, unless you accidentally sent a screenshot to another person.

Just now, Seam said:

it is illegal, but there's no way to detect someone who changed a certain sprite for themselves, unless you accidentally sent a screenshot to another person.

Oh, too bad. =/

Thanks anyway, will try and win or at least get one of the 3 top spots the hard way then xD

16 minutes ago, Sadie said:

my bad I misunderstand you. Unfortunately I can't change it either. Only our admin can change it. On another note I think it's still doable and you still have ample time to do the said quest. Just aim those mobs during those 2 hours of no invasion time and I believe you'll still manage to do it. The drops are the same for those mobs and new ones.

problem is no tracker which monster need to kill

Just saw someone with a sockey smokie as a pet, is it from this event(if so it means that it is tamable via abracadabra maybe) or from past events?

18 minutes ago, Diuves said:

Just saw someone with a sockey smokie as a pet, is it from this event(if so it means that it is tamable via abracadabra maybe) or from past events?

3 hours ago, Sadie said:

OLD MONSTER CAN BE TAME

1 minute ago, kantusacharles said:

OLD MONSTER CAN BE TAME

Great, thanks for the info, it's a new monster to me that's why I wasn't sure, hadn't seen it before. hehe

@Sadie can we make the Christmas Music Box Storable in storage I made it in my ranger character and its worthless right now. its stuck!

there was no description about it so It was a little misleading about its effect please and thank you 🙂

Edited by Insanity333

16 minutes ago, kantusacharles said:

change the xmas defender make it 32k kill of monster in xmas town in normal mode, not in invasion

That way always the same 3 will win, they didi the way they did to give more players a shot. It takes good eye and effort to make top 3. Without that just kill monsters as fast as you can.

THAT IS RACE MY FRIEND HAHAHA 

Christmas Defender Lvl 3
- Kill 8,000x of each Botaring, Little Fatum, Christmas Woodie, Sockey Smokey
* Reward: 1x Merry Christmas Rudolph

new monster in normal time is ruin it hahaha

1 hour ago, luislffm said:

HI there! 

My game crashed as soon as I got to xmas city 😞

Anything I should do?

it means you aren't fully patched. Open your patcher and patch. Also make sure that you don't have any other RO client open when playing dRO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sadie said:

it means you aren't fully patched. Open your patcher and patch. Also make sure that you don't have any other RO client open when playing dRO.

Gm how to track the kill u need for christmas defender?

49 minutes ago, kantusacharles said:

no chance to fix bandit catcher achievement?

what's the issue with it?

3 minutes ago, Sadie said:

what's the issue with it?

I think it's not adding the kills in the achievement. Also @Sadie I have a question please. How does race in raid works? Do we need to kill the specific name monster until it reaches the required number goal or do we need to keep killing until the end of invasion? Thank you in advance ~

Just now, himoutoumaru said:

I think it's not adding the kills in the achievement. Also @Sadie I have a question please. How does race in raid works? Do we need to kill the specific name monster until it reaches the required number goal or do we need to keep killing until the end of invasion? Thank you in advance ~

it only count until the required amount is reached. As for bandit not counting on kills, i'll look on it, but again I don't have the details of the achievement system so I can't promise to fix it.