The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sadie

Dreamer RO Christmas 2018 [ Finish ]

51 minutes ago, iJojo1112 said:

the Headgear Enchanter is working but the Enchant Stone didn't give any stat please Check GM Sadie, Thx!

which enchant stone is not giving any stat? because I tested most of them and they are giving stats.

image.thumb.png.77c6ae914021905abbe48a4dbd70eaab.png

34 minutes ago, kantusacharles said:

silent night buffs is broken

why is that?

Should be fixed. But it need script reload or server restart.

8 hours ago, Sadie said:

which enchant stone is not giving any stat? because I tested most of them and they are giving stats.

image.thumb.png.77c6ae914021905abbe48a4dbd70eaab.png

GM Sadie the Enchant Stone is "Goddess of Justice S" it Give ATK +40, HIT +4, MaxHP +600 

29 minutes ago, iJojo1112 said:

GM Sadie the Enchant Stone is "Goddess of Justice S" it Give ATK +40, HIT +4, MaxHP +600 

can you double check, because I don't see anything wrong in its script

On 12/26/2018 at 10:34 PM, Diuves said:

Me too, maybe phase 3 or phase 2 isn't fully up yet.

Another question regarding phase 2, the only available gears will be the ones for tokens(and the possibility to improve them) and the rest of the loots will be just for deliveries?

And one more question, since the bandit achievement is broken, could you guys please please PLEASE give the bandit achievement prizes(and the 25% left for the christmas legend achievement) to all the players that reached 75% of the legend achievement? :th_thx:

4 hours ago, MAAARRK said:

Whats the break/success chance of the "HEADGEAR ENCHANTER"?

80% success rate.

4 hours ago, Diuves said:

And one more question, since the bandit achievement is broken, could you guys please please PLEASE give the bandit achievement prizes(and the 25% left for the christmas legend achievement) to all the players that reached 75% of the legend achievement? :th_thx:

Each bandit kill will be recorded now, however I have no idea what's the exact achievement index number for the bandit kill so I have to ask our admin for that. It means, you can kill the bandit now and just debug later for the achievement to be finished.

1 hour ago, kantusacharles said:

GM can u check Maluvida, He's a bot i think thanks

Try to ask for GM in game because I'm not usually in game. Bot should be checked by GM's around. I' tried checking the player but it's already offline

57 minutes ago, Sadie said:

80% success rate.

Each bandit kill will be recorded now, however I have no idea what's the exact achievement index number for the bandit kill so I have to ask our admin for that. It means, you can kill the bandit now and just debug later for the achievement to be finished.

Try to ask for GM in game because I'm not usually in game. Bot should be checked by GM's around. I' tried checking the player but it's already offline

Thanks for the reply :)

Hi, Sadie

Thank you for the great job with the Christmas event.

Regarding the Boss' Goodies when killed.

"AABCC dealt the final blow to the boss! Random Goodies are dropping from the sky!"

It seems only Candy cane and Candy are dropped and not many people are picking them up since they are common drops from the Christmas mobs.

I would like to suggest if the Goodies drop from the boss kill be changed to Christmas tokens like at the Halloween event.

Thank you again 😀

9 hours ago, Sadie said:

So it is fixed but not really? I mean, it will count how many times you killed it but you'll only get the rewards after talking to the npc "achievements" in caspen to debug it? If that's it and the 1st tier is equal or lower to 4 kills, it still doesn't work, asked for a player that killed it 4 times today and he did debug on the npc but still got no bandit kills towards the achievement.

Sorry to keep disturbing you, but I really want the legendary achievement to get the set. Thanks a lot for the event and all the effort you are putting towards fixing all the bugs. Keep up the great work. =D

2 hours ago, Diuves said:

So it is fixed but not really? I mean, it will count how many times you killed it but you'll only get the rewards after talking to the npc "achievements" in caspen to debug it? If that's it and the 1st tier is equal or lower to 4 kills, it still doesn't work, asked for a player that killed it 4 times today and he did debug on the npc but still got no bandit kills towards the achievement.

Sorry to keep disturbing you, but I really want the legendary achievement to get the set. Thanks a lot for the event and all the effort you are putting towards fixing all the bugs. Keep up the great work. =D

As far as i could remember its only 30 kills. If you tried to kill the bandit after sadie said its fixed. There should be a 1B reward for the first kill count. 

6 hours ago, Horakthy said:

As far as i could remember its only 30 kills. If you tried to kill the bandit after sadie said its fixed. There should be a 1B reward for the first kill count.  

I did manage to kill it once quite a few hours after she posted(not long after I posted asking about it), but didn't get 1b reward nor does it show when I type @achievements, however, after debugging the achievements, it showed in the npc achievements the bandit catcher 1, but in the next page, the bandit catcher 2 shows as 0/10 and 3 shows 0/30, and the delivery achievements shows as incomplete all of them(only on the npc, but I finished the 3 of them), the I Love Taini achievement tier 2 shows as 50/75 and tier 3 shows as 150/250(also completed all of them). But by typing @achievements shows as complete both Taini and delivery achievements lvl 3 and christmas legend is at 75%.

One more question, is the "Fastest Hunter in Town" achievement the same as christmas legend or is it something else?

Thanks again. ^^

The price keep increasing everyday, it's no fun at all.

I'm not going to participate in this event anymore.

Last Halloween event is great, but this event is not fun.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Diuves said:

I did manage to kill it once quite a few hours after she posted(not long after I posted asking about it), but didn't get 1b reward nor does it show when I type @achievements, however, after debugging the achievements, it showed in the npc achievements the bandit catcher 1, but in the next page, the bandit catcher 2 shows as 0/10 and 3 shows 0/30, and the delivery achievements shows as incomplete all of them(only on the npc, but I finished the 3 of them), the I Love Taini achievement tier 2 shows as 50/75 and tier 3 shows as 150/250(also completed all of them). But by typing @achievements shows as complete both Taini and delivery achievements lvl 3 and christmas legend is at 75%.

One more question, is the "Fastest Hunter in Town" achievement the same as christmas legend or is it something else?

Thanks again. ^^

where did you see the achievements?

19 minutes ago, Dilo said:

The price keep increasing everyday, it's no fun at all.

I'm not going to participate in this event anymore.

Last Halloween event is great, but this event is not fun.

What price keeps increasing?

3 minutes ago, kantusacharles said:

where did you see the achievements?

In caspen, the achievements npc, near the santa npc.

Just now, kantusacharles said:

i mean where exactly? begginer or legendary or what

Oh sorry, choose check progress and scroll down the list, christmas achievements is the last option on the list. It doesn't show on view achievements.

1 minute ago, Diuves said:

Oh sorry, choose check progress and scroll down the list, christmas achievements is the last option on the list. It doesn't show on view achievements.

thanks