The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sadie

Dreamer RO Christmas 2018 [ Finish ]

Christmas gear trader

everyday keep increasing

For example in Friday Ice dragon spirit is 20k token, in Saturday 21k, & Sunday 22k

Downey set from 1200 become 1750

It's not fun at all

Edited by Dilo

4 minutes ago, Dilo said:

Christmas gear trader

everyday keep increasing

For example in Friday Ice dragon spirit is 20k token, in Saturday 21k, & Sunday 22k

It's not fun at all

same as last year bruh

10 hours ago, Dilo said:

Christmas gear trader

everyday keep increasing

It's not fun at all

1950 now for the downey set, but 19k for the rares, and just noticed that they did inform that the prices in the token shop is variable(after complaining about it in the chat xD), we just missed that information the times we read the info on the event.

4_F_KID3.gif

𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻

The Christmas Token can be used to purchase exclusive Christmas Gears. Everyday additional headgears will be added on this NPC, the price of the items may change too. So be smart when buying them if you want to save some tokens!

Bandit achievement still not working, half the event already gone, pls give it to players who reached the 75% of the christmas legend achievement, otherwise most won't have a shot at it, since half the event is already gone and some players won't have as much time as they did up to now.

Or change it for something like gather "X" amount of christmas items "X Y and Z"(cardboard, gift wrap and christmas token(something like 20k 20k 10k)), which would still be hard, but still more achievable with half the event gonne and more accessible to more players... 😨

I just want to make it clear that the old Christmas achievement is not even supposed to be part of this years event because it is 2017 exclusive. It's actually  time limited event that I just forgot to reset.  That's why I didn't even bother putting it in the announcement. However some players who failed to finished it last year wanted to finish it and keep on asking for it. that's why  out of consideration I tried looking for a way to fix it.

I found a way to fix it,  but as you have mentioned yourself the event is already half done and I realized that it would be unfair for new players if I will start it half way in the event when only the players since last 2017 are well aware about it. After all if you didn't finish it last 2017 then you lacking what it takes to get that achievement on time. That achievement is not created to be finished by everyone but only those who got what it takes to finish it.

Regardless of that since I said I'll fix the bandit achievement. I will fix it and the debugger will be added today or tomorrow. Those who killed the bandit a few days ago should be able to finish the achievement for that specific quest. As for the other achievement which I believe is not working either there will be changes on them. But you should be able to finish it on time if you deserve it.

Since most of you are crying every now and then I'll give you another reason to cry.

There's still one big thing that will be added for this year event. Debugging it is taking a lot of time but I believe it will be available by tomorrow or the next day. That's where you can use your blank cards.

It should fix some gaps regarding the event.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

PRICE of equips in xmas specialy Downey SET always increase like last year before the xmas event close downey set cost 3600 c.tokens

Edited by GhostAlpha1

Bandit Achievement Debugger added. It's in the middle of xmas_city

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sadie said:

I just want to make it clear that the old Christmas achievement is not even supposed to be part of this years event because it is 2017 exclusive. It's actually  time limited event that I just forgot to reset.  That's why I didn't even bother putting it in the announcement. However some players who failed to finished it last year wanted to finish it and keep on asking for it. that's why  out of consideration I tried looking for a way to fix it.

I found a way to fix it,  but as you have mentioned yourself the event is already half done and I realized that it would be unfair for new players if I will start it half way in the event when only the players since last 2017 are well aware about it. After all if you didn't finish it last 2017 then you lacking what it takes to get that achievement on time. That achievement is not created to be finished by everyone but only those who got what it takes to finish it.

Regardless of that since I said I'll fix the bandit achievement. I will fix it and the debugger will be added today or tomorrow. Those who killed the bandit a few days ago should be able to finish the achievement for that specific quest. As for the other achievement which I believe is not working either there will be changes on them. But you should be able to finish it on time if you deserve it.

Since most of you are crying every now and then I'll give you another reason to cry.

There's still one big thing that will be added for this year event. Debugging it is taking a lot of time but I believe it will be available by tomorrow or the next day. That's where you can use your blank cards.

It should fix some gaps regarding the event.

Nah, you can be straight and say that I'm being a pain in the ass(xD), but I'm only being such a pain because I really thought it was supposed to be part of the event, since all the other achievements are working fine from the beginning(fastest hunter is the only one I'm not sure about since I didn't get top 1 in any race), and just now I saw that it was supposed to be exclusive to last years event(though I may have missed if it was said before), and for the record, I didn't finish last year because I didn't take part on it, I was away for a couple years untill the halloween event(not that I would be able to finish if I took part, I really can't tell).

I am sorry for being such a pain in the ass, I really didn't mean to, as I said, I thought it was supposed to work and that's why I wanted to try and keep you updated on the status of it, again, I'm sorry for causing so much trouble, and we all do aprecciate all the effort you put into fixing something that wasn't even supposed to be available this year, again, sorry for upsetting you by insisting so much in the same subject, that no doubt took time away from finishing the last steps of the event, that are supposed to happen.

The use for the blank cards is no reason to cry about, but to get excited about something new coming up really soon. *-*

Thanks A LOT for all the hard work you put into the event, and I'm really sorry for causing so much trouble. Keep up the amazing work you all do, and again, I'm sorry.

Just saw the bandit debugger, thanks A LOT for that. =D

Edited by Diuves
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rios said:

When is Phase  3? -_-

Once our admin upload the new gears and it could even be next week. It's just new year yesterday, some people prefer spending time with their family. If you have spare time and you believe you farmed enough how about making a review instead of asking and waiting for phase 3?.

Phase 3 will come before the event ends. Not to mention that phase 3 is mostly only addition of new gears and those shops will stay even until the end of the event.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sadie said:

Once our admin upload the new gears and it could even be next week. It's just new year yesterday, some people prefer spending time with their family. If you have spare time and you believe you farmed enough how about making a review instead of asking and waiting for phase 3?.

Phase 3 will come before the event ends. Not to mention that phase 3 is mostly only addition of new gears and those shops will stay even until the end of the event.

i hope the prices of new gears is newbie friendly

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sadie said:

Can't wait for it, I know it could be today, tomorrow or in a few days, just know that me(and pretty much everyone else) is excited for it. xD

Thanks a lot for the event and happy new year to eveyone on the team. =D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MAAARRK said:

Does the number of bunnys decrease? 

To be honest, I didn't spend that much time hunting bunnys, but the little time I did it didn't feel like the number decreased at all, my guess would be that it has a fix number and once one is killed another one respawns, but I could be 100% wrong. xD

Talking about the bunnys though, I was wondering, is it harder to catch(percentage wise) than the other tamable mobs? I managed to catch only 1 so far, and it took me about 1k gems, spent another 1,5~2k trying to catch another one, and just couldn't do it. Just extremely unlucky or really harder to catch?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ayla said:

Will the Collectibles Trader NPC return?

I'm curious about this too and also wondering if there will be new rare wings for surprise box.

6 hours ago, zpunk said:

I'm curious about this too and also wondering if there will be new rare wings for surprise box.

No. We just changed the rare box last halloween event. 

On 12/31/2018 at 7:06 PM, Diuves said:

1950 now for the downey set, but 19k for the rares, and just noticed that they did inform that the prices in the token shop is variable(after complaining about it in the chat xD), we just missed that information the times we read the info on the event.

In some way the word "variable" is misleading. By variable I would have thought that the price could go up or down. They should have used a better more accurate word for it.

Something like.. Buy it now dummy cause the price will increase.

2 hours ago, stryzack said:

In some way the word "variable" is misleading. By variable I would have thought that the price could go up or down. They should have used a better more accurate word for it.

Something like.. Buy it now dummy cause the price will increase.

Huh? The price of Rare Wing did go up, down and up again. What's wrong about it?

you got to be kidding me.. I saw the downey set initially at 1.2k then 1.7k and bought it at 2k thinking it may go up to 100k.. now its 1.2k.. why can't the price be fixed? this is annoying

23 minutes ago, stryzack said:

you got to be kidding me.. I saw the downey set initially at 1.2k then 1.7k and bought it at 2k thinking it may go up to 100k.. now its 1.2k.. why can't the price be fixed? this is annoying

your problem is? If you already bought it , then leave it. Why get mad on the prices when it doesn't concern you anymore?

Back in the past Christmas it was already changing price the only difference is it gets higher everyday until it reached its peak price. I don't know the reason why our admin did it that way but it's probably because he want the industrious players to use their tokens whenever the item is immediately available instead of stocking them in their storage and to make them keep on farming. While most of the Christmas gear are simply a give away our admin want the players to work harder for them.

Now in my case I made it vary in price because most of the veterans already got the gears and they aren't even buying them anymore unless they broke the gear because of the new enchanter.  When the veteran player broke their gears they buy it again at whatever price it is because they got too much token.

I want to put it on sale at some time so players who cannot farm that much can still buy it while those who can afford it can just buy it whenever they can. I cannot sell them at their cheapest price forever because they will be too cheap for those who got too much time.

new HG sprite pls???!!!
our ro lack of HG sprites if we compete to another RO..
lot of HG sprite will make more people come to see what HG and farm more to new HG! and add more cute HG on PVP SHOP!!!! we need PVP to be active!

I was wondering, is the snow bunny supposed to be acc bound or that was a mistake and it'll change? Caught a few hoping to sell and after caught 4 or 5 realized that it is acc bound. xD

Anyway, just wanted to know, since even if it's not a mistake it was my mistake to catch so many before testing to see if it was acc bound xD

Another question, will there be more uses to the drops other than deliveries/paragon(for regular drops/one wish), I'm saving up just in case, but if not I'm gonna spend it all *-*

NVM last question, supplies exchangerr has just been added, thanks a lot =D

Edited by Diuves
had one more question to ask but after I asked was answerd ingame

Hi, Sadie

Thank you for the new Boss drops, Christmas Snowflake , Christmas Bell.

Now I am seeing players running to pick them up.

(The problem is they can run faster than me 😭)

Thank you for the new change. 😃