The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sadie

Dreamer RO Christmas 2018 [ Finish ]

13 hours ago, Diuves said:

I was wondering, is the snow bunny supposed to be acc bound or that was a mistake and it'll change? Caught a few hoping to sell and after caught 4 or 5 realized that it is acc bound. xD

Anyway, just wanted to know, since even if it's not a mistake it was my mistake to catch so many before testing to see if it was acc bound xD

Another question, will there be more uses to the drops other than deliveries/paragon(for regular drops/one wish), I'm saving up just in case, but if not I'm gonna spend it all *-*

NVM last question, supplies exchangerr has just been added, thanks a lot =D

Honestly didn't know it was tameable before I added it. I'll make it tradeable.

20 minutes ago, priestheal said:

Hi, Sadie

Thank you for the new Boss drops, Christmas Snowflake , Christmas Bell.

Now I am seeing players running to pick them up.

(The problem is they can run faster than me 😭)

Thank you for the new change. 😃    

np, thanks for the suggestion.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sadie said:

Honestly didn't know it was tameable before I added it. I'll make it tradeable.

hahaha Good to know I'm not just a pain in the ass but also helped a little. 🤩

Thanks a lot for the amazing event, keep up the great work, can't wait for the raffle release 😍

Please please PLEASE can you make golden poring tamable? I REALLY want one. *-*

If not thanks anyway, couldn't hurt to ask. And for the record, of the new 3 mobs(golden piggy, golden poring and rice cake), rice cake is tamable, the other 2 not, but hopefully it will be possible to make golden poring tamable too. *-*

Thanks again. =D

What are the chances of breaking for this headgear enchant. I'm not sure if I'm just unlucky or what but broke 4 headgears without getting any enchantments.

7 hours ago, zpunk said:

What are the chances of breaking for this headgear enchant. I'm not sure if I'm just unlucky or what but broke 4 headgears without getting any enchantments.

On 12/29/2018 at 9:12 AM, Sadie said:

80% success rate.

We are just unlucky xD

1 hour ago, GhostAlpha1 said:

i just notice this but mostly all of my enchantment are breaking lately does the chances reduced???

Nope. 20% is still actually a pretty big chance to fail. so yeah, i tried to enchant 4x in a row. all failed. lol

46 minutes ago, Horakthy said:

Nope. 20% is still actually a pretty big chance to fail. so yeah, i tried to enchant 4x in a row. all failed. lol

That 20% is killing me lol I had better luck in making merc relic with 70% success rate than this headgear enchant

1 hour ago, zpunk said:

That 20% is killing me lol I had better luck in making merc relic with 70% success rate than this headgear enchant

I probably won't try to enchant anymore, too much bad luck lol

Question, star decor and red fabric, will they have some use for the next phase? Just wondering. ^^

7 minutes ago, Diuves said:

I probably won't try to enchant anymore, too much bad luck lol

Question, star decor and red fabric, will they have some use for the next phase? Just wondering. ^^

Of course,  they are not called epic drops for nothing.  Just wait for it. Phase 3 is coming. 

• Like 1

Sorry for the stupid question, I just saw that I have a couple in my storage and remembered that they exist, was just wondering. Thanks a lot. =D

And can't wait for phase 3, I really feel like I may have a chance of getting a rare in the raffle this time around *-*

Thanks a lot for making golden poring tamable. *-*

Already got mine =D

The description of it is a lot of weird characters, and the image is of a box, but that is irrelevant, already got my cute golden poring o/

9 minutes ago, Diuves said:

Thanks a lot for making golden poring tamable. *-*

Already got mine =D

The description of it is a lot of weird characters, and the image is of a box, but that is irrelevant, already got my cute golden poring o/

you need to patch.

New Pets:

Gold Poring
Torrobie
Penguin
Automata/Pope Doll (MVP) Not Tameable.

I am still scripting the shops. But I will release it once the price is confirmed by our admin. Phase 3 will be released next script reload.

1 minute ago, Sadie said:

you need to patch.

New Pets:

Gold Poring
Torrobie
Penguin
Automata/Pope Doll (MVP) Not Tameable.

I am still scripting the shops. But I will release it once the price is confirmed by our admin. Phase 3 will be released next script reload.

Oh, got it, again, thanks a lot for making many players happy with the new changes *-*

Question, is there a way to change the char looks to Cheppet? Just saw a player that had the look of it and was wondering how to do it.

2 hours ago, Diuves said:

Question, is there a way to change the char looks to Cheppet? Just saw a player that had the look of it and was wondering how to do it.

Is it Luthor ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Diuves said:

you can using the transform candies dropped by new years mobs. But you can't use it on xmas city, caspen and other pvp area because of their mapflags (skill restrictions)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rios said:

Is it Luthor ?

Yes, and when asked how he did it all he said was "it's a secret", that's the reason I was wondering if there could be any illegal script involved xD

1 hour ago, Sadie said:

you can using the transform candies dropped by new years mobs. But you can't use it on xmas city, caspen and other pvp area because of their mapflags (skill restrictions)

Didn't know what they were for, thanks for the info haha

16 hours ago, Diuves said:

Yes, and when asked how he did it all he said was "it's a secret", that's the reason I was wondering if there could be any illegal script involved xD

That Luthor guy is a retard, but he won't stoop down to a cheater's level. dun worry (lol)

1 hour ago, miareeta said:

That Luthor guy is a retard, but he won't stoop down to a cheater's level. dun worry (lol)

GO DIE ORGY HAHAHA

1 hour ago, GhostAlpha1 said:

already knew how to morph hehehe 

I'm noob and a hoarder, so didn't use any of the candies hoping for some use xD

18 minutes ago, priestheal said:

sorry wrong send

Nop, that's is unforgivable.🤣

11 hours ago, miareeta said:

He can be annoying at times, but not most of the time I understand him and nothing against him haha

------------------------------
RARE RELEASE

It has been a traditional to release special wings during in every end of our seasonal events. Both sprites have a magic or physical damage versions.The following rares that are going to be available on Jan 13, 2018 for release are Goldy Frost Wings and Gold Dust Incarnation Spirit. We will be releasing golden versions of our classic rares in celebration of DreamerRO's 10th year anniversary!

GOLDY FROST WINGS                                                                                    GOLD DUST INCARNATION

2we9czt.jpg                                                     m7fh28.jpg

50 Donation Credits or 180 Billion Zeny Bags                                                                 40 Donation Credits or 160 Billion Zeny Bags

( Discount coupon is not usable for this season )                                                     ( Discount coupon is not usable for this season )

GOD OF THUNDER SET

15dqqa8.jpg

120 Donation Credits or 350 Billion Zeny Bags

ifaces.jpg                                                                  mj1vl.jpg                                                      2d9eosk.jpg

God of Thunder Shear                                                      God of Thunder Aura                                                               God of Thunder Wings

Reduce damage taken from                                       Grants immunity to freeze and silence                                           Reduce after cast delay by 40%
                                       demi humans by 35%                                                       + 60% Movement speed                                            Increases magic/physical damage against
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            demi-humans by 15%       
                                                                    29nz61g.jpg          15zl8vn.jpg             2hqb7g6.jpg

GOD OF THUNDER SET EFFECT

*Magic and Physical damage
increased from 15% to 25%
*Allows the user to see
hidden enemies
*All stats +5

CHRISTMAS RAFFLE

Raffle is the most awaited event during our seasonal events. Each raffle ticket will give you a small chance to win one or more of our Christmas raffle rares this season. So make sure that you were able to have as much as you can. The more raffle tickets you have, the more chances of winning!

Gold Dust Incarnation Spirit
[ small chance to win ]

m7fh28.jpg

Celestial Spirit
[ smaller chance to win ]

2n8pqf6.jpg

2wrg50p.jpg  sc7r0o.jpg  jgmdea.jpg

God of Thunder Set
[ smallest chance to win ]

15dqqa8.jpg

29nz61g.jpg   15zl8vn.jpg   2hqb7g6.jpg

• Like 3