Jump to content

The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

  • Chatbox

    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sadie

Dreamer RO Christmas 2018 [ Finish ]

Recommended Posts

OMFG!!!! Was already anxious and couldn't wait for the raffle release, now the anxiety is tenfold *-*

 

Thanks A LOT for releasing the new rares, can't wait the raffle release, keep up the amazing work you are doing. o/

 

Question about the raffle, will it be release before or after the end of the event?(14th) And if after, for how long will it be up? Thanks =D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Horakthy said:

------------------------------
RARE RELEASE
------------------------------

It has been a traditional to release special wings during in every end of our seasonal events. Both sprites have a magic or physical damage versions.The following rares that are going to be available on Jan 13, 2018 for release are Goldy Frost Wings and Gold Dust Incarnation Spirit. We will be releasing golden versions of our classic rares in celebration of DreamerRO's 10th year anniversary!

GOLDY FROST WINGS                                                                                    GOLD DUST INCARNATION

2we9czt.jpg                                                     m7fh28.jpg

50 Donation Credits or 180 Billion Zeny Bags                                                                 40 Donation Credits or 160 Billion Zeny Bags

( Discount coupon is not usable for this season )                                                     ( Discount coupon is not usable for this season )

 

GOD OF THUNDER SET

15dqqa8.jpg

120 Donation Credits or 350 Billion Zeny Bags

             ifaces.jpg                                                                  mj1vl.jpg                                                      2d9eosk.jpg

God of Thunder Shear                                                      God of Thunder Aura                                                               God of Thunder Wings

         
                                       Reduce damage taken from                                       Grants immunity to freeze and silence                                           Reduce after cast delay by 40%
                                       demi humans by 35%                                                       + 60% Movement speed                                            Increases magic/physical damage against
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            demi-humans by 15%       
                                                                    29nz61g.jpg          15zl8vn.jpg             2hqb7g6.jpg

                                                                                                                            GOD OF THUNDER SET EFFECT

*Magic and Physical damage
increased from 15% to 25%
*Allows the user to see
hidden enemies
*All stats +5

------------------------------
CHRISTMAS RAFFLE
------------------------------

Raffle is the most awaited event during our seasonal events. Each raffle ticket will give you a small chance to win one or more of our Christmas raffle rares this season. So make sure that you were able to have as much as you can. The more raffle tickets you have, the more chances of winning!

Gold Dust Incarnation Spirit
[ small chance to win ]

m7fh28.jpg

Celestial Spirit
[ smaller chance to win ]

2n8pqf6.jpg

2wrg50p.jpg  sc7r0o.jpg  jgmdea.jpg

God of Thunder Set
[ smallest chance to win ]

15dqqa8.jpg

29nz61g.jpg   15zl8vn.jpg   2hqb7g6.jpg

 

PLEASE DO a 2x Credit event too I will donate $300 thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 4:04 PM, Diuves said:

OMFG!!!! Was already anxious and couldn't wait for the raffle release, now the anxiety is tenfold *-*

 

Thanks A LOT for releasing the new rares, can't wait the raffle release, keep up the amazing work you are doing. o/

 

Question about the raffle, will it be release before or after the end of the event?(14th) And if after, for how long will it be up? Thanks =D

The raffle npc will be up during the event and stays up to 24 hours. The location of the NPC is to be announced yet.

On 1/10/2019 at 6:06 PM, Insanity333 said:

 

PLEASE DO a 2x Credit event too I will donate $300 thanks!

Not sure about that. Haze just did that last Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can please also add the "RARE DROPS (RED FABRIC AND STAR DECOR)" from the supplies exchange since the some of that will cannot be use due to shortage of Christmas token  🙂 and also the event well done soonnnn! 
also for the Christmas blessing & Santa's magic dust as celestialgrim mention

 

Edited by MAAARRK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MAAARRK said:

Can please also add the "RARE DROPS (RED FABRIC AND STAR DECOR)" from the supplies exchange since the some of that will cannot be use due to shortage of Christmas token  🙂 and also the event well done soonnnn!

Christmas Blessing and Santa's Magic Dust too :th_ok:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any official countdown? Or at least the time for the raffle/Christmas party?

Will there also be recognition for those who completed the Christmas Legendary Achievements like last year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ayla said:

Any official countdown? Or at least the time for the raffle/Christmas party?

Will there also be recognition for those who completed the Christmas Legendary Achievements like last year?

Said it will be in "Jan 13"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My friend wants a pope doll but can't afford to buy in Xmas Npc.. can you make it tradable? thanks

Edited by FARMNKILL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The golden witch hat bonus damage to demi human(20%) seems to be not applying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, celestialgrim said:

Christmas Blessing and Santa's Magic Dust too :th_ok:

This one. The point is, after the Snowflakes are exhausted, hundreds or even thousands of Magic Dusts and Christmas Blessings will sit useless in our storage. At least allow us to exchange them to tickets or at least, other loots, to keep our deliveries going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ayla said:

This one. The point is, after the Snowflakes are exhausted, hundreds or even thousands of Magic Dusts and Christmas Blessings will sit useless in our storage. At least allow us to exchange them to tickets or at least, other loots, to keep our deliveries going.

No. There are players who got 32k or more blessings. Because blessings drop rates from the past christmas events was 75% and up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, FARMNKILL said:

My friend wants a pope doll but can't afford to buy in Xmas Npc.. can you make it tradable? thanks

it wasn't me who made it untradeable. It's our admin who made the new pets account bounds. Though I want the new pets to be difficult to catch or some sort of exclusive rewards. Still if he made it specially account bound I doubt it will become tradeable anytime soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sadie said:

it wasn't me who made it untradeable. It's our admin who made the new pets account bounds. Though I want the new pets to be difficult to catch or some sort of exclusive rewards. Still if he made it specially account bound I doubt it will become tradeable anytime soon.

how to got blank card?bro,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

blank card is obtained in house of trials. Weeks ago you can obtain it from global buffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sir haze, can u pls increase the chance of ruffle for winning, cause last time holloween event, i got 75pcs of ruffle tickets but even 1 of those rare i did not get/win . plsss increase the chance sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

raffel X-MAS last year :

Highest Winning Odds:
White Dragon Spirit [1] [item ID: 20880] (account bound)

Medium Winning Odds:

Permafrost Wings[1] [item ID: 21630 ] (account bound)

 

Lowest Winning Odds:
God of Creation Set (account bound)
 

BUT NOW!!!!

Gold Dust Incarnation Spirit
[ small chance to win ]

Celestial Spirit
[ smaller chance to win ]

God of Thunder Set
[ smallest chance to win ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zoldiq said:

raffel X-MAS last year :

Highest Winning Odds:
White Dragon Spirit [1] [item ID: 20880] (account bound)

Medium Winning Odds:

Permafrost Wings[1] [item ID: 21630 ] (account bound)

 

Lowest Winning Odds:
God of Creation Set (account bound)
 

BUT NOW!!!!

Gold Dust Incarnation Spirit
[ small chance to win ]

Celestial Spirit
[ smaller chance to win ]

God of Thunder Set
[ smallest chance to win ]

If you are saying that his years the chances are smaller, it's not necessarily true, could be just a different way to describe the chances, not saying it's not gonna be harder though, just saying it may not be the case. From the few events I took part in, those raffle are always VERY hard to get, and very low chance, and always had tiers of difficulty, the best/most sought ones always being the hardest ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jamieson said:

Can we now open the Christmas suprise giftbox or until the end of the event it says that it can only be opened at jan.13?

U can open it now 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jamieson said:

Can we now open the Christmas suprise giftbox or until the end of the event it says that it can only be opened at jan.13?

You mean the boxes that you get from deliveries? If so they can be opened for a long time now. ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2018 at 4:44 PM, Sadie said:

𝑀𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈

𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝑅𝒪

God of Thunder Set, Gold IS, IDS, Snow Dragon, 200b+.

 

Merry christmas indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×