The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Sadie

House of Trials

House of Trials is like a dice board game. An open instance for everyone. Each house will give you a test. Each time you finish each test you will be given a random dice coupon and other possible rewards. These dice coupons are numbered 1-6. Give it to the Trial Guard and she will warp you to your next house. Your goal is to reach House no. 50 and submit the quest from House no. 1 within 40 minutes!.

If you failed in your task, you are most likely gonna get kicked out of House of Trials. You can return again but the valkyrie will demand you some kind of payment. It's either 100m zeny or 1x One Wish for this season.

House of Trial will be added as a permanent automated event after Seasonal event but it won't be as frequent as this season so take the opportunity as much as possible, rewards will be changed too . Item descriptions and map will be updated later.

Rewards:

Blank cards is the most common reward in House of Trials. It can be used in purchasing various items as well in enchanting a special accessory.  The enchantment of the accessory is random but there are various good combination that you can get through it that could surpass most of the currently existing accessories.

Champion Chest: A special chest that can be obtained at House no. 50. This chest can only be open by the first player to reach house 50 on each time the event run. This chest contain 1 special Nile Rose, a house of trial artifact with random enchant. The enchantment of Nile Rose in champion chest are normally at least of above average quality.

Nile Rose: A 1 slotted accessory that can be enchanted twice. It adds +5 to all stat.  Obtained at House 50 Champion Chest. This accessory is tradeable. This is unstackable. You can only wear one type of this accessory.

Example:

image.png.fae080e60a179775613b60fb3f7931d5.png

Other Rewards: Each houses can give you various rewards. This season it can also give you a lot of Christmas materials as well as tokens. But all of it will only happen if you are lucky.

Current Enchantments List:

I will try to make a list later but to summarize the list of current enchantments 1 gem can have as much as 5% atk/matk or even 5% range attack. The same with HP %. Magical enchantments can also give as much as -6% ACD. It can give other defensive stat such as 3-5% neutral resist (cannot stack with deviling card)  as well as 4-5 Perfect Dodge/5-15 MDEF and DEF.

----------------------------

Houses:

House of Trials is like a dice board game. Each house will give you a test. Each time you finish each test you will be given a random dice coupon and other possible rewards. These dice coupons are numbered 1-6. Give it to the Trial Guard and she will warp you to your next house. Your goal is to reach House no. 50 and submit the quest from House no. 1 within 40 minutes!.

If you failed in your task, you are most likely gonna get kicked out of House of Trials. You can return again but the valkyrie will demand you some kind of payment. It's either 500m zeny or 1x One Wish for this season.

House of Trial will be added as a permanent automated event after Seasonal event but it won't be as frequent as this season so take the opportunity as much as possible. Item descriptions and map will be updated later.

Rewards:

Blank cards: The most common reward in House of Trials. It can be used in purchasing various items as well in enchanting a special accessory.  The enchantment of the accessory is random but there are various good combination that you can get through it that could surpass most of the currently existing accessories.

Champion Chest: A special chest that can be obtained at House no. 50. This chest can only be open by 1 player or the first player who reached House no. 50. This chest contain 1 special Nile Rose, a house of trial artifact with random enchant. The enchantment of Nile Rose in champion chest are normally at least of above average quality.

Normal Chest: Will give you various rewards including Christmas Tokens, Christmas surprise box at chance as well as 10-30 pcs blank cards.

Nile Rose: A 1 slotted accessory that can be enchanted twice. It adds +5 to all stat.  Obtained at House 50 Champion Chest or buy it through the NPC (will be added later today).

Trail Blazer Chest: Can be found on House 15 ahead. It drops random goodies, including a non enchanted Nile Rose that you can enchant later.

Other Rewards: Each houses can give you various rewards. This season it can also give you a lot of Christmas materials as well as tokens. But all of it will only happen if you are lucky.

Current Enchantments List:

I will try to make a list later but to summarize the list of current enchantments 1 gem can have as much as 5% atk/matk or even 5% range attack. The same with HP %. Magical enchantments can also give as much as -6% ACD. It can give other defensive stat such as 3-5% neutral resist (cannot stack with deviling card)  as well as 4-5 Perfect Dodge/5-15 MDEF and DEF.

----------------------------

Houses:
Difficulty Legend: Easy/Average/Hard/Hell

House No. 1: Lobby

Talk to the moderator, she will give you your starting quest as well as a random coupon.
Buy blank cards if you wanted too. (disabled atm)
Warp to your next task.

House No. 2: Go Fishing!

Talk to the moderator, buy a fishing rod, lure is optional.
Fish until you get your dice coupon.
Difficulty is average since this is pretty much time consuming if you are unlucky. However you got a chance to get mistletoe, 1 wish and a surprise box from fishes.

House No. 3: Myu's Trouble

Talk to Myu and she will ask you to eliminate some racoons in her house.  Don't hit her Bunnys or she will kick you out of the map.
Kill 10 racoons and get your dice coupon.

House No. 4: Whack a Mole!

Talk to Shaloshi, she will ask you to whack the moles in her backyard.
Kill until you get your dice coupon.

House No. 5: Count the Smokies

Talk to the trial moderator and take the quest, you need to win 3x to get your dice coupon.
Avoid talking in public after you took the quest. It will be counted as a mistake.

House No. 6: Open Sesame!

Take your quest from the crying fairy and she will give you a dice coupon. However you need to kill the monster with bulky HP for the Trial Guard to spawn. Players can work together to kill it but if you are unlucky you might need to do it alone.

House No. 7: Have a Listen

Talk to the musician and he will warp you to a different location.
Pass through the spirits.
Avoid the screaming one as it will kill you.

House No. 8: Cluckers

Talk to the Chef, he will ask you to catch a chicken. All you need to do is to click the chicken until it give you your dice coupon.

House No. 9: I will Survive 100 secs

Talk to the monk, he will warp you to his cousin. Accept your quest and survive for 100 seconds in a place filled with bomb porings.
survive and talk again to the monk to get your dice coupon

House No. 10: Explosive Encounter

Talk to Shuvi, she will give you some bonus including a bomb, you need to reach house 17 and above to defuse the bomb through the Trial Guard otherwise you will be warped out of the House of Trials.

House No. 11: Boring/Jail Room

Talk to the Trial Moderator. Stay in the room for 3 minutes and get your dice. It's a PK enabled room so be careful.

House No. 12: Fate Cross Road

A random warp room. Talk to the trial moderator and he will warp you 1 step backward or 1-6 some steps forward.

House No. 13: 4 Hearts United

Wait until there are 4 people in the room and ask the Trial Moderator to open the room or pay for VIP express warp. VIP express warp has chance to give a Christmas present.

House No. 14: Hell or high water or Hell

A player must die in this room for the portal to open. A player can sacrifice himself in exchange to get 5 blank cards.

House No. 15: Sound Memory

Talk to the Trial guard, he will warp you into a game room. Anyone can play on the room and open the portal, however each try will cost the player a blank card.

House No. 16: Into The Gun Point!

This is an RPS roulette, first you play rock paper scissor with the NPC then the winner will pull the trigger of the pistol loaded with 1 bullet. You need to win 3 rounds before the NPC win 5x, else you will get kicked out of the map.

House No. 17: Treasure Madness

Pay the Trial Moderator with 300m and 2 blank cards and you'll be allowed to smash 10 treasure boxes. It contain some valuable materials as well as trash.

House No. 18: Not Strong Enough

You need 5 pcs skulls. The NPC will provide you 4 pcs. You can get 1 skull by killing a player here.
Please take note that this npc is using hero skull for now but it will be different in later release.
Has chance to obtain combat coin when you kill a player here. (only while quest is activated)

House No. 19: Happy Hold Up

A bonus room. Talk to the Trial Moderator and accept your gifts.

House No. 20: Another Fate Cross Road

Talk to the Trial Moderator. It will warp you 1-3 step backwards or 6 steps forward.

House No. 21: Needle in a HayStack

Talk to the Trial Guard to take your quest. You have 3 minutes to spot 3 Fake Lunatics. The fake one is not moving.

House No. 22: Crystal Collection Room

Pretty much a bonus room. Talk to the Trial Moderator and she will warp you to a room full of snow bunnies. Kill as many as you can as they will give crystal keys that you can exchange for zeny as well as  a chance for blank cards.

House No. 23: The Mimics

This room has 3 Treasure chest. You need to open 1 chest and kill the mimic that will respawn it has 50/50 chance to summon a weak or a strong one.

House No. 24: Consequences

Talk to the Trial Moderator. Pick the required amount of herbs that the previous player who stepped on this house choose. After you picked the required amount you can choose a new amount as requirement for the next players.

House no. 25: Dragon Gate

Take you quest. Walk through the bridge avoide those bomb porings and exploding doom mushroom.

House No. 26: Death Judge

Talk to the Trial Moderator. You will be warped in a room with 4 chest and a Death Judge. Each chest contains 1 key. You need to collect the key in time or you will fail this quest.

House No. 27: Listen Ex

Talk to the female assassin. She will warp you into another map filled with spirits. These spirit change mood very fast unlike in the other room. Find the one that gives a moonlight bell sound and pass through it until you reach the portal

House No. 28: Emotions Memory

Talk to young morroc (npc). He will warp you into a game room. You need to win at least 7x in this memory game. Once the game is finished you will get warped back. If you failed. Expect yourself to get kicked out of the house.

House No. 29: Ecstasy or Sadness

Pay the greedy cat with 300m or 2 dice ticket. You will get either 1b zeny or 1 zeny in return by playing a simple toss coin.

House No. 30: Black Jack

Win 3x straight in a game of blackjack against the NPC. If the NPC win 3x you will get kicked out of the map

House No. 31: Crystal Collection Ex

Another Bonus Room. Take your quest, collect crystal and earn zeny.

House No. 32: More Booooring, Jail Room Ex

Take your quest and stay on the room alive for 5 minutes. This is a PK enabled room so avoid dying.

House No. 33: Crackers

Help the chef to gather some ingredients, crack some horny eggs. and get your dice. Just keep on clicking and avoid dying.

---------------------------
Changelog:

Balancing rewards
Added banker NPC
Reduce cost for re try based on current rewards
Added Mythical Treasure Box
Added Ancient Card Album
Added Trailblazer box

This event is still on BETA please report any bug or exploits that you can find. I will try to fix them ASAP. The next patch will update the item description and the map.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I'll try when I am not busy.

Added HoT artifact enchanter inside xmas_city.

Just a heads up. I forgot to update the description of afterattackdelay stone it gives atk speed bonus and -after cast delay bonus. So if you get +4% afterattackdelay stone it also reduce your acd to 4%.

Just now, Sadie said:

I'll try when I am not busy.

Added HoT artifact enchanter inside xmas_city.

Just a heads up. I forgot to update the description of afterattackdelay stone it gives atk speed bonus and -after cast delay bonus. So if you get +4% afterattackdelay stone it also reduce your acd to 4%.

YEY! thanks for the update GM Sadie

I just want to say that I liked this so much. It's so fun and unique lol. I love how crazy it gets sometimes. But I have to say that old lady with the rock papers scissors... i dislike her so much lol..

One thing I wanna note is in the fire spirit stage, I only stepped 1 tile to hear the sound and I instantly got burned unlike the screaming spirit stage where I could step one tile and just hear it without dying. :c

Hated the house of trials, I never get lucky and most of the times don't even know what I did wrong hahaha

In other words, I REALLY suck at it XD

Thanks a lot for a great new mini game, just hope I learn how to play it and fast *-*

7 hours ago, Feurille said:

I just want to say that I liked this so much. It's so fun and unique lol. I love how crazy it gets sometimes. But I have to say that old lady with the rock papers scissors... i dislike her so much lol..

One thing I wanna note is in the fire spirit stage, I only stepped 1 tile to hear the sound and I instantly got burned unlike the screaming spirit stage where I could step one tile and just hear it without dying. :c

I am not sure although I think they have similar range, but I'll check the range of those spirits.

4 hours ago, Diuves said:

Hated the house of trials, I never get lucky and most of the times don't even know what I did wrong hahaha

In other words, I REALLY suck at it XD

Thanks a lot for a great new mini game, just hope I learn how to play it and fast *-*

Some require skill but mostly luck, so avoid people that bring bad luck. (especially those who are getting step backwards to jailroom)

• Like 1

I have spent more than 10b+++ in this event. not sure is it worth it... I just got some token and blank cards.. no nile rose or other valuable item, one wish all gone whammy~~

1 hour ago, hebelee said:

I have spent more than 10b+++ in this event. not sure is it worth it... I just got some token and blank cards.. no nile rose or other valuable item, one wish all gone whammy~~

thats is always a gamble on the house of trials and not all has that luck