The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Yuuvi

The Super Soldier Project

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick intro...

My name IGN is Inertia for those who don't know me yet.

I have been playing in this server for about 5-6 years, give or take. Most of the time I spent in this server, anyone who knows me, I've played from the shadows.. aka solo.. I played alongside a few guilds over the years but that's that. I've played different classes over the course of my dRO life as well but always ended up coming back to my Champion/Sura. That being said, I am not a know-it-all by any means, however, I know with the experience and knowledge I have acquired over the years, I know I can build, grow and help others achieve success.

On the other side of the coin, as you may already know, I have never led a team before, so I am open to learn how to run a successful team.

I think me creating my own guild was way overdue lol.

Alrighty, without further ado...

Welcome to the Super Soldiers Guild thread.

Yes I am a bit of a Captain America fan and Marvel and all that good stuff but that's besides the point! :th_e5:

We are mainly looking for experienced PVP players to join and help build our team. (I am also open to train new(er)/less experienced players)

Our mission is to not only create some competition but also, revive the PVP arenas.

Just like I was raised/trained back in the Pre-Renewal days, this will be our focus:

• Quality over Quantity
  • We got each others' back
  • Training & Developing our people
  • If you are doing Daily Quests/Combat Quests etc.. I will personally help you out if I have the time. I will encourage others to do the same, however this is not mandatory.

- Our base is Rachel (@Go 23) ~

- Requirements:

• Must speak and comprehend English
  • Must speak English as well, whenever you're on Guild/Party Chats
  • Anyone in PvP outside of our guild, shall get #rekt
  • Be reasonably geared - Fully geared preferred
  • Be reasonably active in PvP.
  • Have fun!
  • Respect those on a higher rank than yours, as well as your fellow guildmates.
  • Do not  abuse newbies. Kindly advise them to leave PvP first.

- How To Join:

As of right now, I'm not being too picky. Obviously this section will be a constant work in progress as the guild grows.

If I know you and/or am familiar with your PvP skills, you're welcomed to join me on this journey. However, if I don't know you nor am am I familiar with your PvP skills, a test will be required before you are considered for the Super Soldier Project.

All classes are welcomed. However, the following are preferred:

• Professor/Sorcerer
  • Lord Knight/Rune Knight
  • Hunter/Ranger
  • High Priest/Arch Bishop
  • High Wizard/Warlock

- Ranks:

• Winter Soldier - Top killer both in wars and 1v1 duels. Excellent team player. Also, GuildMaster's right hand. Calls the shots when GM is not present.
  • Weapon X - Top killer/Tank
  • Adamantium - For top High Priest(s)/AB's
  • Vibranium - Proven to be someone who understands the elemental table and how to nerf/tank certain skills/classes - AKA, a toughER cookie than when they initially started.
  • Noble Phantasm - Tactician(s)
  • Shield - Recruit/Entry Level

--------------------------------------------------------------

I count on your support and feedback. You can either PM me here on forums or In-Game @ " Inertia " with the spaces

Looking forward to see where this journey will take us! :th_no1:

--------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.: Looking for someone who can make banners/other emblems for the guild. Please PM me on forums or In-Game, thank you!

Edited by Yuuvi
Update
  • Upvote 2

Nice more pvp guild hope there will be more people interested in pvp ing. Good luck with the guild.

• Upvote 1

I really like this project and I support you. At this moment, the vets are gone. The newbies are struggling to farm t much, inflation sure is a scary thing. keep this up i would like to see pvp alive like the old days 😥

• Like 1

4 hours ago, caramellmacchiato said:

I really like this project and I support you. At this moment, the vets are gone. The newbies are struggling to farm t much, inflation sure is a scary thing. keep this up i would like to see pvp alive like the old days 😥

I appreciate the support! Please spread the word!

1 hour ago, S N I F F U P said:

bruh count me as one of your member...😄😄😄

Cool! If you're serious just keep checking in @go 23. I'll be online in a few.

That pvp competency bar/standard had me straying away (lol). Regardless, this is an endeavor I'm looking forward to seeing in fruition. take my +1

52 minutes ago, caramellmacchiato said:

I would like to fit the sorcerer place.../gg

Sure, just meet me at go 23. I'll be online in about 7hrs give or take. Idk what your time zone is.

20 minutes ago, Meteora said:

That pvp competency bar/standard had me straying away (lol). Regardless, this is an endeavor I'm looking forward to seeing in fruition. take my +1

haha, just pop by and join my noble quest ! 🙂

6 hours ago, Zerro said:

Is Hellarious still alive? 🤔

yeah its still alive lol

15 hours ago, Zerro said:

Is Hellarious still alive? 🤔

Also just got the word that Mr. Arost is back too haha

2 hours ago, Weak Jax said:

will not last afor 2 weeks

defeatists never win in life.

hard truth you will never know until you try.

3 hours ago, Weak Jax said:

will not last afor 2 weeks

You sound defeated mate. Thanks for your wishes tho lol

On 2/20/2019 at 1:57 AM, pisnoobgamer said:

hi. can usok join this project?

Absolutely...