The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
eucliwod

HI THIS IS WHAT FUNNY BONEZ DOING! HAHA

coz you let wait for an hour before you giff the salary  . . as i remember

Edited by MAAARRK
  • Downvote 1

Amatsu and the leader(trash) always cry. now seeking attention on forums. lets post video of your rk dying in 2 seconds because your build is trash 🙂

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, 7deadlysins said:

I re-read the conversation from the images just in case I missed the "funny" part. But what is funny here, care to explain? *no clue with the context*

Let me retell the story:
Months ago, me and my pal Bonez along with HumbleBeing created a guild called Eternal Asura (EA), it was probably 20 people active in this guild, we are all friends, we connected through facebook messenger as well. 80% of this member isn't vet. one day, came WoE time. I dont know how it happened, (probably through EA e-caller at the time Despair) Amatsu seek help from EA to defeat a full member guild Hella. So, Hella lost. in those pictures bonez was asking for salary for his non vets members, not for himself. There isn't anything BEGGING because thats just how it works, you pay all those who helped you winning (SALARY) nothing is for free. Apparently in these picture, Amatsu thought we are helping them for free since we are ally, we only allied because we dont want to attack each other in the actual WOE map. they don't want to pay, they thought it is an alliance system we all miraculously agreed to play without something in return. we don't know each other that well 

Nothing funny, it just showed how poorly Amatsu treat others and EA left for a reason.

P.S: Hella paid us well and treat us well.

Edited by caramellmacchiato
  • Upvote 1

why u guys hate Amatsu so much ? we didnt TT u guys and in the end we give u all salary right ? problem solve and so sudden ur leader TT us? is that good manner? after u guys ally and then leave for " a reason "? u do it first and now what ? backstab us? whats is wrong with ur logic here...? i telling u, there is no way we TT and fight back first unless u anyone TT us first! not just TT even our country is being TT by u guys member and what now u said we are sad? no u guys are the most sad here. no hate i just give my opinion, unless someone triger and TT again in this thread...

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, laria said:

now u said we are sad? no u guys are the most sad here.

we were fine until this thread pops up, now who's sad?

Let's all try to picture how the situation was for both parties, no?

-If they really did give salary, Amatsu could have told them to patiently wait for them to dish it out. I wouldn't really know since I accepted their request without salary (and I didn't change my mind, mind you). Otherwise, Amatsu could have mentioned from the very beginning that they would really like an alliance without compensation, or calmly break off the alliance and apologize.

-If EA got their salary, they could have given Amatsu another chance, and see if they were good allies. Yes, considering they did give them salary, it was a good move. If they actually didn't, they had every right to stop being Amatsu's ally. However, that isn't to say EA can trashtalk Amatsu on every possible occasion.

My opinion on Amatsu's members is quite mixed, to be honest. I felt like a ghost member when I was a part of them for a short while. At the same time, there were really nice people in there; some of them are really good friends of mine.

I haven't interacted a lot with most of EA's members, but they are a really lively bunch. It's fun to watch them bicker (aside from the times when the pvp-hungry psychos ruin everything).

Call me goody-two-shoes or whatever, but both parties were at fault, and both deserved something better. Let's all get along. 😗

OK, clarification. Since this is targeted right at Me and Bonez,

EA leader Bonez is from Germany, I'm from Indonesia, Hizo is from the US, Zee is from India, there are people from Malaysia as well  -- we have English based speech guild. If you see #main, most of the TT is in Filipino. So EA is not the same as Hella.  There's a confusion that if Hella members TT its coming straight from EA. (And yes Hella members transfer to EA for fun they can go anywhere they like, EA can go Hella too) how often do you actually see English yelling and swearing at #main? 

All the fights of TT I leave it all back to Hella and Amatsu. And everyone who took sides. We, me and Bonez dont know Tagalog. < This doesn't mean we are free being called BOBO, BAKLA, whatever in your language. Some say its part of your culture to swear like that with your friends but I'm not part of that culture and it has been inappropriate every time I talk. I hope you don't see this as an attack for Tagalog.

Edited by caramellmacchiato

10 minutes ago, letmesleep001 said:

Eucli started this fun. Let him end it.

VS

2 hours ago, laria said:

i telling u, there is no way we TT and fight back first unless u anyone TT us first!

13 hours ago, caramellmacchiato said:

OK, clarification. Since this is targeted right at Me and Bonez,

EA leader Bonez is from Germany, I'm from Indonesia, Hizo is from the US, Zee is from India, there are people from Malaysia as well  -- we have English based speech guild. If you see #main, most of the TT is in Filipino. So EA is not the same as Hella.  There's a confusion that if Hella members TT its coming straight from EA. (And yes Hella members transfer to EA for fun they can go anywhere they like, EA can go Hella too) how often do you actually see English yelling and swearing at #main? 

All the fights of TT I leave it all back to Hella and Amatsu. And everyone who took sides. We, me and Bonez dont know Tagalog. < This doesn't mean we are free being called BOBO, BAKLA, whatever in your language. Some say its part of your culture to swear like that with your friends but I'm not part of that culture and it has been inappropriate every time I talk. I hope you don't see this as an attack for Tagalog.

I am a Filipino myself and am ashamed of how lowly sometimes the trashtalking gets. I disagree that because some words are "part of the culture", then an individual is free to use it to someone else. I call that ignorance and stupidity - a really bad combination.

What I concur with you guys is that, unfortunately, most of the trashtalks happening in #main, MOST OF THE FREAKIN DAMN TIME, are always in Filipino. And guess what, even if I am Filipino, I sympathize with other players who does not want to see these kind of shits. It might be good to somehow make PVP alive or whatever, but doing it always just make it plain stupid, pointless, and annoying.

These trashtalkers stop their real life shits then decide to play DreamerRO and vent out their real life insecurities and insult other players for no damn reason. Totally not cool. I am not saying to not voice out their opinion, but KNOW WHEN TO STOP.

• Upvote 3

On 1/17/2019 at 8:46 AM, 7deadlysins said:

I am a Filipino myself and am ashamed of how lowly sometimes the trashtalking gets. I disagree that because some words are "part of the culture", then an individual is free to use it to someone else. I call that ignorance and stupidity - a really bad combination.

What I concur with you guys is that, unfortunately, most of the trashtalks happening in #main, MOST OF THE FREAKIN DAMN TIME, are always in Filipino. And guess what, even if I am Filipino, I sympathize with other players who does not want to see these kind of shits. It might be good to somehow make PVP alive or whatever, but doing it always just make it plain stupid, pointless, and annoying.

These trashtalkers stop their real life shits then decide to play DreamerRO and vent out their real life insecurities and insult other players for no damn reason. Totally not cool. I am not saying to not voice out their opinion, but KNOW WHEN TO STOP.

I have the same opinion. It's embarrassing that all we frequently see are Filipinos trashtalking without even a proper or decent basis. All I see are curse words, homophobia or even ad hominem arguments that are mostly untrue. Lately I don't even look at #main anymore because there is nothing informative or interesting to see. It's mostly these guys trashtalking and making instigation towards each other. There was a time when dRO did not have a main channel and I was one of those who were against the idea of having one, this, I foresaw. But THIS could also have been avoided if none of these people acted like the cretins they are. There is little to no moderation happening in this channel, none of these people actually get any punishments so they thrive and continue on.

The #main channel will continue to harbor toxicity if this continues.

Now as for the screenshots, nothing about it is funny and nothing about it should've lead to some kind of hatred. Only these people think it is, because they can not understand it. It may be because of the language barrier or maybe their mental capacity, who knows.

Edited by Feurille

I don't even understand the conversation so, meh.