The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Insanity333

Duel Arena Update

I have a suggestion about DA I think we need to give rewards to people who play and hone their skills in there.

It's a good way to learn and enhance your individual skills.

Cause HA and happy hour is mostly ganging guild who have no real skills.

They just spam and use some 3rd party app 0 delay users.

Macro spammers etc.

DA should have at least the same reward as HA it takes a longer time to kill players and it's fun to watch.

Since there is not much ways to increase your elite kills.

not much players doing PVP only vets who spam broken skills

and 3rd party programs.

This is why newbies never gets a chance to learn and can't compete and ending up leaving.

even the audience should be rewarded with kills or DM points every few matches they watch.

a good way to learn and become a stronger individual player.

And make DRO more newbie friendly.

• Upvote 5

Well this is not a bad idea, but it can be abuse in alot of ways. Anyone has a way or solution about it? If yes Maybe it could happen. 

3 hours ago, AllenAaron said:

Well this is not a bad idea, but it can be abuse in alot of ways. Anyone has a way or solution about it? If yes Maybe it could happen. 

what kind of abuse?

most of the times there's a bunch of people who just keeps challenging each other then whoever keeps winning will get the elite kills/rewards of course.

add death activity points too so they'll get some consolation so they'll have a purpose to do it.

DM points/Heroic Coins/zenny etc.

When we overcome that challenging player its fulfilling.

And increase the bounty  of the player who keeps getting a win streak for more reward system for challengers to keep it going.

even the viewers should get something somehow cause they learn and it keeps their fire to keep PVP alive.

that's our biggest selling point back in the day PVP and BG are very active.

And we learn how to counter skills learning from other players. to keep it fun.

Diverse ways to have fun so we will have an option to just prove our skills as an individual player that is rewarding.

instead of just going to HA dying all the time from mobs of guilds.

On 1/18/2019 at 5:29 AM, AllenAaron said:

thanks please consider it!!!

+10

Its about time to hone skills, keep the pvp alive, and not getting gang banged by 20 people of full guild members in HA, or OP players from 2009 who decided to team up and taunt others. 

On 1/18/2019 at 8:29 AM, AllenAaron said:

I agree.

Also, I wouldn't suggest the audience to be rewarded with kills or DM points, the fact that they are watching and learning from other players' duels is a reward itself. Cause what happens now, is you're learning and when it is your turn to fight, you will apply what you just learned from watching. Thus, honing your PvP kills, etc. so on and so forth... 

DM points would be a great reward. Maybe every 2 win matches in DA should earn you an Elite Weapon Kill or 1 kill = 1 Elite Weapon Kill. Up to the GM Team and the PvP Consultant(s).

Just my 2 cents.

Nevertheless, here's my +1.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.