The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Sign in to follow this  
GM Freia

About the current GM/SP team

Hello Dreamers!

Recently by our decision, we removed all Support Players from our team and one of our GMs resigned. We are reinventing some things internally so we can hire a new team with a new concept of "team".

New updates are coming, which maybe will change our game type on a permanent basis, soooo stay tuned!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

I know sometimes we players are not the best in being patient(and I'm definetely among those not so patient), but as I said in the chat, being short staffed is a problem that haunts most online games once in a while, and in all good games, that issue always get solved, and DRo, in my book, is one of the good games that has potential to solve the issue soon, so good luck to the team, and I'll to my best to be more patient from now on, hope all the RL issues that are happening get solved in the best possible way, can't wait for the news, and keep up the great work. ^^

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Glad to hear the good news. I do believe that you guys are working very hard to meet what players asked and needed. This shows that you guys are care for your server and the community, otherwise DRo wouldn't stay alive for 10 years right??  Really appreciate all the things you guys do. 

LONG LIVE DRO

• Upvote 1

Not only excited for the update, but i am actually interested in the support player role and there impact for the server.

Thank you, DRO team for all your efforts and time. Cheers Cheers Cheers! 😃

(Oh, and harsher punishment to rude players and ban those players who said DRO is dying 😡)

• Downvote 2