Please fill out this form to help the staff make better informed decisions regarding the server.

Sign in to follow this  
SolanineFfrost

Hello!

I just joined! I've played RO before. This server looked a bit different from the others, and so I just decided to hop on! 

I mostly do PVE stuff, but my favourite thing is to chat with everybody and have fun! I looove to RP, and you'll find me sitting in City centers and chatting a lot. Feel bad that Prontera is a bit under populated here, but oh well.

If you wanna hang out with me, my IGN is Solanira Frye.

Hey hey. I'm glad someone else prefers PVE like I do. PVP kills my finger for the entire day.

Regardless, welcome to DRO. We're all waiting for an upcoming update, so you might want to hop on the wagon as well. I'm sure you'll find some chat buddies too. Perhaps even we could bump into each other.  😗

Wish you the best while on this server!

Welcome, I haven't played much yet but this is a pretty nice place.  PvP is okay but usually not my cup of tea, pve is fun.

@rail1577 By the sound of it seeme like we would float the same boat, head over to Geffen one of these days we'll try to plan a PVE team 😛

Edited by caramellmacchiato

Hello, Welcome to the server! 

If you need some assist ingame you may use @request " your question".

Hope you enjoy.