The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

The Return of Gepard Shield

Yey. Good work ~ and I'm excited for that City of Gods although I can't play the server for like 3 months T~T (Busy in real life for upcoming examinations board). Good Luck Admin and GM Team ~

1 minute ago, himoutoumaru said:

Yey. Good work ~ and I'm excited for that City of Gods although I can't play the server for like 3 months T~T (Busy in real life for upcoming examinations board). Good Luck Admin and GM Team ~

I forgot I can visit every day for just doing WoF >.<

• Haha 1

I just came back few days ago my old client is not working anymore so I downloaded the full client and now Im getting error with gepard and downloaded again the full client and gepard listed above but still having error can someone help me with this? 😕

15 minutes ago, Sachz said:

I just came back few days ago my old client is not working anymore so I downloaded the full client and now Im getting error with gepard and downloaded again the full client and gepard listed above but still having error can someone help me with this? 😕

Please posts a topic in the technical difficulties section and provide sccreenshots of the error you are receiving so we can better assist you.

• Like 1

I bet you I'll still die within 2 seconds even w/ gepard. super novices just die anyway (lol)

but i digress

Thank you for extending effort into keeping us alive and kicking!

21 minutes ago, caramellmacchiato said:

i can sense some people wanna quit without 0 delay >:)

yeah I sense a AB/Sorce/Warlock who shows up all at the same time they seem strong in HA but garbage in WOE.

I  wonder what now without their little 0 delay edge whats left of their rotting heads? lol.

• Haha 1

What about the simplified grf to redux SG/MS and other skills effect?

4 hours ago, Tao said:

What about the simplified grf to redux SG/MS and other skills effect?

It should still allow it, just make sure it is listed in the data.ini

if it doesnt work then please open a technical difficulties topic

6 hours ago, HaZe said:

It should still allow it, just make sure it is listed in the data.ini

if it doesnt work then please open a technical difficulties topic

Ya thx i didn't see that the DATA.ini was resetted 😉 

On 2/11/2019 at 3:59 AM, HaZe said:

Greetings Dreamers!

We have decided to re-implement the newest version of Gepard Shield to our server in order to ensure a fair competitive game play and a toxic free community. Gepard Shield is a layer of security that offers protection against bots, 0 delay sprites and various other types of cheats.

Since we are in the process of developing the "City of Gods", which will be a city that focuses on end-game PvP and PvM competitions, we felt it was necessary to ensure our game play is cheater free. On top of preventing 0 delay cheats and bots, it also allows the staff to identify accounts based on a computer "ID", which will also allow us to permanently ban repeat offenders without worrying about them creating new accounts.

Although Gepard typically protects against Macro usage, we have disabled that functionality in DreamerRO.

!! This means that Macro is still LEGAL and USABLE in our server !!

In order to log into the server you will need to patch your DreamerRO Patcher.

If for any reason you cannot log into the game after patching, you can download the Gepard Patch from the link below and extract the contents into your DreamerRO folder. Make sure to replace any and all files that already exist in the folder with the ones in the Gepard Patch.

If you still can't log into the server after patching DreamerRO or manually installing the Gepard Patch, then you may need to re-install the full client.

Download Links:

• Gepard Manual Patch - Download ONLY if you can't log into the server AFTER PATCHING your DreamerRO autopatcher.
  • Full Client - Download ONLY if you can't log in AFTER PATCHING DreamerRO AND the Gepard Manual Patch did not work. (A new full installer is being uploaded now, please check again in a fewof hours)

Well I have 6 Accounts, I have never cheated or used bots, I dont even know how to Marco [LOL]. Having Multiple accounts is not a crime? of is it?

Please clarify.

Thanks

26 minutes ago, Hyacinth said:

Well I have 6 Accounts, I have never cheated or used bots, I dont even know how to Marco [LOL]. Having Multiple accounts is not a crime? of is it?

Please clarify.

Thanks

In the post you just quoted, where did I mention anything about mutliple accounts being illegal?