The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Sachz

GEPARD ERROR

Question

I just came back few days ago my old client is not working anymore so I downloaded the full client and now Im getting error with gepard and downloaded again the full client and gepard listed above but still having error can someone help me with this?  😕

4UWlJ2f.jpg

Edited by Sachz

7 answers to this question

This dll is being moved by Gepard to the "Trash" folder inside DreamerRO. I can run the client just fine without it so I am curious why its requiring it for you. Do you have any custom modifications or programs for RO that may need this?

When you installed the brand new full client, did you install in a new folder or just on the same folder? A new folder is always better as it gets rid of any bugs in the folder.

Can you try to open the setup and change settings around? That dll is no longer necessary so it should not be asking for it if you are running the latest client. Also, you could try re installing the full client in a new folder WHILE your antivirus is disabled. This is to ensure your antivirus is not instantly deleting files during installation

You should still be able to use mouse freedom. If you cant, then open another topic about it. Lets not hijack other’s topics lol

Aww,even the setup is having same error and I dont have anti virus  :<

Edited by Sachz