The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

Win Donation Tokens by Recommending Job Builds!

Greetings Dreamers!

In an effort to further guide newbies into which equipment they should aim for and which stats they should max, we have decided to compile a list of builds for each job. We are asking our veterans to share their recommended equipment and stat builds so that we can use those guides and compile the list of Job Specific builds. This guides will be posted on our main website and will be accessed by thousands of newbies in the future. In addition, we are considering adding "Job Specific" donation boxes, which would contain the equipment suggested in your guides!

Since we know your time is precious, we would like to reward you for sharing your knowledge and your builds. Each approved job build will be rewarded with 15 donation credits, which will be added to your account.

Rules for submitting your build:

1. You  must follow the "Job Build Template" included in this topic.
  2. You can submit as many builds as you wish. However, only the best one for each job/category will be rewarded.
  3. You cannot list multiple shoes, shields etc. It must be the #1 recommended item+card for that slot.
  4. You cannot edit your post more than 12 hours after posting it.
  5. You cannot steal/repost another members build unless you modify more than 50% of it.

You have 10 days to post your build, after that time the staff will choose the winning build for each one of the jobs/categories. Submit your builds no later than February 27, 2019. 

Build Types

We are aware that there are thousands of combinations of equipment and stats for each job. Builds vary depending on the enemy in PvP or the MvP you are fighting against. Still, we are asking you to share your most "General" PvP or MvP build, which means it should work against most jobs or most MvPs.

They must be "end-game" builds, not necessarily newbie accessible items. This will be the build to aim for after you are an Elite Hero and gave your Elite Weapon and Division Glove.

Job Build Template

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{JOB CLASS NAME GOES HERE}

{BUILD TYPE GOES HERE}

Recommended Stats:
(Please include a brief explanation of the stat usage and reason for increasing or ignoring each stat)

• STR:
  • AGI:
  • DEX:
  • INT:
  • VIT:
  • LUK:

Recommended Equipment:
(Please include the headgear and card's effects next to it's name)

• Top Headgear:
    • Card 1:
    • Card 2: (Optional if the Headgear gas 2 slots)
  • Middle Headgear:
    • Card:
  • Lower Headgear:
    • Card:
  • Armor:
    • Card:
  • Weapon:
    • Card 1:
    • Card 2:
    • Card 3:
    • Card 4:
  • Shield:
    • Card:
  • Robe:
    • Card:
  • Shoes:
    • Card:
  • Accessory 1:
    • Card:
  • Accessory 2:
    • Card:

If you have any questions regarding this event please post them below.

Do not post your job build submission on this topic.

All job build submissions must be posted in a different topic.

Click here to submit your build!

• Upvote 2

i can share Orc's Dungeon Build,Elite Dungeon Build And STP, Caspen Dungeon

but for Elite Dungeon need couple of switching since i do it Solo and 3 client .

i will post a video asap.

i just wanna help newbie's

Jicco Here.

12 minutes ago, fencing11 said:

but for Elite Dungeon need couple of switching since i do it Solo and 3 client .

Jicco Here.

Haze is looking for a job specific build that works on PvP and MvP on most situations, "Still, we are asking you to share your most "General" PvP or MvP build, which means it should work against most jobs or most MvPs." He won't accept those builds you mentioned, you can however post those builds in the guides section. 

Just now, fencing11 said:

oh is that so. my build is useless . then i wont share my build LOL  ez pz

btw your words are rude. hahaha

I apologize if I may have said something that may offended you.

no worries, only Elite Dungeon has switching thats what i said. now if you have hatred on me or something jelouse or whatever it is dont be.

cause im just sharing my build for newbie's. but since i always get bad repu to player like you. its ok not sharing anymore thx.

go share your farming mining lol.

44 minutes ago, fencing11 said:

Jicco Here.

Interested here man.

Zpunk just said what haze said and also he didn't say that your build is useless . . It came from you

• Upvote 1

On 2/20/2019 at 8:48 AM, fencing11 said:

Jicco Here.

Yes! Yes!

I need those builds, come back  T.T

• Like 1

On 2/20/2019 at 8:48 AM, fencing11 said:

Jicco Here.

Please master ❤️

• Like 1

The winning guides have been picked and will be announced tomorrow. Thank you all for participating! We will be contacting the winners and awarding the prizes over the weekend. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1