The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Sign in to follow this  
The Destined

Hello, again... Anyone remember?

Greetings to all Dreamers!

Not sure if anyone remembers me... Started playing DreamerRO 8-9 years ago. Then on & off few years back....

I'm Bryan from Malaysia, KL. Rings a bell?

Nice to meet another vet, lol  I haven't played like 15 years, this server looked good, welcome.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2019 at 12:46 AM, The Destined said:

Greetings to all Dreamers!

Not sure if anyone remembers me... Started playing DreamerRO 8-9 years ago. Then on & off few years back....

I'm Bryan from Malaysia, KL. Rings a bell?

Are you bryan who played RK back in NoFear guild?

Welcome back ^^ ~ hope you enjoy catching up with the 100's of updates... pretty much a new and improved game =P

well  thanks, waiting for someone to notice I want to remake Nye Symphony character, I deleted it, I used to use that name for my High Priest, not sure I ever like the 3rd class but it will be good I guess.  I have made my Shadow Chaser, guess people do not like them, though I was better as them.  I look forward to play with you.  Can someone tell me how to make 100m Zeny bag?

Welcome back! I am also a member since 2011. Haven't played for a couple of years also due I don't have a PC left and my laptop does not have a graphical card :( Anyone remebers me and the guild Annihillation? :P 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sluys said:

Welcome back! I am also a member since 2011. Haven't played for a couple of years also due I don't have a PC left and my laptop does not have a graphical card 😞 Anyone remebers me and the guild Annihillation? 😛

I remember you, you have been Support Player a few years ago. Welcome back 😄

On 4/4/2019 at 3:25 PM, GM Freia said:

I remember you, you have been Support Player a few years ago. Welcome back 😄

Ghehe yeah! As soon as I have a pc/laptop I will install the client again. I was a support player indeed! Good memory u got there!