The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Feurille

Forging hammer fail

Question

I failed forging my forging hammer for 2x now.

At first I thought it was nothing, but now I broke making it again. Making the forging hammer from Marcus Goldstein. 

Nowhere in this thread does it mention that there's a percentage of it failing at making it: 

Only that it could break when you're forging something, NOT after you're buying it from the NPC. I've done this two times, wasted 25 each of the ores required as indicated in my screenshot below and 2billion already. Is this some kind of intended feature or am I just bugged? Cos if so, that's ridiculous considering I paid and get nothing. 

Oh boo-hoo, you're unlucky ~ I think It's fine for me to question the legitimacy of this "feature" since it's not in the thread, and come on, 25 ores every time I break my hammer???

forging hammer.png

PS: like a complete bumhole, the NPC SAYS: DID U BREAK YOUR FORGING HAMMER ALREADY?! THAT WAS SO QUICK! 

This mtrfker.

Edited by Feurille

5 answers to this question

Well I think its normal (Or just *were UNLUCKY) same i just failed to create forging hammer 3times a row

19 hours ago, Feurille said:

I failed forging my forging hammer for 2x now.

At first I thought it was nothing, but now I broke making it again. Making the forging hammer from Marcus Goldstein. 

Nowhere in this thread does it mention that there's a percentage of it failing at making it: 

Only that it could break when you're forging something, NOT after you're buying it from the NPC. I've done this two times, wasted 25 each of the ores required as indicated in my screenshot below and 2billion already. Is this some kind of intended feature or am I just bugged? Cos if so, that's ridiculous considering I paid and get nothing. 

Oh boo-hoo, you're unlucky ~ I think It's fine for me to question the legitimacy of this "feature" since it's not in the thread, and come on, 25 ores every time I break my hammer???

forging hammer.png

PS: like a complete bumhole, the NPC SAYS: DID U BREAK YOUR FORGING HAMMER ALREADY?! THAT WAS SO QUICK! 

This mtrfker.

Finally someone spoke of this. Thought it was only me having the "unlucky" streak. A hammer is 1Billion + 25 of those minerals. If we want to make it breakable, can the requirements for making it again be cheaper?

The rate of failing to forge a new hammer has been decreased from 20% to 10% that means you will break your hammer once every 10 times instead of once every 5 times based on general probability.  The changes will be live after the next server reboot. You can check when was the last server reboot by using @uptime. Thanks for your feedback.

• Upvote 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this