The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
zpunk

Glorious Pistol Bug

Question

10 minutes of continuously testing this weapon. Here's what I know.

• Bleeding didn't occur, either from pistol or bullets
  • Increase Phys to demi-human and ignore defense didn't work
  • Didn't auto cast coin flip
  • No double rapid shower

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, zpunk said:

Got it will do some more tests. Did the double rapid shower ever procs?

Glorious Pistol got 50% def ignore not 20%. This only for this weapon or all glorious weapons?

The double rapid shower procs, it's quite difficult to notice because it cast immediately when it procs, but I can assure you it works. The only one that doesn't work there is the auto flip coin.

To test it you can keep on using rapid shower every few second. Check the battle damage of your target and you will notice that it sometimes deal 2 different damage overlapping to each other even though it only show 1 rapid shower casted.

image.png.d6bbbc01d6da11b44daa92de849135f1.png

As for the def ignore, no. Only Glorious pistol has wrong description when it comes to def ignore. It's because I increased it after I noticed that it deals very low damage against high vit target though it seems underwhelming even with 50% def ignore.

Edit: I figured out that the autoflip coin actually works, I don't remember changing it and it has 100% chance to trigger even in RMS that's why I was wondering why it's not working.. .

bonus4 bAutoSpellOnSkill,"GS_RAPIDSHOWER","GS_GLITTERING",1,1000;

I figured that the problem is similar with the magic mirror issue where you need to be 1 cell close to your target for it to trigger which is stupid. I'll try to fix it.

Fixed.

Pretty weird, I tested it just now and it's working just fine. The bleeding has a very low chance but I triggered it against an RG. Though I can't really trigger the coin flip.

Please do a dummy test. Test the weapon against demi human and non demi human race.

Dummy Test
Damage difference between fully compounded death weapon vs glorious weapon. Death Weapon compounded with hydra, incantation samurai, tyrant and turtle general.

0 Def Dummy.
image.png.99991998d24ee2d66758a9b3f3ad13c3.png

HGp08gS.png

9999 def dummy
7kDKTCb.png

94R32U5.png

You will see here the huge difference between full def ignore and partial def ignore. It works fine on low def/vit target but not on targets like RG with high vit.  Please take note that Glorious Pistol got 50% def ignore not 20%. I tried changing the script from 50% to  100% and it does the same damage on the dummy with 9999 or 0 def so I'm sure the script is at least working. It's just that partial def ignore is underwhelming.

I am considering discussing it with our admin to increase the def ignore of these glorious weapon. Although I'd prefer if vets and consultants can discuss it too so I can have better insight on its possible impact in PVP if ever implemented.

Dummy Test 9999 def dummy - formless race vs demi human race damage.

image.png

image.png

Got it will do some more tests. Did the double rapid shower ever procs?

Glorious Pistol got 50% def ignore not 20%. This only for this weapon or all glorious weapons?

Does your weapon has max 3 expert archer enchant? cus my damage is no where near yours even with full dmg gear

Demi human 1 def

ZiUt6Hb.png

Plant 1 def

ktm8HRW.png

Demi human 9999 def

DFbOvzI.png

Plant 9999 def

G4YN6IL.png

Edited by zpunk

42 minutes ago, Sadie said:

The double rapid shower procs, it's quite difficult to notice because it cast immediately when it procs, but I can assure you it works. The only one that doesn't work there is the auto flip coin.

To test it you can keep on using rapid shower every few second. Check the battle damage of your target and you will notice that it sometimes deal 2 different damage overlapping to each other even though it only show 1 rapid shower casted.

image.png.d6bbbc01d6da11b44daa92de849135f1.png

As for the def ignore, no. Only Glorious pistol has wrong description when it comes to def ignore. It's because I increased it after I noticed that it deals very low damage against high vit target though it seems underwhelming even with 50% def ignore.

Edit: I figured out that the autoflip coin actually works, I don't remember changing it and it has 100% chance to trigger even in RMS that's why I was wondering why it's not working.. .

bonus4 bAutoSpellOnSkill,"GS_RAPIDSHOWER","GS_GLITTERING",1,1000;

I figured that the problem is similar with the magic mirror issue where you need to be 1 cell close to your target for it to trigger which is stupid. I'll try to fix it.

Fixed.

Thats awesome, thank you for the quick fix. I tested it again and double rapid shower works you were right it cast immediately right after, also coin flip works.

4 minutes ago, zpunk said:

Thats awesome, thank you for the quick fix. I tested it again and double rapid shower works you were right it cast immediately right after, also coin flip works.

The problem with your damage is the enchantments. It doesn't work if EA is slotted on first slot. Fixed too.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this