The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Merong Mahawangsa

Alternative Outfits ( 2nd Job Sprite ) for 3rd Class

Alternative Outfits ( 2nd job Sprite )  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As title above, what im asking is can we have 2nd job Sprite for our 3rd Job class example RG to Paladin Sprite.

For me i like 2nd job sprite more than 3rd job coz the simplicity of it and the palette colors are nice. Either way it boring to see 3rd job sprite only each day so it would be nice if we can change it.

Dont forget to vote in poll above !

If this change sprite trigger bug or 0Delay then denied this post.

That all.. Hope this accepted.😀😀

• Upvote 6

i agree, 3rd job sprites so bad and i cant make the jro sprites now cos of gepard but want to use 3rd job skills yes pls

Omg a high priest sprite? Brb change sex and become a full fledge female 😂

is this approved? i like Clown spirte better than Minstrel so I'll bump to this

we have been doing a lot of testing for this but unfortunately it's really a pain to do because some class can cause sprite error when they switch to their 2nd class

• Like 1

I think there would be alot of issues here when they change it just like before thats why they disable SOY ( suit of youth ).

23 hours ago, Sadie said:

we have been doing a lot of testing for this but unfortunately it's really a pain to do because some class can cause sprite error when they switch to their 2nd class

aww,,sad news... my dream to using 2nd job sprite while casting 3rd job skill is just a dream.😭😭😭

anyway thanks for testing it 👍

• Haha 1

On 11/21/2019 at 3:47 PM, Latte said:

Well except wearing it but unable to use skills, like summer suit 🤔

can't be done without source edit I guess and it varies per class so not worth it. Though to be honest we will keep on testing and try to fix the issues, it can still happen. The main problem here are rune knights and mechanics. When they change sprite, their mount is no longer visibile. Same with mechs, you can't see if they are wearing mado gear while on the whitesmith suit.

This isn't the case for Royal Guards, so they'll be fine. At worse we might end up banning RK in sprite change. Lol.

Eh. If everything goes right we might see this implemented, of course with Haze’s approve. 

poor rk and mech though lol

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Sadie said:

can't be done without source edit I guess and it varies per class so not worth it. Though to be honest we will keep on testing and try to fix the issues, it can still happen. The main problem here are rune knights and mechanics. When they change sprite, their mount is no longer visibile. Same with mechs, you can't see if they are wearing mado gear while on the whitesmith suit.

This isn't the case for Royal Guards, so they'll be fine. At worse we might end up banning RK in sprite change. Lol.

Ohh~😍😍... Then ban RK n Mecha for changing sprite 2nd.. hehehe..sorry for who play Main RK n Mecha.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Merong Mahawangsa said:

Ohh~😍😍... Then ban RK n Mecha for changing sprite 2nd.. hehehe..sorry for who play Main RK n Mecha.

suggesting a good implementation then leaving out the other class? what a selfish kid. grow up kid.. this implementation should be not impented if its causing errors to others such as, lacking of sprite frames that cause GE for everyone. well since its already implemented it will be under observation by the devs and let them decide.

this is the 2nd time RK is banned from sprite service and you doing it again this is an call for~

On 11/24/2019 at 5:47 PM, Sadie said:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ulol69 said:

this is the 2nd time RK is banned from sprite service and you doing it again this is an call for~

haha it's not like i want RK to be banned in using it also they will have their alternate sprite, I am just waiting for Haze to upload their sprites. As for 2nd job. I am letting them for the testing though I am not yet sure if I should allow them later.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HitM4n said:

there's a bugged. my ranger changed into iro 3rd job sprite when i removed shirt of youth

does it error you?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.