The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sadie

HHH Lite/Phantasmagoria - BETA

This is a great update which I’m sure will make HHH more lively and allow more players to participate and benefit from it.

Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, fencing11 said:

nice update. one question what is the time for this event?

same as HHH time?

yes

Will they drop cards?

4 minutes ago, Greencross said:

Will they drop cards?

Of course not.

Is there a possibility to change the time? Maybe exchange it with another automated event? I really want to join but the time for me is too late.

I am at GMT+8.

6 hours ago, Greencross said:

Will they drop cards?

there are monsters that might drop card in the future, for one, we are going to add Hades there and remove it in field once we are done adjusting it.

1 hour ago, 7deadlysins said:

Is there a possibility to change the time? Maybe exchange it with another automated event? I really want to join but the time for me is too late.

I am at GMT+8.

The schedule is not my decision and I doubt our admin will change it unless majority of the players want it changed.

since this is a lite version of hhh.. how about making the event available to other time zones by making it 4x a day but last 30 to 45 mins?

12 hours ago, Sadie said:

there are monsters that might drop card in the future, for one, we are going to add Hades there and remove it in field once we are done adjusting it.

The schedule is not my decision and I doubt our admin will change it unless majority of the players want it changed.

pls dont remove him in field, keep his raid times.

On 3/25/2019 at 9:41 PM, Sadie said:

We are now saying goodbye to HHH while we welcome the new event that will stay will with us hopefully forever.

These new event also known as project HHH Lite  is more of a mixed PVP and PVM. Personally I called it Phantasmagoria. This is still in beta and other features included in this event will be added after a few testing including addition of some new mini bosses. Hopefully everything will function as intended since there's a number of changes I had to apply in order for this to work.

Mechanics:

In Phantasmagoria you are tasked to kill a number of monsters also known as Phantoms. By killing these Phantoms you can receive a variety of rewards which includes: Elite Kills (if you wear elite weapon), Hero kills, Battle Badges, Heroic Coins, Warrior Skulls and DM Points (monster points). These Phantoms are pretty strong, having similar stat with Elite Dungeon Minions. It's enough to kill unprepared players. Their stats might get adjusted later on. You can use PVM items here but they are mostly demi humans so you can just use your pvp gears too.

But that is only the PVM side of this event. Before entering the City you will be asked to choose between PK mode and Safe Mode. PK Mode will allow you to receive more rewards in killing phantoms as well as killing players. It means you will receive extra battle badges and DM points when killing monsters, additionally there's a chance for double bonus on elite kills, dm points and full heal. However by going on PK mode you can be attacked by players, not only those in PK mode but also including those players in safe mode. Killing other players while on PK mode will give you similar reward with the old Hero Arena Happy Hours.

Safe Mode is the default mode for everyone. You can be on your own world and kill monsters. Killing a player while in safe mode will however incur penalty. Penalty will force you in PK mode. Additional penalty will be added later.

You can use @escape or @esc command to jump around the city. It has 60 seconds cooldown.

Allowed:
Kill Stealing - Phantasmagoria is a competition, it's free for all. You are allowed to kill steal monsters. Last hit matters here.
Elite weapon booster - this also works here. But it works better on PK mode.
Teleport - You can use teleport command inside the map. It has 60 sec cd. Check @escape or @esc command.
Party - You can party if you want, no one will stop you.
Attacking PK players while on Safe Mode - Everyone is allowed to hit them.
Second Job skills - You are only allowed to use 2nd job skills.
Suggestions about the event. You can make suggestions, there's no guarantee that they will be implemented but it could happen.

Not Allowed:

Bug Abuse - this new system might have bugs and its still on BETA, report every bug you can find in game especially those you believe that could be abused here. You can send me a private message. Abusing any bugs will result in punishment upto permanent ban, depending on severity of abuse.
Dual Clienting - This is an automated event. Please check the rules regarding this. Anyone caught doing so will be punished according to the rules.
Player Farming -

Reveal hidden contents

7. Farming through the repeated resurrection/killing of yourself and/or other players for the express purpose of gaining points DM and/or Hero Points is illegal.
Punishment: 1st Offense: 4 day ban. 2nd Offense: 10 day ban. 3rd Offense: Permanent Ban.

7a. Dual clienting in any DM/PVP arenas under any circumstance is illegal.
Punishment: 1st Offense: 24 hour Jail/2 day ban. 2nd Offense: 3 day jail/5 day ban. 3rd Offense: Permanent Ban.

There's still a lot to be added on this event. Hopefully everything will work as planned. We believe that with proper guidance even newbies can farm in this event.

To be added in this feature:
Hades New System (Boss) - ETA tomorrow.
Hades New Minions (Elite Mini Bosses)
Boss and Minion drops
Daily Quest (kill random specific phantoms)
Phantom Treasures
Other rewards
Adjustment.

Changelog/Fixes:
Added Exit Guards
Remove rewards for suicide (reflect/sacrifice death etc).

awesome!!nice update sadie 

On 3/26/2019 at 11:04 PM, Greencross said:

pls dont remove him in field, keep his raid times.

unfortunately we can't do that, ever since its release only few players keep being interested in Hades Raid because only few know how to kill it and they could easily monopolize the boss. We want to give everyone a chance by changing the system a little. Same group can still dominate it but other player should get a chance to it.

---------------------------------------------------
Hades is now added in Phantasmagoria.
Its stats are adjusted a little but it will still be very difficult to kill without killing his 4 demonic maidens. I will keep on adjusting it to fit on the event. The 4 maidens might get a card in the future. who knows.

I will post more details later.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sadie said:

unfortunately we can't do that, ever since its release only few players keep being interested in Hades Raid because only few know how to kill it and they could easily monopolize the boss. We want to give everyone a chance by changing the system a little. Same group can still dominate it but other player should get a chance to it.

---------------------------------------------------
Hades is now added in Phantasmagoria.
Its stats are adjusted a little but it will still be very difficult to kill without killing his 4 demonic maidens. I will keep on adjusting it to fit on the event. The 4 maidens might get a card in the future. who knows.

I will post more details later.

OkayGuy.jpg

• Haha 1

Why is Heat Barrel (Rebellion skill) not allowed? I tried it but it doesn't work. That's like our version of EDP, man. Please allow it.

Same thing for Caspen Dungeon. Back then we could Eternal Chain and Heat Barrel, but now we can't. This is discrimination!!! Lol. But I am serious though.
We are SECOND jobs. -_______________-

Edited by liyaperfidious

42 minutes ago, MagicianNC said:

I dont think its balanced for newbie as most older players / with good EQ are just going to AOE and ks. 

there is no such thing as balance for newbies vs veterabs, if it's easy for newbies how would you expect it to be hard for veterans with advantage on skills, knowledge and equipment. You mentioned it yourself, they are older players, so it's given that they have bigger arsenal than new players.

Veterans are just going to AOE and KS? Have you been there? Have you seen how huge is the map that veteran barely cares about other players there? That there's enough mob for everyone. The only reason we allow KS there is to avoid drama from players but there's barely any reason to KS anyone unless you wanna annoy another player which is in fact also very difficult because each mob there is pretty much as strong as an average player.

Phantamasgoria is not made to feed newbies, it's to give them a chance to compete. You have a choice not to go in PVP. Monsters are all boss type you can use alice card. You can kill them with abysmal knight card, you can use your returner set as well, they are also demi human and returner set and other seasonal gears can reduce their damages not to mention that even donate items are obtainable now in BG. With proper knowledge on what gears to wear especially those you can just obtain almost everywhere in the game it's not difficult to catch up with veterans damage and ability to farm there. Even the best farmer there isn't even using an Elite weapon but a weapon obtain from an instance or lower level hero weapons. 

6 minutes ago, Sadie said:

there is no such thing as balance for newbies vs veterabs, if it's easy for newbies how would you expect it to be hard for veterans with advantage on skills, knowledge and equipment. You mentioned it yourself, they are older players, so it's given that they have bigger arsenal than new players.

Veterans are just going to AOE and KS? Have you been there? Have you seen how huge is the map that veteran barely cares about other players there? That there's enough mob for everyone. The only reason we allow KS there is to avoid drama from players but there's barely any reason to KS anyone unless you wanna annoy another player which is in fact also very difficult because each mob there is pretty much as strong as an average player.

Phantamasgoria is not made to feed newbies, it's to give them a chance to compete. You have a choice not to go in PVP. Monsters are all boss type you can use alice card. You can kill them with abysmal knight card, you can use your returner set as well, they are also demi human and returner set and other seasonal gears can reduce their damages not to mention that even donate items are obtainable now in BG. With proper knowledge on what gears to wear especially those you can just obtain almost everywhere in the game it's not difficult to catch up with veterans damage and ability to farm there. Even the best farmer there isn't even using an Elite weapon but a weapon obtain from an instance or lower level hero weapons. 

Well i'm just saying there are Veterans that actually " annoy " people when they see last hits. So i'm just saying for newbies it might be a very low chance for them to actually get much but still thanks for the Abysmal knight card info though.