Please fill out this form to help the staff make better informed decisions regarding the server.

Sign in to follow this  
rail1577

Nice to meet you all

Hello everyone I used to pretty good at the kind of game but seems, I can not get it to work correctly right now.  Some what hard to get my skill bar to work. When I click my heal spell it turns the internet connected to it,  it there a way I can bypass that put it somewhere else?  Beside that I used to be pretty good at woe, I used to make my own signatures.  Guess I will need a gm's help to use my skill bar.  Can any one tell me the sizes of the sig and avatar? Haven't played a game like this since I was  13.  I used to play low rates but eventually went to high rates.  I hope I can play here.

Edited by rail1577

Welcome to the server!

For your issue, I believe it’s cuz of the function key is enabled. Try to disabled it. As far as I know these function key is enable when you have shift on. Try to turn that off.

1. I figured out to use 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 for skills. since I can not use my f key, guess need to do this once I am ready for new character.  I am not really a geek so I doubt I will do that. question whats the size of the avatar and the signature plz let me know.
Edited by rail1577