The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
GM Ethan

Things you need to be cautious with !!!

Ani Haseyo! Dreamers.

Just a short and simple announcement.

We have recently received a lot of report regarding player being scam , and it’s getting serious.

Therefore, I would like to advice all of the dreamers to be careful with anyone that ask for your personal information, that included your security pin, email , user, pass and etc. Scam is often performed by close friends.

Besides that, I would like to advice my dear dreamers to obey and follow all Server rules , better to have a look at it.

AND for request, for convinient , please directly state your question , don’t do like “HELLO? GM? “

THANKS! for the attention!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Hello Dreamers!

I am strongly urging all players to not lend their account in game to anyone for any purpose. If someone offers services to level up, farm, rank or any kind of thing, DON'T ACCEPT and report immediately on the report section.

Scam cases or real threats will be treated similarly, so I'll count on all of you, avoid such problems, lost items will not be returned under any circumstances.

If you know or have any evidence about cases such as RMT (Real Money Trade), report immediately on the report section.

NOTE: Report section is now private, so feel free to report any case without fear of being identified by others or receiving threats.

RMT / Interserver trading

- We don't do FB cases. Period. (particular cases will be analyzed in more detail if possible)

- The IGN of the character and their method of communication must be clear. If it's in another language, a proper translation is in order.

- If it is a pub, the pub title must be clear.

- If it is via normal chat, the chat must be clearly stated.

- Timestamps are optional. However, there was a case that I rejected on the basis that the reporter didn't get an SS of the name the first time but submitted an SS of the character with a 1 day difference in timestamps. Even if the character's items looked the same, 1 day is really too long.

- Due to the latest RMT pub framing issues, going into the pub and SSing is usually the most surefire way of telling the owner of the pub. This is recommended.

About our rules:

Warning: Rules may be stacked depending on the severity of your actions, meaning the punishment will also increase varying on the amount of rules you broke.

3. Buying, selling, and/or trading of items/zeny in DreamerRO for real money, be it in the form of electronic-currency, game or phone credits, or for items/zeny in another server via any means of communication, be it in-game, forums, or social media (ie: Facebook, Twitter, etc.), is illegal. (Codename: RMT, Real Money Trading)
All Offenses: Permanent Ban (and/or related accounts)

• Thanks 3